Music Time

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Ari had been sitting around in her dormitory, thinking about her friends, and realised that she hadn't seen Sam in ages. She scribbled him a note, and attatched it to Sheba's leg
Sam
Havn't seen you in a while! Do want to meet me on the Lawn, with your guitar?
Ari
"There you go girl" Ari said softly, carrying her owl over to the open window and releasing her out into the summer air.
Chucking on a hoodie and shorts, she laced up her converse, grabbed her guitar and headed out the door.

Ari sighed, and smiled as she walked out of the castle. It was a beautiful, clear New Zealand summers day. She wandered across the lawn, spotting a willow tree near the lake. Sitting down at the base of the tree, she started to play random tunes, closing her eyes and enjoying the music.

Sam was so annoyed from the stupid gossip magazine. He couldn't believe it! Though as he sat at the Hufflepuff table he received a letter from Arianna, a friend that he hadn't seen in the longest of times. That cheered him up a bit and he quickly rose from his seat and headed up to his dorm to get his guitar.

He was wearing a blue check shirt and a pair of jeans. He slipped a pair of sunglasses on as he left the castle. He loved summers in New Zealand, they were so much better than the ones back in England. The sun beamed down on him as he walked to through the lawn in search of Arianna.

Though it wasn't hard to find her, he shortly heard a gentle tune being played and he instantly knew that that was Ari. He walked over to her to see that her eyes were closed and he didn't want to disturb her while she was playing. He placed the guitar on the grass and quietly sitting down on the grass, his knees against his chest and his hands flat on the grass.

(Sorry I'm late! :doh: )

Arianna thought she heard a rustle in the grass, and opened one eye, still playing. She saw Sam sitting on the grass besid, and opened both eyes, an grin lighting up her face
"Hey" she said, putting down her guitar so that she could give him a hug
"How are you?" she asked "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages" she added. Ari had really been missing her friend, and was glad to be here with him now.

He smiled back to her as she opened up her eyes. "Hey!" He said and reached over to hug her back. He hadn't spoke to Arianna in so long which was weird as they were in all of the same classes and they were in the same house. "I'm good. How are things with you?" Actually Sam wasn't 'good' at all, after that beating from the gossip magazine he was extremely annoyed. Would they ever just be gone with? "I know, its been crazy. I've missed hanging out with you." Sam told her with a small smile.

Ari returned his smile "Me? You know... busy, waiting for the Ball..." she said, leaning back on her elbows.
"And the Gossip magazine" she said, rolling her eyes. She knew that Sam had a whole article to himself, which must be really frustrating for him. Ari hadn't read the article, not wanting to embarass her friend.
"Oh, and the band" she added, grinning wickedly at him "It's on now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back