My favourite place, The garden

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey walked out of the entrance hall into the cool evening. It had been a while since she had been out of the school gates part from lessons. Kasey had a lot on her mind these days with everyone pressuring her about the OWLs which Kasey took very seriously and spent most of her time studying in the library, her dorm or the Prefect's common room which was a bit peaceful with less noisy first years.

Today, Kasey decided to take a break and go outdoors for some nice cool air. She walked passed the green lawns into the Hogwarts garden, her favourite place in the school. Trees had started shedding some of their leaves while some leaves were chaning colour. Birds chripped somewhere amongst the trees as Kasey entered the gardens, she remembered to have planted trees in here with the Wild Patch club. It all seemed that it had been years since those happy cheerful times.

Kasey was wearing a purple tank top and white skirt together with her blue ravenclaw earings, her butterfly necklace and her golden bracelet. She went and sat on a stone bench as she looked at the beautiful flowers and the butteflies amongst them.It was all so peaceful. Kasey put her right leg over the left one and placed her hands on her knees as she looked at nature's beauty.It seemed to make her feel better after the difficult times in her past.

A cool breeze blew making a strand of her golden brown hair come over her face. She slid it back behind her ear as she looked at a chipmunk that picked up a nut near her feet. As the chimpmunk noticed this, it hid it's nut behind itself and looked at Kasey as if she were to steal it. This thought brought a smile on her face.

Ginny was wandering through the grounds reminding herself of the places she used to be practically every single afternoon she could manage. She noticed the garden still thee and a ghost of a smile highlighted her feauture as she remembered the fun she had putting that up with her friends in third year. A cool breeze blew past and Ginny welcomed it, feeling it egging her on to stay out and ignore her homework for a few more hours.
She walked through the garden, picking up some fallen flowers and sticking them neatly in her pockets. She loved her dress for that. How could she live without pockets. She noticed a girl her age sitting down on the stone bench and decided she might strike a few more conversations and headed towards her. 'Hi, don't mind the company do you?'she asked her smiling and sitting next to her.

(Ginny ;) I am KASEy. U know me :p You dont have to go a girl and asking mind if I join you. You have to go like "Kasey? IS it you??"and faint :p )

"Ginny" Kasey said as her face lit up with a bright smile on the sight of the girl wearing the orange dress. Kasey and Ginny had shared a dorm for almost three years up to their third year when things started going a bit weird for both of them. Yet her dorm mate was here and she hadn't met her after coming back for the holidays "How have you been?"she asked her still smiling.

Kasey wondered why she didnt seen Ginny in any of her classes these days. She was sure that Ginny was having classes but not with her, why?

( :blink: but i would of thought with two years you wouldn't recgnized each other. ginny has changed alot but anyway)

When the girl next to her said her name, Ginny jumped up out of annoyance. 'Why does everyone know my name round here?!'she asked her, before calming her self down a bit. She raised an eyebrow at the girl before looking closer at her. No wonder she had seemed familiar, it was Kasey her old buddy, or at least she thought it was. 'Kasey?'she asked her faintly before smiling. 'Oh my god. you being serious? can't believe this. Kasey, it's been like forever. Or maybe you're not Kasey, You know you can just call me mad, I'm sorry, just thought you were Kasey'Ginny said talking to herself mostly. She straightened up and thought again. 'But you are Kasey' she said, before grinning so wide. She couldn't believe this. It was so good. Ginny's heart was racing from this happiness. Her best friend was found again even though Ginny thought she had left. Suddenly Ginny's vision cut out and she fainted from the shock of it all.

(there you go. maybe no quite what you pictured but i'm terrible with words. :p )

Alex was walking through the gardens for a change of scenery when he saw a nice flower in the distance and boy was it yellow. Walking over to it, he suddenly noticed two girls that were near it on a bench. Well, one of them was anyhow. Suddenly one of them started swaying and Alex somehow knew what was going to happen next.
Running, he caught the girl just before she hit the floor. 'It seems she has fainted,'he told himself before recognizing who it was. Ginny, might've known you to be one of those type of people. 'C'mon ugly' Alex joked, lifting her up to sit on the bench. She's liight as anything. What on earth does she eat? 'Umm, hey, I'm Alex. You know Ginny?'he asked the other girl smiling. He hoped he hadn't been interrupting anything.

( don't mind if i save the day do ya? :arr: :rofl: ^_^ )

Kasey grinned as Ginny got the realization that Kasey was actually Kasey! She smiled "Yes well I am Kasey unless you want me to be someone else" she said still grinning and all of a sudden the grin went from her face as Ginny's eyes closed and she was about to fall when a guy came and saved her from the fall.

That was fast(U a vampire or something :p ) she thought impressed as she looked at the guy. "Um yea. I know her" she said with a slight smile. "I am Kasey Carla" she introduced herself returning the smile. "Why do you think she fainted?"she asked with concern in her voice. Ginny seemed to be the fainting sort, she had been in lot of trouble and accident previously at Hogwarts but Kasey did not expect her to faint this way.

(I was jokin when I said you should faint =)) )

(lol. maybe she didn't quite get that. :)) )

Alex smiled. 'How am I meant to know. I just got here'he replied, light heartedly. He turned to Ginny before summoning some water. Catching the bottle, he unscrewed the cap and took it off. Smirking a the thought of what Ginny would do to him later, he tipped the bottle upside down and poured it all over her. She would forgive him in the end, and if she didn't well alex would imagine she had.

