Lynette Ferguson

Lynette Ferguson

OOC First Name
Claireyz
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Lynette Anna Ferguson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When the rain is blowing in your face, and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you
a warm embrace, to make you feel my love. When the evenin' shadows and the stars appear, and
there is no-one there to dry your tears, I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love.

34600mr.png

I know you haven't made your mind up yet, but I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the
moment that we met, no doubt in my mind where you belong. I'd go hungry I'd go black and blue.
I'd go crawling down the avenue. No there's nothing that I wouldn't do, to make you feel my love.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Basics

Full name;; Lynette Anna Ferguson
Name meanings;;
Lynette Is of a Welsh origin, and means nymph; Idol
Anna Is of a Hebrew origin, and means 'God has favoured me'.
Ferguson Is of a Scottish origin, and means 'Son of Fergus' - Fergus meaning 'Manstrength' or 'Virility'.

Age;; 11
Date of birth;; 21st March 2017
Blood status;; Mixed blood
Area of residence;; Wales
Occupation;; Student
Hogwarts house;; Ravenclaw
Sexual orientation;; Straight
Wand;; None yet

Appearance

Eye colour;; Dark brown
Hair colour;; Reddish/Brown
Height;; 5"1
Weight;; 119 lb
General fashion sense;; Lynette is a dress and skirt girl, although if the weather turns bad, she will be seen in plain jeans and an ordinary tee-shirt.
Distinguishing features;; A scar on her elbow when she was in a bycicle collision.

Personality

Five words;; Unique, charming, quirky, smart, withdrawn
Unique;; Some people can find that Lynette acts a little strangely, and her personality does not always get along with other people. She'll dress differently, act differently, and speak differently. Lynette hates people who want to be sheep.
Charming;; When people get to know Lynette, she is the most delightful person to be around, and she is helpful and kind hearted.
Quirky;; Quirky is how her friends would describe her. Her enemies would simply call her 'Weird'.
Smart;; Lynette is extremely clever, excelling in most subjects in her primary school, and is looking forward to Hogwarts.
Withdrawn;; Lynette never really opens up to people, and they believe she is hiding secrets.

Family

Mother;; Dawn Rosanna Hearth (Maiden), aged 35. Is married to Andrew. Is a shopkeeper. Half blood.
Father;; Andrew George Ferguson. Aged 36. Is married to Dawn. Works in a pub. Mixed blood.
Brother;; Daniel George Ferguson. Aged 8. Is a student. Mixed blood.
Grandmother (Mother's side);; Harriet Gwendolyn Mason (Maiden). Aged 78. Retired. Pure blood.
Grandfather (Mother's side);; Gregory Charles Hearth. Aged 80. Retired. Muggle born.

Hogwarts

House;; Ravenclaw
Year;; First year
Favourite subjects;; Will be: Divination, herbology
Worst subjects;; Will be: Potions, arithmacy
Patronus;; A jaguar
Patronus memory;; Herself and her brother on his first birthday
Animagus;; A beaver
Boggart;; A vampire bat

Thought I would ask some questions regarding your character here.

1. Does the meanings of her names fit with her character?
2. How does being in Ravenclaw suit her character?
3. How long ago did that bicycle collision occur?
4. What type of people does she not get along with?
5. How does she get along with her family? Is there someone she is closest to?
6. Does she have a lot of friends?
7. Is there a professor that she loves?
8. Why would her Patronus be a jaguar and her Animagus be a beaver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back