Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
Full Name:
- Missette Enrique Todd

Date of Birth:
- March 26, 2015

Current Age:
- Eleven

Basic Appearance:
- I have bright blue eyes, and long, curly brown hair. I am 5 feet and 5 inches. I am usually wearing off shoulder(s) tops and denim. I wear flats and occasionally two inch heels. I will always have my hair down because my hands need something to do when they are bored.

Personality:
- I am mean most of the time. I do not talk to people that I believe aren't worth my time. I get what I want, and if I do not then I through a fit. I want to become a very powerful witch. I like seeing people sad or on their knees to me. I put myself before anything and anyone. If I am in trouble then I will use others to keep me safe. I do not care about your feelings. If you are sad, don't come to me, I will not care.

Family:
-
alex_appear_006.jpg

Name: Rafael Enrique Todd
Relationship: Twin Brother
Info: Raf and I are not close. Period. We [family] always thought that he was a Squib. Odd things never happened around him. He was always so calm and collected. He is strange because he is always observing. Though we are not close I do get feelings when he is in danger or blasts of his just strong emotions. We are usually fighting verbally or physically. He could have gotten his blonde from dad.
Playby: Alexander Ludwig
Roleplayer: Luvesha

-
David_Henrie_009_0.jpg

Name: Spencer La Paz Todd
Relationship: Older Brother
Info: Spencer is really smart. He is spoiled by mom though. I look up to his confidence and intelligence. I just wish he was not so interested in Muggle things. He is a mommy's boy. I love him though.
Playby: David Henrie

-
standard_medium.jpg

Name: Andres Todd
Relationship: Father
Info: I love my father. He gives me everything I want. He always gives me advice on different potions. He is very protective over me. I am basically a daddy's girl. He spoils me rotten. I motivate him to do good.
Playby: Tom Hiddleston

-
genesis_rodriguez.jpg

Name: Genevieve 'Trixie' Todd (neè Martìn)
Relationship: Mother
Info: Whenever I talk to my mother we get into arguments. She tells me how disrespectful I am, and I tell her how much of a b!tch she is. My father wants us to start getting along better, but I highly doubt that is going to happen. Before she became a Ministry Official Trixie was her dancer name.
Playby: Gènesis Rodrìguez
Roleplayer: None

Pets:
- None. It is a family trait to be allergic to animals.

Area of Residence:
- Dunedin, New Zealand

Blood Status:
- Mixed Blood.

Heritage:
- I am half Cuban because my mother is Cuban. I learned Spanish because of this.

Special Abilities:
- None as of yet.

Interests or Hobbies:
- Potions. I am in love with potions. I want to be a potions master when I grow up. I secretly like to sew. The only person that knows this is Rafael because he walked in on my sewing a scarf for father.

Additional Skills:
-

Strengths:
- I am very persistent. I have a lot of drive to achieve my goals. I learn quickly from my mistakes. I may not admit my mistakes, but I do learn from them.

Weaknesses:
- I am not considerate of others feelings. I do not care about others people's lives and I am quick to judge. I am selfish. I will save myself before anyone else.

Describe your character in three words:
- Rude, Inconsiderate, and Proud.

Favourite place to be:
- Anywhere. As long as I have my potions book.

Friends:
- Epiphany

Hogwarts House:
- Slytherin

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- I want to become a powerful witch that makes people crumble at my feet.

Missy waited impatiently. Her last name was Todd so she was waiting quite a while. She stood with her arms crossed across her chest. She wanted to hurry and get sorted into the right house. She had been waiting forever for this day tocome. Here washer chancetoprove howgreat ofa witch she could become. She watched other first years get sorted until she heard her name.

"Todd, Missette."

Missy frowned when the woman called out her whole name. She walked up the stairs and sat on the stool with her arms still crossed. She tapped her foot as the huge hat was put onto her head. She tried not to think of anything other than having a successful firstyear atHogwarts New Zealand.

"Slytherin"

Best school subjects:
- Potions
-Defense Against the Dark Arts

Worst school subjects:
-Charms

Extracurricular Activities:
- N/A

Graduation:
- N/A

Current Job:
- Student

Plans for your future:
- Becoming a powerful and great witch. I have no particular occupation in mind.

Your Patronus:
-

Your Patronus memory:
-

Your Boggart:
- I am scared of stray hair that is one the floor or on me. It is strange, but it is the truth. I also do not like seeing blood.

Your Animagus:
- Jaguar because I am fast. I have sharp senses, but sometimes my insecurities get in the way of them

Mirror of Erised:
- I see me and my brother standing side by side. Deep inside my heart I want us to be closer, but he seems to have other plans.

A page from your diary:
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back