"Oh sorry" she said shyly. She looked a bit shocked as he emptied the water bottle on Ginny's face. She hoped Ginny wouldn't mind that once she became conscious. She looked at Ginny to know her reaction as she muttered "I would have screamed if someone did that to me"

Ginny had no idea why she had fainted. Maybe it was just the shock that Kasey, her best friend since the start of school, had changed so much but was still here. Or maybe, it was just that she was out of energy for walking round for hours. Either way, she was certainly gone for those few minutes.
Suddenly, a fountain of cold fell on her and Ginny gasped, opening her eyes immediately. 'What the-?'she asked, wiping the cold water away from her eyes. 'She tried to remember when she had been sitting down but ignored it as she saw a boy in front of her smirking with an empty water bottle in her hand.
Her green eyes focused in on it before she remembered how to move her body. 'you,'she almost hissed, her eyes traveling up the boys body till she came to that all familiar face. Alex. Standing up and looking at her ruined dress, which was practically see through now, she narrowed her eyes before calming herself down. 'And why did you just empty the whole water bottle on me?'she asked him before noticing Kasey was standing there. 'Kasey. You don't know how happy I am to see you,'Ginny said before hugging Kasey like she was a long lost friend.

(sorry kazey. and alex shut up, just coz i was half asleep when i read that <_< :r: ^_^ )

Kasey saw Ginny stand up, her dress was ruined and Kasey felt sorry for her. She wondered who this boy was and how he knew Ginny. "You could have sprinkled a few drops on her face instead of doing this" she said as she took out a handkerschief from her purse. It was not enough, but Ginny could at least wipe her face with it. "I'm very happy to see you too" she said as she hugged back.

Ginny smiled before letting go of Kasey. 'Thank you,'she took the handkerchief from her grateful. She wiped her face and tried to dry her dress a bit but failed miserably. Putting a thoughtful face she tucked the handkerchief in her pocket. 'I'll dry it for you Kase'she told her smiling. 'How are you Kase? I'm sorry I had to leave last year but you wouldn't believe how much has changed though'she told her smiling widly.

Alex watched as Ginny awoke immediately, narrowing her eyes at him. If looks could kill, then he would certaintly be dyeing at the moment. He was about to answer her question when she noticed Kasey. 'Ok, no thanks to me then. I am still here you know' he said after Ginny started to just ignore him.

Ginny heard Alex complained that he wasn't getting a thank you after ginny had said Hi to Kasey. 'Watch this'Ginny mouthed to Kasey before winking at her. She turned to face Alex. 'oh, sorry. My mistake.'she said to him walking right up to him and looking up. Why'd he have to be so tall? Ginny smiled innocently. 'Thank you,'she said before pushing him hard on the chest. 'for A. ruining my dress.' Pulling her wand out she casted the tripping up jinx on him so that he fell to the floor. 'B.Making me soaking for no need' Ginny summoned a bottle of water and took the top off before pouring it all over him 'and C. waking me up' she finished the list off smiling at him. Putting the empty bottle in her pocket, she replaced her wand to the other pocket and waited for a reaction from his face.

Alex smiled as Ginny said thank you to him. he was about to say no problem when she pushed him hard on the chest making him stumble back a few steps. Boy, is that girl strong? he thought, his smile slowly vanishing as she pulled out her wand. He didn't have time to pull his out in return before she tripped him up and he ended up falling on the floor. Ow, that's sore. I'm gonna have a throbbing headache now.
He rested back on to his elbows as she stood next to him. He didn't realize what was happening till he felt cold water running all down the back of his neck and face. Looking shocked, he wiped it off his face. He had never thought she'd go so far. Well, that girl sure ain't happy.
Alex glared at her before smiling, knowign she was probably wanting some mean reaction. 'Thank you too'he replied lightly before getting up to a sitting position. He looked at her feet before smiling. No shoes mean even more annoyment. he looked back up at her before pulling her ankle forward so she would fall, supposedly anyway.

Ginny gasped as he suddenly pulled her ankle forward. She lost her balanced horribly and tried to regain it miserably. Falling to the ground, she landed against him before biting her tongue as she knew she would have a bruised bottom tomorrow. Glaring at him, she turned away and crossed her arms over her chest unable to speak thanks to her utter fury at this insolent 6th year boy. Who did he think he was, abusing her this way? Just because she was a weak person and didn't turn to violence. Honestly, she was losing patience with him so fast. It was a wonder she hadn't yet refused to speak to him yet.

Kasey was stunned at all that happened. "hey guys cut it out" she said to them as she handed both a hand to help them get up. By their behavior and reactions she was sure that their was dislike between Ginny and Alex and she didn't want to linger here or the pair would end up stunning each other and she was in no mood of wanting marks taken from Ravenclaw when it was in the last place at the moment.

"Let's go" she mumbled to Ginny and holded her by the wrist and took her out of the gardens after saying goodbye to Alex.

Alex sighed and looked up to the sky as Ginny went into a huff. He got himself standing up with the help of kasey and shook his head of the water. 'See ya,' Alex said as Kasey said goodbye. 'Ginny' he added, smiling as Ginny walked away with Kasey. Well, she obviously didn't like the little argument Ginny and him just had. I wonder what she thinks of us now. Probably that we're enemies even though we're practically as bad as each other. Hmm, maybe Ginny'll tell her that we're actually good friends. Alex sighed before sauntering back to the flowers he had seen before he met those two. He wondered why he always had to help someone he saw about to fall most of the time, unless it was his fault in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back