One thousand Paper Cranes

Alois Eisler

Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alois groans and rolls over, smashing his head into his pillow as his alarm clock yell at him for the fifth time to get out of bed. It's daybreak again, and he's already in a foul mood from his failed weekend plans. He was supposed to spend the entire weekend with his friend, something he'd looked forward to the whole precious week of school, but the damned overachiever had something to do and called to cancel on Thursday night. The part-veela boy didn't care enough to listen through his annoyance to hear the reason that his friend gave for bailing, but he knew enough to know that someone hadn't died, so it couldn't have been that important.

With a smack that sends the clock off the bedside table, he rolls out of bed and dresses quickly to make up for his hitting of the "Snooze" button. His eye catches the mirror, which roll under his black bangs they when he notes how messy his hair way. As if that really mattered to him.

He hoists his backpack on and runs down the stairs, grabbing a red apple as he bolts through the halls and out the door and went ahead to his classes. The day had actually been slow for him, what with his classs being such a bore, for him perhaps. As his last professor for the day had went out and dismissed them, Alois cannot help but to yawn and stretch. "Glad that that was over.." He said, smirking to himself as he tried to think if anything that he could possibly do for the rest of the day.

Juliet had been reading her new schedule as she bumped into someone, eating an apple? "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Juliet started o pick up her fallen books when she looked up at the person she'd bumped into. Nice pick JJ. she joked with herself. She looked back down, placing some of her dark brown hair behind her ear.

Alois didn't notice that he had bumped into someone, not until he heard the sound of her books as it made contact with the floor. Bending down, Alois decided that he should at least help, he was, after all, at fault for not looking at where he was going too. "Let me help you with that.." He said as he handed the books back o her. "Are you hurt in anyway?" He then added, unsure whether he had indeed caused some injury to the girl.

"No no, I'm fine." Juliet picked up the last book. "My name is Juliet Montague." Juliet stuck out het hand to the boy. She hope this boy wouldn't be like the 'Wannabe Slytherins' if they were in Hogwarts.

"Are you sure that you're fine?" Alois said, voice full of concern, he wouldn't like it if the girl was actually hurt because of him. "Nice to meet you Juliet, my name's Alois..." He then said, shaking the girl's hand in a rather formal way.

Juliet smiled until she spotted the 'Wannabe Slytherins'. "Aw crud." she said to Alois pointing to them.

When they approached they started with Juliet. "Hey Montague! Still looking for Romeo? Bet he killed himself because he didn't want to to marry an ugly b!tch." Katrina 'The Leader' said to her. Juliet blushed fiercely and her eyes started watering.

Alois turned to look at some of the girls who had approached them. They seemed rude to him, and being him, Alois really dislikes those girls who thinks and acts like they're superior to everyone. But being him as well, he's not the type to say harsh things to girl, except when necessary of course. However, the words that the girl had said had lit up a fire in Alois, he's annoyed for what she had said. "Stop saying that.." He said, his voice a little bit too serious for him, and his eyes a little cold as well, he didn't like seeing anyone cry, even though that person was just someone whom he had just met.

Juliet turned to him. "Thanks." she whispered.
"Maybe Romeo is on the scene!" Katrina laughed. "Oh I forgot, you'd rather be dead then date her."

Alois had had to step up to stop the girl from saying anymore aords that will surely hurt Juliet's feeling. He had had enough, and so, he steeped in front of Juliet, his tall stature shielding her from the vies of those girls. "I'm sorry, but if you had no other better things to do, please go away.." He said, eyes already cold with anger, being a part-veela and all, he's angry and he emits that aura of seriousness, yet he still manages to look good.

Juliet bowed her head. "Aw, is Romeo sticking up for his Juliet?" Katrina hissed. Juliet was so embarassed and stupidity overwhelmed her. She turned her back and started to walk away, tears dripping.

Alois glared at the girl and stpped near her, his body actually towers over her, seeing that he was actually pretty tall. "Are you done now? Stop with this nonsense already.." He said, voice flat and holding little emotion in them. After than, he ran after Juliet as he saw tears starting to fall from her eyes. "Wait.."

Jules looked at Alois. "Why? There is no Romeo, my father named me Juliet because when I was young, I was pretty, now, I'm just plain."Juliet looked to the back of Alois to see that Katrina was coming back. "I mean, look at Katrina. She might be a b¡tch but she has loads of boyfriends. Me? I used to be quiet that people ignored me, no one bullied me. Now that I've started talking, people start to notice me and how ugly I am. And what a loser I am!" Juliet spun around and ran around the corner, eyes dripping and face wet from tears.

As Juliet sunk to the floor, bag next to her and wand in her hand, she needed something to distract her. "Avis." she magicked and a small flock of birds spurted from her wand and started to fly in patterns.

Alois looked at Juliet with gentle eyes, he could't quite get it, how the girl said that she wasn't pretty and all, after all, looks didn't really matter right? All that matters is what's within, it's the personality of the person that matters most. "You are not plain Juliet, I mean, you do have something that is extraordinary in you, you're different, just the way you are." He said, comforting her as he handed a handkerchief to wipe her tears off.

Juliet accepted the rag with thanks and wiped her eyes. Thanks. Now we got off to a bad start. Let's start again." she smiled and stood up. "Hello, I am Juliet. Call me Jules." she joked sticking out her hand.

Alois smiled gently at Juliet, happy that she was actually appearing cheerful. "My name's Alois Eisler, it is a pleasure meeting you Jules.." He said, bowing down a little in a very royal and court-like manner.

Juliet smirked playfully. "You seem like a gentleman, Mr Eisler. My last name is Montague. From Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Is there a Juliet for you?"she asked, acting all posh like Pride and Predjuice. She messed up his hair playfully.

Alois laughed when Juliet messed with his hair, what's with it with those people that he met? All of them seemed to like playing with his hair, not that he mind it of course. "Montague? Interesting name mademoiselle, and as for a Juliet for me, no, I still haven't got one, sill looking for her.." Alois said with a smirk, acting like the gentleman that he really was.

Juliet smiled. "Ah, French boy. Well I have still not found my Romeo. Maybe...."she stopped and raised her eyebrows at Alois, hoping he got the picture.

"Yes, I'm French, and A German as well.." Alois said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Maybe what Juliet?..." He then said, he did have a vague idea of what Juliet had meant, yet, he's unsure if what he was thinking was actually correct.

"Oh, um......we g-g-go on a-a um a....." She trailed off, mentally begging Alois to understand her. If she had a boyfriend, Katrina would leave her alone and perhaps even be jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back