Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Acacia Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment
So, legit just as I get back from a hiatus, here comes another one! 100% more interesting, Teigs, the fam and I are going on an adventure for a little over a week, starting this Friday. I'm sticking this up now as I have two exams tomorrow and Thursday ( ;-; ), and so I won't be too active, and Teigs is packing.

If all goes well, you won't see us for a while. xD We might surf around for a little bit, but if you really need us, I suggest Skype being the main form of contact. If you don't have us on Skype... bug someone that does :r xD
Have a good one, guys :hug:

-Tenilee and Teigs
<i></i>

Have fun you two!!

i don't know who told you this was okay >.> I'm kidding :hug: have fun!

Have a great time you two! :D Will miss you

Im beginning to wonder if a Tenile and I secretly are super heroes the amount of times we leave unexpectedly xD

Professor Sloane Stark said:
Im beginning to wonder if a Tenile and I secretly are super heroes the amount of times we leave unexpectedly xD
I had my suspicions. :r

Have fun on holiday!

Have fun y'all :hug:

Annnnd we're back. We might still be a little spotty as we're quite tired (the return took much longer than expected), but we're back safe and sound. Pictures will be uploaded eventually :r Although I'll admit I don't tend to take pics, but Teigan took a few. ^_^

Ive been putting them on Instagram for the last couple of days for those that follow me. Everyone else I'll be uploading some in the coming days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back