Meooooow :D

Belle Carmichael

Okay Hi :D

My best friend introduced me to this website, and superrr awesome website, I must say! :)

Basically, I'm Belle. My surname isn't Carmichael though, I just like the sound of 'Belle Carmichael'. My friends call me 'Belle akx' or Baby Suicide. I should think that you're probably wondering why they call me "Baby Suicide". Well, we started thing where our nicknames started with the word 'baby' and we used random words for the second part of our nicknames. My best friend's nickname is 'Baby Ecstasy'. I'm turning 16 on August 15, I'm so excited! ^_^

Overall, I'm a pretty pleasant girl to be around. I'm quite spontaneous- Very much the “sing in the rain” type. I am anywhere near naive, though. I know life can suck, but I’ve got a very good system for dealing with it. I believe that if fate will have something happen to me, there’s no sense fighting it. My entire attitude screams "Bring it on. I’ll laugh in your face." Ah, on that note, I'm quite sarcastic and I also love to perform. Oh, I love dancing! but my dancing is a little off… but I do it anyway :D

I'm smart in her own way and kind of a dork. I will make Yoda references with no embarrassment, break out into song without warning, and ramble on about mythology. My thoughts are more random than my appearance. I'm can be distracted easily and very easily amused. I like practical jokes, dancing, and laughing (even at myself).

I'm a mix. A half Chinese, a quarter Scottish and a quarter Irish ; but I look Chinese because I follow my mother. My siblings look totally different from me since they followed my dad. And yes, I'm jealous! Lol :)

And since I'm supposed to introduce myself, I decided to post pictures of myself ^_^
And don't be surprised if i look 100% like a Chinese, I have my mum roots :D

2h3sghu.jpg

wa5wxv.jpg

And here's this little graphic thing about me and my boyfriend. Coincidencely, both my boyfriend and my best friend have the same name, and they are two different people :

2nc31pf.jpg

So there you've seen it, pictures of yours truly :) I look so much like a Chinese, agreed? :D

So okay, back to my introductions. I love the color red! Almost everything in my room is like red. lol. Andand, I love Korean bands! There's this band called Super junior, and one of its members its like so super-duper cute! His name is kim bum.

Here's a picture :

122i2o1.jpg

He's gorgeous isn't he?
**Okay Belle, control yourself! You already have a boyfriend!** <<-- I must tell myself that every time I see his picture. lol.

Oh yes, I love cats too :D
I have a British Short hair at home. Its called "Sasha". Stupid name isn't it? My older sister named her that. I'll post pictures of Sasha another time.

& I'll end here.
So I hope my introduction fits the 'introduction criteria'.

BELLE AkX / BELLE / BABY SUICIDE
xD

Wow I'm getting to enjoy these really long introductions.
Welcome to the site Belle - it's always great to have fresh writing talent on board.

And YAY with the Yoda references - major Star Wars fan ;)
and totally Irish myself - we even have a wee Irish club here =))
we do nothing in it of course :r:

anyhow welcome and if you have any questions about anything at all pm our brilliant admins

Cecily Rambolt and Nicolas King

cute pics by the way ;)
Linda

Thanks Linda ^_^
I'm getting used to the site, getting addicted already!

And I :wub: star wars!
Oh cool, there's an Irish club here? Can I join by any chance?

Awesome, we have brilliant admins here :)

:D

Hi there Belle, all that in an introduction thread and we don't even know what corner of the globe you call home. :-0
* Nicolas King looks up your IP address *
Now I know. ^_^

You seem like a pretty happy person and like you'll fit right in with the community here. :D
Yoda references are cool - you're on a site full of geeks of all different types, so somebody is bound to understand them and find them hilarious on here. :r:

As to the "Irish Club" that's just a bunch of silliness some members started. :oy: All it really is is text in signatures, so I'm sure they wouldn't be opposed to another 'member'. :lol:
Awesome, we have brilliant admins here :)
Yes. Another person has come to realize my brilliance. If I wasn't sure before I am now: You'll do well here. :r:

Anddddddddd I guess I should tell you my name is Nick (I, too wasn't that creative with my character's first name on here) so that's what you can call me around the board.
As Linda has said - if you have any questions/comments/concerns you can always PM me, or the other admin (Cecily), and we'll be glad to help you. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back