Pez and Link

She smiled at him and held his hand and layed her head on his chest to admire the enchanted sky.She looked up at him and gave him a kiss on his lips.

Loving her lovely lips he kissed her back hungering. He stroke her beautiful skin, hoping it would tingle her inside. This is close as he got to some loving him. Girls was his only passion, but overpowering girl was the best.

When she let go of the kiss she layed down beside were he was sitting.She never let go of his hand though, she always kept it tight.She wanted him to lay down beside her adn put his arm around her, and just lay there admiring the beautiful scenery.

((I have no idea what you were talking about but i think its good... #-o ))

{what do you mean}

He lay down next to her and felt her hands touch him wan tingly. But he kept his focus on the sky, it felt so real but everything is in this world, muggle didn't have this advantage.

((I'm not sure what you meant by that post, thats all.))

"I really do love you, I don't just say that you know."Pez said stairing at him. She tried hard to look at the sky, but she couldn't take her gaze away from his face. She layed her head on him and asked him.
"I want to make sure if I'm not taking this too fast, I really love being with you, and there's only two time I want to be with you, now and forever." She had forgotten all about her present for him. So she decided to just summon it.
"Accio Link's Present!"She said and the gift came flying to her, she handed the heart shaped candy-box wrapped in green paper.

"No I feel the same way. Oh thanks you really didn't have too." he smiled at her.
He open the box and took a piece for her and himself. He served to her an her mouth and dropped it an his.

He grabbed her throat gently, wanting to taste how she taste like. Than strongly kissed her knowing he had her, he had her and could have more. Like he says girl were his weakness but he can always turn that around. "I love you to" he said an a mere whisper.

"Did you not hear me?" letting her go. He felt hurt and betrayed.

His eye soften again.
He kissed her back loving her every moment.

"Pez, I dont want to get you carried away" he joked with her.

Link looked at her amused.
"Ok I give up" he kissed her with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"I love your beauty" he kissed her back.

"I do to" he whisper

He pushed her hair out of the way.
"I feel the same way too" he caress her face.

Link sat right up."So what do you want to do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back