OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Professor King opened the room of requirement by wanting simply a place to practise moderstaly advanced magic.... he then waited inside for 'the crew' :)

evan watch in wonder as he had just watch a professor walk into a door , and watched as that very same door disappeared .

I wonder what the professor is upto"

evan decided to hide and see who all would enter the room.

Courtney walked up to the room of requirement hoping to fins a place to meet up with her friends to learn advanced magic. Courtney saw the doors appear, and when she walked in she saw professor King already standing in the room.

"Howdy!"

Evan fell over dumbstrucked there went another one.
Evan had to get in there some how but how?

"Hi," Prof. King replied, swishing his wand towards the doors so that any passers-by would not notice that doors that have never been there were open... he then trned his attention back to coutney, "if you'll just prepare yourself however you do that the others should be here shortly..."he then sat down with his want back in his pocket...

he then nodded towards 'liz' as she entered,

Liz grinned "Hey professor! Would either of you like a piece of candy?" she tossed a mint at each of them, trying to hide a wink thrown at Courtney.

"uuhhh no thanks, i prefer cauldron cakes, still wrapped ;) but, I suppose we can start then, " he stated unsure of himself for some reason, "today we will have to practise expungo and prostatevo apo skotadi, these spells will be your life lines in the mansion, without these you will be trying to stun ghost and use a shield charm against them as well..."

Evan felt left out he wonder about this big od castle and how it had too many secrets to count. but he wanted to belong. He wondered if it was a club that he could join. he had seen Liz malfoy. the girl he had met when buying his cauldron, and he had seen courtney around also ... he wonder who else was in on this secret? He sat and pondered

Courtney pointed her wand at the wall and shouted "Expungo Poltergeist!"

When nothing happenned, she sighed. "Well, we can pretend the blasted creatures are here with us."

Courtney Potter said:
Courtney pointed her wand at the wall and shouted "Expungo Poltergeist!"

When nothing happenned, she sighed. "Well, we can pretend the blasted creatures are here with us."
"And i cant exactly give you poltergeist, move me, or the dummies the room has set up for us" prof. king said smirking, "its the same idea..... just less danger but if you want i can get that poltergeist from the abandoned 1st floor classroom..."

Courtney looked at Liz, then moved her gaze towards the professor. "I think the dummies are good enough practice, really. No need to travel to the first floor classroom."

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz looked curious. "So expungo works on more than the incorporeal?"
"To some exstent." Professor King stated, "You cannot 'expunge' an idea, but beings of incorporeal nature it will work on"

Courtney Potter said:
Courtney looked at Liz, then moved her gaze towards the professor. "I think the dummies are good enough practice, really. No need to travel to the first floor classroom."
"Poltergeist dont scare you do they ;) ?" prof. king inquired mockingly, "and if they do, " he continued despite her stare, "how about the boggart?" (((the first floor has alot of things ;) )))

Evan though really hard about what he felt earlier in the forbidden forest .. now out in the corridor alone he began to feel his anger build... he remember hearing that luagh that horrible laugh... was it Bellatrix green?! no it was not it was that house... that awful house ... evan yelled again Evil will not prevail he would find strenght in friends and they would protect there love ones anf family from evil. evan open his eyes and there stood the door ... evan open the door and entered

At the sight of the first year entering the room, Nicolas drew his wand and aimed it at the door, then, recognizing the red and gold he slightly lowered his wand, "What brings you here young man?" he inquired of the boy....

Courtney frowned, indeed they scared her. She wasn't going to let the others know that though. "Poltergeists? Nah, they don't scare me. I just thought we wouldn't want to waste the dummies provided by this wonderful room."

"uhhuh oook " prof. king muttered towards courtney never letting his eyes or his wand leave the young man...

Liz looked at the boy. She remembered him from the apothecary.

Liz turned to Courtney. "They sure scare me! I don't like the cold, and those things make you shiver!"

"Sir i am a gryfinddor, i am brave. I want to be the best wizard i can be. that house took an innocent life and it will not take another one. i want to help.PLEASE." said evan wiping away a tear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back