OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual (Domhnall)
Maya and Woody finally appeared in the now empty shop of the book of shadows. "And here we are.." she let go of his hand, first walking towards the front of the shop. Gwen had left the doors unlock again, Maya rolled her eyes as she scowled her mother inside her mind. There were many times when Gwen was forgetful and left the doors shop open every now and than. It normally didn't happen that often, so when it did it meant only one thing. She went to see Allen again. "Guess my moms out again." she said as she walked back towards Woody, "This is my shop by the way."

She said in a oddly introduction voice. "The one I want to built would probably look similar but as much, just the basic of what we carry." It was dark arts studies but Salem base of course, but it wasn't more to attract dark wizards. It was more to protect and ward off dark magic being used against you, sort of similar to the shops in New Zealand. "What you think?" Maya looked at Woody again looking for a honest opinion.

Woody looked round the shop. He wasn't much of a book worm but the shop looked nice. He knew Juior would defiitely like it. "It looks great. I'm going to have to tell my brother about it. He's the biggest book worm in our family. His flat has a mini library." He laughed slightly. It's cool that you already have you're own shop. It shows that you're responsible and know how to handle things properly." He shrugged and smiled at Maya. "I'd definitely want to help you with a shop now that I've seen this."

"That's if I open up a shop in New Zealand." Maya said a little discourage. "Heard it wasn't easy opening up an establishment over there." she sighed walking toward the backroom. "You can hang out if you want, shop close for the night." she called out at Woody. "Either here or upstairs?" Maya would poke her head out of the backroom. It was night time over here, while it was still daylight in New Zealand. Maya had enough scouting for the day, well night at the moment. "Question? If I didn't open my shop in New Zealand would you work here or in London?" she asked Woody.

Woody walked into the back room and looked around. It looked stunning in here. Maya must have been making some money from the shop. He smiled cheekily at her question. "I'm fine with either but beds tend to be comfier than sofas." He laughed and winked. Then he shrugged and answered. "Easy. Here. Why would I pass up the opportunity to live near suc a beautiful girl. Plus, London just brings back old memories which I'd prefer not to see." He smiled again and ignored the memories which were trying to push their way to the front of his mind. He didn't want to seem like some sad moody freak in front of Maya and it's the way he acted when he remembered what had happened in London.

"I meant to hang out." Maya laughed looking at Woody. Did he just called me beautiful?, Maya imagine that he did, but he did just called her beautiful. Wow, she hadn't realize Woody had a thing for her, it made her smile just a bit even blush slightly as she looked away. "So you would move here just to work? Or apparate here everyday?" she asked him. Maya started to walk up towards the steps of the old wicker shop. "Its just up these stairs Woody." besides Woody, Maya had only a few selective friends to actually go upstairs and hang out for a while. Esmaa and Leslie were one of the fews to visit Maya, most nights they would just hang out conversating about the lastest celebrity, or concert they might end up going at the end of the year. It was usually around summer when Maya was out of Hogwarts, they did a lot muggel activity on the count of Essy. She still didn't know Leslie and Maya were witches, Leslie was only going to tell her if they end up getting married. Essy claim to be a witch but she was more into wiccan, Maya felt sort of bad in ways because they were keeping a secret from her. If you only knew Essy, Maya thoughts would wander off again, as they finally reach the front door of their residence. "Right this way." Maya would say, as she whisper a spell to unlock the doors. The bolt sliding as it open automatically, walking in as Maya took off her light jacket. "Make yourself at home." she told Woody as she enter the kitchen at first.

Woody laughed as he followed Maya to where ever upstairs was. He was beginning to like her quite a lot but he didn't want to admit it. He didn't exacty hav a reputation for getting girlfriends. His reputation was a flirt. This was something he didn't want anymore. "Yeah. I'd move here. Gets me away from my dad and makes it so I'm closer to you." Woody smiled. He knew he was terrible at talking to girls. He didn't know whether it was the smartest thing to say why hewanted to be away from his dad though. It wasn't exactly a great subject to talk about. If she asked he'd tell the truth but for now she was going to keep quiet. He walked through the door which Maya unlocked and smiled as hetook of his jacket and hung it up. "You've got a nice place. My place is ok, I suppose. The girls did the best they could but it looks really bad compared to here." He followed her into te kitchen and leant against the unit.

