Needs a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Lillis

Wand
11" pohutakawa with the essence of mountain-daisy root
So Benny here is a 2nd year ravenclaw, he had recently been given to me along with Sarah Richards. Now all I know about him is that he's friendly, bubbly and he loves music. I want to explore his character more and to actually RP him.

So what he needs are these: Friends, Best friend, Crush, Enemies or even Rivals...

So can anyone help him? :)

Heyy,

Ok so here it is. Benny and my charrie Nadia Mckay. Have sort of rped before. Benny and Nadia were in the same group one time but never really got to talk. So I figure that seeing as they are same house/year, they could meet up on one of her good days as she is depressed at the moment, and talk, maybe she could develop a crush on him? or him on her? or just be friends?

What you think? If you want more info her Bio is located here Ignore the picture though havent gotten around to changing it.

Benny&Tyler;;
Depending how he acts around Tyler, Benny could probably be his other friend. If he's weird or I dunno different in anyway that makes him stand out unusual than enemy it is, but I really want one more friend for him. Him, Benny, and Makaylah?! :p

Well I have my second year Gryffindor girl Tamalia Kaster, Tamalia plays the piano and is quite competitive, she is energetic and talkative, but likes her alone time and loves talking about her family as she is very family orientated.
She could be a friend or something ^_^

Nadia - have they? Sorry, i just recently got this character.. :) Yes, we should try to RP them again then.. :)

Tyler- Let's try how it will work out, whether they'll be friends or enemies :)

Tamalia- They're pretty much the same.. they'll probably get along.. :)

Oh okay :) !
Who do you want to start?

Benny Lillis said:
Nadia - have they? Sorry, i just recently got this character.. :) Yes, we should try to RP them again then.. :)
Would you like to start? Or me?

tyler and nadia- Can you guys start it? But if not, I'll do it instead.

Benny Lillis said:
tyler and nadia- Can you guys start it? But if not, I'll do it instead.
If your willing to wait abit.

Just that I have abit of rping to catch up on.

Tyler- Sure, I can wait.. :)

Gabrielle Carmichael said:
Benny Lillis said:
Tyler- Sure, I can wait.. :)
Lol Nadia actually but fair mistake xD
Right... sorry, it's an honest mistake.. didn't really notice it..

Just to make up, Nadia, -sure I can wait.. :) :) xD

Austiin Hayes said:
Would you like me to start? :)
Yes please, if you will.. Thanks! xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back