One Friday Night

Meredith Archibald

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
It was one cold Friday night, where the corridor of the Bleak Street weren't abandoned. Surprise, surprise! Meredith lean to the cold ebony wall as her eyes began to roam the street trying to find dramas. She had loved them especially seeing death eaters who were trying to torture someone, that was an entertainment for her. Or the one that she saw earlier in the Obsidian Harbour when a crazy lad was going to cast a spell on a little girl, a stubborn little girl. She trace her hands to her pocket making sure that her wand was ready if anything happen as she look at the heavens that weren't filled with stars. It was odd really when there wasn't any star in the sky, where it was all dark. But she had enjoyed that, that was one beautiful view for her.
She had been leaning on the wall for nearly an hour now, she had seen no drama, or anyone that could have some `fun` with her.

Theo walked around Bleak street, wand in his back pocket ready to be pulled out in case some low life mudblood tried to attack him. Theo hated people that thought they were better than him when in fact the just werent. Theo was so much better than most in his opinion. The only person that would ever truly be better than his would be his son, Noah. Theo had it planned out in his head, as there was no way he could stay with Ana after what she had done to his dad he would take Noah when he was born and leave her alone. He couldnt stand the sight of her any more and even the thought of her made his blood boil.

He walked over and turned a corner to see a girl leant against the wall. Theo had been walking around the dark alleys for a while now and had seen her some time ago so he thought this was a good way to take some of his anger out of his system. " If your looking to get paid tonight then your in the wrong place. Guys like that dont hang around here. Try the harbour." He said with out a single emotion in his cold tone. His eyes or face gave nothing away either.

Meredith looked away as she saw an older boy approaching. She wasn't expecting a guest, she was just hoping to be able to see dramas when a girl cried for help and an older man would make it worse. She looked at the him with a smirk on her face "What do you think I am?" She was a $lut but she wasn't going to be one this night and she didn't do that to get paid, she had plenty of galleons in her pocket. "If you're searching for one, try the dwarf lair there's plenty for you" She snorted, she didn't know why she was acting like this. Usually when someone annoyed her, she would just be quiet but not this night.

Perhaps she could be involve in the drama, that would be fun for her since all she had been doing all these days was watching. She never touch little kids and torture them, it was stupid to fight someone who couldn't fight back. And it was a waste of time.

Theo couldnt help but laugh coldly at her come back. It often showed a person intelligence by how good their speak was and Theo could easily out wit this girl. He wondered how ever if he could be bothered to use his energy and precious time on the wh*re. "No thank you i can get enough from my girlfriend. You know unlike you i can find someone who would rather be with me not for sex but for me." He said with an arrogant smirk on his face. He hated to say his girl friend now as Ana was just another mudblood in his eyes but she was carrying his mst prized possession, his son, so he couldnt do anything to her. "Why dont you run along, wh**es are not meant for this alley." He said blankly as he folded his arms across his chest and stood to his full height to show his authority

Meredith look at him coldly, she was sure offended. She stood up, straightening her clothes and slid her right hand to her pocket. She was ready for a duel, she gripped on her wand firmly. She wasn't planning to fight someone, not this night. She pushed him with her right hand and start walking away from him. After two steps, she stopped and look back to him. It was true, Meredith couldn't find someone for her, people had been using her like she was a toy but she didn't mind being used. "You're right I can't find someone who would rather be with me" She looked at the floor and then back to him "Coz love doesn't exist" She spatted, she was going to kill him if he tried to offend her one more time. He sure know how to ruin Meredith's mood.

Theo watched her walk past him not bothering with a side comment. She was not worth it in his eyes although he did smirk at her comment on love. A few months ago he would have agreed but he had loved Ana for a time, not that he would admit it to her but it was still true. "Only sad and lonely people say that but why dont you look at all the young couples that can spend a day without each other and would willingly die for one another. I felt love for a girl once so i know its true but that just shows your weakness." Theo said coldly as he circled around her to size her up if he would get into a fight he guessed he would win. Theo had the cold heart and ruthlessness that meant he could kill anyone, any age for no reason. He had done it before and this was no different. "If you dont believe in love why are you trying so hard to find it and why say that if you probably dont believe it yourself." He said as he figured her out, like he did with everyone he met. Theo was good at sussing people out quickly, thats what made him so very dangerous

What he said was true, Meredith wasn't one of those who had someone to protect her, she had been alone all these days. She looked at him in anger with a wand ready to be tilt up. "I don't try to find something that never exit" She spatted, somewhere deep inside her told her that love exist but she would never admit that. She took her wand and pointed it at him "Don't make me kill you" Meredith was good in casting spells but without her wand, she would be nobody. Just like last summer, she forgotten her wand and she messed with the wrong man, she was beaten up by him if an auror didn't come then she would have died. "Get lost" She hissed, she wasn't planning to throw a spell a him but it was all up to him.

Allayah stood in the shadows as she watched the confrontation. It was pretty amusing to watch to her, two little people squabbling about their little problems. She thought they were muggles, that was untill one of them pulled out a wand. Huh.. so the little blonde witch has some spunk in her, cool.. She thought. Stepping out of the shadows, as quick as a ghost, she rested her hand on the girls wrist. "Lets not be silly now huh? She whispered quietly, her eyes resting on the man. Standing up straight, she faced the man, looking him up and down "Have you ever thought that maybe she was looking for sex and not love? Yaknow, for some people, its acutally fun! She said, in her most haughty voice, looking up and down the man waiting his responce, althought she was pretty sure he would just ignore like most men do, althought they usually paid for it after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back