Maya smiled, opening one of the cabinet, she looked around for anything she could prepare for tonight. Gwen wasn't the world greatest cook, so Maya was the one to prepare any meal out of scrap. She learn by watching Leslie, her best friend can make any meal seemed very well prepare, as if had just came out of a five star restaurant. "Thanks, my dad bought it for my mom long time ago." Well sort of, Gwen was the one who had decorated from the inside out. "Sorry to hear about your dad, most parents tend to be difficult to understand sometimes." Maya would speak, as she set out a row of seasoning, and now heading into the fridge, for some fresh cut wings. "I'm sure you could stay here though, if you want to get away for a while. Gwen won't mind." she continue conversating with Woody. Maya didn't want to ask about his dad, even though he seem to be sharing a lot more than what Maya would ask, he seemed trouble. Secretly Maya fall easily for the trouble souls, and even though they seemed a little awkward in each other presents. She can't help but feel a little comfortable with Woody, she would walk back towards the sink, her hands already clean as she prepare to cook something eatable.

"Mum's doing all she can to try and work out what's wrong with him but it's hard for her-being pregnant and all." He shrugged. "I could do but if he found out I wasn't still at home he'd want to murder me and he'd come looking for me and if I told him I was moving out he'd murder me where I stood. Not literally though. Just very close. So far, four people have managed to get out but all of them have reasons why they managed it. I don't have a reason." He smiled bravely. "I'd want to stay with my brother though. Until he moves out as well at least." Woody didn't want to leave Dave in the house to get the stick for himself and Woody. He just hoped Dave would be able to move out some time soon. "So, I take it you're good at cooking. Complete opposite to me. I tried cooking and ended up with the whole meal completely ruined." He laughed slightly as he watched Maya start some food.

"Well whatever you do decide its okay, just know there are a few extra rooms here." Maya smiled at Woody, as she finish marinating the wings, the rest she did with magic. She had prepare wings, baked potatoes, and a salad in just matter of minutes. Maya kept their conversation flowing as she continue her task, one thing she noticed about Woody as she got to know him a lot better, was that he really cared about his family well-being. You hardly ever see that kind of quality in a person now and days. "I'm not much of a cook, but I manage to spice something up." she chuckle a bit while washing her hands. "My friend Leslie taught me, it became a habit whenever I come home I'm the one normally cooking." she went back towards the fridge to grab a whine cooler for herself than looked up at Woody. "Want one or anything to drink?" she asked her guest.

"Thanks." Woody was glad that he had somewhere he would be able to go when he decided he had had enough of his home. He didn't know what he would do otherwise. "I appreciate this." He smiled as he continued to watch Maya produce the food. "Mum does all the cooking in our house. Sometimes one of the girls help her but most of the time she uses it as her own personal quiet time. She likes it a lot." Woody laughed slightly. He couldn't understand what Sam loved so much about cooking but then it was one of her hobbies just like reading was one of his. "I'll have anything. I'm not picky." He shrugged.

Maya laughed while she grabbed for another cooler and gave it to Woody. "That's funny my mom don't know how to cook. Even if her life depends on it, but potion...oh yeah she knows how to do brew anything, just not cook." Maya sat on the dinner table, pushing a chair aside for that Woody could sit. Without her use of wand, Maya just flick her fingers and the small feast was right in front of them. "Mom charm actually work this time...hmmm who would've have known." she smiled up at Woody. Taking her spoon she would began to serve them both, enough portion just in case Woody didn't like it, though Maya cooking was a lot better than Gwen. "Gwen sort of went out for a while to go visit my dad. She been seeing him often, she really loves my father." she would say while taking a sip of whine cooler.

Woody thanked Maya as she served the meal and began to eat it. "Most of my family don't know how to cook. We just take orders from the people who do know. There's only really Mum, Stacy-who's moved out-and Ana. The rest of us don't have a clue." He laughed slightly. "This is nice though. You can cook really well." He continued to eat the food of his plate. "So, why don't you live with your dad then?? Why do you live with Gwen??" Woody wasn't exactly the smartest person in the world so the smallest things confused him. Books were the only things that made him smart and even they didn't do a very good job.

"Thank you." she would say, it was thoughtful for once to cook for someone else besides those who would normally visit Maya. "My father Allen is a muggel." her eyes would rest back onto her plate as she nibble upon her portion, Maya noticed she said it as if were something bad that her father was a muggel. It wasn't a bad thing, Maya loved her father and wished the stupid court would let him go finally after all these years with probation. "Well he sort of contain, been locked away since I was nine years old" she rest her fork, while looking back at Woody. "Gwen visiting him, he'll be coming out soon I hope. But yeah that's Allen for you." she sort of predicted what Woody next question might be, she wasn't so sure of herself if she tell him the complete truth.

"My dad's best mate has just been sent to azkaban. It must be hard for you not being able to be with the family you love." He smiled at her. He knew how hard it was to lose someone to prison. Jay had always been a good friend of Woody's despite the age difference. They had always messed around like fifteen year olds then when Woody's parents walked in on them they were suddenly mature again. "What did he get sent to jail for??" He hoped the question wasn't too personal so he smiled. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." He shrugged. "I'm just curious."

