Rough & Tough Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson Abshire

OOC First Name
Jameson
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Hello all! I was looking to start a new RP with someone (or multiple someones) for my current character Jameson. If you'd like to read his bio, there's a link in my signature, but if you want the short version it's this: loner; temperamental; driven worker; borderline alcoholic; gambler; good in a fight. I was hoping to have him develop some friendships (or maybe 'partnerships') is a better word with some rougher or seedier characters, if anyone has any. Currently I have an RP open in Bleak Street in The Shadow Tavern which anyone would be welcome to join, but I'd be up for a new RP as well.

Let me know! :cool:

I'm interested in role-playing with you, I just have thirteen of them on-going at the moment so I need to wait until some are wrapped up. :lol:
I'll let you know when I'm available and we can sort something out. :jesse:

Sounds great! Just let me know whenever you wrap up enough that you have time. (And 13, wow! I imagine those are with a couple different characters though?)

Yeah, not all with the same character. :p
Some of mine are listed in my Account Tracker.

I tell you what, some people have so many accounts! I can't remember whose account tracker I was looking at, but they had about 18 profiles! Haha. I've made 3, this one to use as an adult, and I'm saving the other two for a male and female student when sorting starts again.

I'd like to offer some suggestions for RPs:

I have Mason Talarico, who is an Auror, but a bit rough around the edges. He is gruff and a bit of a loner and spends most of his time working. I could see him being a poker player or whatever the magical equivalent might be :p He could do with some acquaintances in the NZ area and since Jameson used to work for the Ministry, maybe they knew each other from somewhere?

I also have Ioan Finch. He thinks he is a lot tougher than he actually is, but if you're looking for dark, he probably fits the bill. He is a criminal, a dark potions maker to be specific. As a Scitorari leader, Ioan is always looking to recruit people to the cause.

I have bios for both men (probably a bit outdated) if you want to check those out before deciding. :)

I'd be interested to RP with both of them, I think. Jameson spent about a year in the British M.O.M. Magical Law Enforcement department (though not as an Auror), so it's entirely possible he and Mason would have met if Mason ever traveled to the U.K. and visited their M.O.M.

Let me look over their bios and shoot you a message real quick! :)

Hi Jameson,
I can offer you Maybelle Starr (31y.o)
She's currently working in the MAM, what makes her special is her huge amount of love toward other. She gets sick easily, clumsy, easy going... :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back