Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Whippy Redwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Jenny had tried to catch the girl from her house after the try-out, but it had taken her a moment. The other girl she knew was just like her, brand new and likely looking for someone to be friends with. So, this was perfect. She approached her quickly, flashing a bright smile, and trying to appear friendly. "Hey, wait up, we're heading in the same direction," she said even though she didn't know that for certain. She'd just go wherever this girl went if she needed to. "I don't know if you caught it, during the try-out. I'm Jenny," she said. "I'm new, I think like you are too?" Jenny added.

Larissa Baros was glad that the try out ended well enough, and now she was a beater. Or, she was hopeful anyway. She was sure that her parents would be thrilled to hear that she was already making a name for herself in either way. She didn't even notice when someone approached her, and Larissa smiled toward the other girl. She didn't know anyone here, so she was not sure who was new and who wasn't. Larissa could forget things very easily. "Hi Jenny, I'm Larissa." Larissa did catch on the too part of her sentence since she said that she was new. Larissa nodded, "Yeah, I transferred from Hogwarts New Zealand. I was a Ravenclaw there, but my parents live in the States. I was a bit homesick. Where did you transfer in from?"

Jenny was real glad that the girl, Larissa, did wait up for her. She moved to walk alongside her and gave a little smile. "Oh really?" she said in some surprise. "I went to the Hogwarts in Scotland, Slytherin," she said, she had liked the school enough, but she was getting the impression she'd like this one more. "My dad died, and my mum was originally from here, so, we moved back," she said, brushing over a little the beginning of what she'd said and the tragedy which had led her to being at this school at this time. "We should be friends, newbies sticking together," she said, fairly boldly. "We can compare notes on this school versus our old ones,"

Larissa smiled as Jenny said that she transferred in from the other Hogwarts, but was in Slytherin. "That is so strange that we would be in different houses in Hogwarts, but the same house here in Ilvermorny. Strange, but very cool too." Larissa did not quite understand the houses here though. She would need to see just how much in common the two of them had to be sorted in Wampus. And then she explained why she was sent here. "Oh, I am sorry to hear about your dad. I won't talk about mine unless you ask, out of respect." Larissa had not felt with loss yet, but she imagined that it would hurt. "Agreed! And we can compare each of our Hogwarts schools too. Yours had a lot more history than mine!" Larissa smiled as she walked with her hands behind her back.

Jenny gave a little shrug. "We're sorted when we're older, there are bound to be some changes," she replied, but she wasn't going to linger on it, or give it too much more thought that she needed to. Instead just let the conversation keep going, and obviously about her dad. "It's okay, we weren't that close, you can talk about your dad all you'd like," she said, trying to make it lighter so they wouldn't linger too much on it. Jenny gave a little nod. "It does, but it's not always been great history," she said. "Did you like your Hogwarts?"

She never thought of it like that. Larissa realized that some things might have changed from now and then, several years ago. She might not even be a Ravenclaw anymore for all she knew! So, she just nodded, agreeing, and did not say anything more on that subject since it was not as fun. Jenny let her know that it was fine that Larissa could talk about her dad. "Well, if any topic comes up that I think I can tell you about him, I will! Unless you wanted to be a hit wizard, then I can tell you everything you need to know!" Zayne was a hit wizard for the states. Her mom was a private healer. "Right, the one in Scotland had the war and everything. I hope it looks like it never happened!" Her Hogwarts? Her purple eyes looked up as she nodded, "It was actually amazing! I think I might have even had a crush on a professor. She was so beautiful."

Jenny smiled and gave a little laugh and then shook her head. "No offense, but I have high dreams than being a hit wizard," she replied. She didn't think it was a bad career, she just didn't think it was for her. She was better than that, she could be better than that. "Yeah, it was, but you wouldn't really be able to tell, apart from the memorials obviously from the history books," She told her. "OH, what was there name, what did they look like?" she asked curious to know what Larissa's type was.

Larissa smiled as she definitely did not take offense to that. Some people did have higher ambitions than what her father did. He liked his job though, to help catch the bad guys but not as stressful as being an Auror. “What sort of career do you plan on having?” Larissa asked, as she herself had not thought about her own goal. She might stick to the states, but she might also go to New Zealand, or even another country! Larissa did not know what she wanted yet, but she might as time went on. “It would be cool to tour it. You show me yours and I’d show you mine sort of thing, you know?” Larissa smiled but she doubted that would ever come to fruition. It was a nice thought though. “Oh, her name was Professor Cade. She had long, brown hair, and a very youthful face. You’d never know she was in her thirties!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back