"Wow Azkban? That's a lot worst than were Allen is." Maya face dropped, she heard many story about wizard prison and knew how scary it could be. "He was sort of a con-artist and work for small business is Boston, illegally." Maya spoke sort of broken down, hating that she was sharing her family business. She guess with Woody its cool, if he trust her enough to tell her all his family business, guess she could trust him in return. "He been doing it for a while but the last time he got caught." Maya shrugged with a slight smirk. "We don't really care, either way my mom able to see him as much as she likes..."

"Sounds rough." He smiled encouragingly. "I've been helping look after my dad's best mates daughter. The two of them used to be round out house so much that they're practically family now. Shaylah's not the best of people to be with now though. She's always been a bit of a nutcase but then that's expected from someone who's dad was a death eater. Now that he's gone she see's no purpose in life and just attacks anyone who looks at her weirdly." He shrugged. "She's still like family though so we have to help get her out of her angry state and back to the girl we used to know." Woody had always like Shaylah beore because she fit in with the family so well but she had changed so much since Jay had gone to azkaban. It scared him in a weird sort of way.

"Yeah Allen being locked away is nothing compare to Azkban." Maya sadly looked at Woody, after hearing about the young girl dilemma."That's terrible, but I'm glad your able to be there for her." Maya thought of possible ways she could help, but wasn't sure how if she was still a stranger to Woody. After emptying half her plate, Maya used her wand to clear the table once Woody was done. "Would you like another cooler Woody?" she was planning on taking Woody outside the back of the house patio. Summer nights were always peaceful in Salem, "Will you be bunking for the night?" she asked him.

"Azkaban is definitely the thing that's keeping me away from the dark side-so to say." He smiled at his own little joke even though it was rubbish. "I love being there for her. I only have one little sister so she's like another one. Although mum is pregnant with two more girls so I'll have four then."Woody loved the fact of having more sisters. There were too many boys in the house and not enough girls. "No thanks. I'm fine." He didn't want to be too much trouble to a girl he had only just met. "I will if you want me to." He smiled. "One night wont do anything to my dad."

"No I mean its okay." Maya smiled at Woody, he sure did loved a big family. "I was just going to go out in the Patio. You could tag along, but I do hope to see you next week working." that reminded Maya would have to speak to Gwen later on.
[sorry for short reply]

"Course I will." Woody smiled. He was glad to be finally doing something with his life instead of spending each and everyday messing around with his brothers and cousins. "When do I need to start??" He was also happy that he was going to be working for such an amazing girl instead of having an old hag as a boss. It was a huge bonus.
(No problem :D )

"Next Week, maybe you'll get to meet Leslie and Esmaa." Maya laughed as she lace her arms around Woody. "Let's go into the patio, stars should be showcasing tonight."she dragged him towards the back porch. Maya didn't know how far their relationship would go, she was hoping to stay close friends with him. She never had a meaningful relationship, nothing ever progressed towards deep love except for Carsllie, at this point Maya wasn't sure what she was looking for anymore.

When her arms went round him, he automatically did the same. Woody had never been much of a star gazer and hadn't listened in astronomy so he didn't know much. Woody smiled and let her drag him. "Don't expect me to be able to point out any constellations. I failed astronomy so I dropped it for my NEWTs." When they got to the patio, he immediatly looked up at the dark sky to see that it was being lit by hundreds of thousands of stars.

"Well I was okay with the subject.." she said letting Woody once they were out in the Patio. In Salem you can clearly hear crickets chirping, Maya loved this sound the most. It just tells her that she was home, and not in Scotland anymore. She never really got use to England, as much as she wanted so badly, maybe that's why Gwen moved here. Maybe Gwen didn't really care for the wizaring world as much as anyone else, sort of how Maya was feeling at the moment. "Its pretty right?" she asked him.

Woody looked at the sky then back at Maya. "Yeah they're all right. I prefer the view in front of me though." He smiled at her. He really did think she was beautiful. He didn't think he'd ever felt this way about a girl before. It made his pulse race slightly. He took her hand and look back up at the sky. "I still can't name any of them." He laughed. "I'm really not good with astronomy."

Maya smile, as her soft pale cheeks would blush at Woody words. "Well thank you, not often do you hear that." she grinned her hands coiled with Woody, her gaze still fixed at him even if he looked away. "Your pretty charming yourself." she looked down letting out a uneasy laugh. Maya wasn't good at flirting and she knew it. She was very bad at it, but she really ment it. That he was handsome to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back