Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie went outside of the school , were the Lawn was at. After cleaning up all them trophy all she wanted to do was relax.She laid down on the fresh wet grass not caring if she got wet. She was wandering what her brothers were doing, they were a bunch of trickers. Maddiie smiled thinking of them and the time they put a stink bomb in her room. It was gastly but funny, or how they trick her into eating every flavor forever beans. Oh they were a bunch of micheve. Oh she missed them and her parents, well thats how our life is she thought.

Elizabeth was on her was back from the Three Broomstick. Not really tired yet, she took the long route back to the castle.

She saw a girl laying down in the grass. Liz felt like some friendly conversation would be good right about now. Bellatrix was interesting, but it would take awhile to get anything friendly out of her.

"Hello!" said Liz, walking towards Maddiie. "Mind if I sit with you?"

River walked out of the castle onto the lawn since it was such a beautful day. She saw her friend Maddiie laying on the grass, and wondered if she should go and talk to her or if Maddiie just wanted to be left alone.

Maddiie looked up and saw a new face standing over her. She had seen the girl befor, in Hogwarts and inside the shop of Weasley.

" Sure just tell me your name stanger? maddiie smiled .

Maddiie waited a bit than spotted River, waving for her to come over. She layed back down to talk to a new friend and old one.

River walked over to the two girls after being waved over. She had just caught the blonde Gryfindor's name. She turned to her and stuck her hand out.

"Hi, I'm River Tamn. It's nice to meet you."

She then sat down next to Maddiie. "Hey how are you feeling?" Knowing that Maddiie had just finished her detention.

Maddiie smiled and shaked the girls hand.

" Name Maddiie, So what bring you out here?, taking a walk from all that homework?" Maddiie grin looking towards the blue sky.

Maddiie smiled at River" Well I'm kind of ambush if you know what I;m saying"

"I can only imagine. I've never actually seen the Trophy Room, but I've heard that the trophies are almost never ending."

River looked up at the sky. It really was beautiful.

" It sure is never ending, I still got 6 more days of deteion with Lankins, than I have some with Headmistress and Professor King" Maddiie felt the grass tickel her a bit, nice felling.

River looked at Maddiie with a slight frown. "I feel like it's my fault that you got in trouble with the Headmistress and Prof. King. I'm sorry."

River knew that Maddiie and Bellatrix's duel was discovered by the professor because of her. Better to do detentions then to have the Crutiatus Curse used on you. She thought to herself.

Liz shook their hands. "I was just on m way back from the Three Broomsticks." she said. "I saw you over here and figured I'd say hello." she grinned. "So what are your favorite subjects? Both of you."

Maddiie smiled at her friends. knowing a true friend she really was, one of a kind. Just knowing at least she has somone to care about her, even thought her family so far away.

"Its not your fault River, you was afraid for my saftey and I thank you for that. At least you stop it before it got any worst, I could be in the Hospital wing all banged up and what know" maddiie pat her firend on the back.

" So Elizabeth how's school for you?, my favorite subject would be History of Magic"

Liz grinned. "I like potions and flying." she said. "Although, DADA has become more interesting than I imagined it would be."

River smiled at Maddiie when she pat her on the back. Then she looked up at Liz.

"I'd have to say so far I really like DADA, and I absolutely love flying. I just can't get enough of being on a broom. I still have yet to buy my own, but I wanted to make sure that I had everything else in order first."

She smiled, happy that she had made another friend. Making friends is much easier here than she had thought it was going to be.

"What about that nosey professor King?" He's always come out of no were, hes a nice man, but still kinda nosey" maddiie supress a giggel which came out as a pig snort. She looked at both her friends who busted out laughing. Maddiie laughed the loudiest trying to conrtol herself

Liz grinned. "He's a Gryffindor. We're all nosey to a degree- it usually just gets mistaken for bravery." she winked at them.

River laughed so hard her sides ached.

"I really like Professor King, he is an awesome teacher, but you're right. He does seem to always show up places."

River was definitely enjoying her time outside with her friends.

Maddiie laughed harder. Trying to resist from crying she calme down

"Thats true"" Have you made eye contac with Bellatix" Maddiie asked Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked confused for a moment. "What do the professor and Bellatrix have to do with eachother?"

She paused for a moment. "Oh! New subject." she grinned. "Sorry, I'm quite out of it. Yes, I have. She had some rather interesting opinions. Can't say I agree by any means, but I know how she got to thinking that way."

Liz looked kind of sad and distant for a moment. "It's how some pureblooded families raise their children..." she trailed off.

((sorry guys I've got to go. my computer's dying and i should probably get some sleep. see you all tomorrow morning/afternoon hopefully...g'night))

Maddiie sat up a bit watching the leaves flow with the wind. She looked toward the Forbidden forest wondering whats beyond does part.

"I'm pretty sure not all pure blood are liked that, she mainly one of the pure blood in school, but that does'nt mean all of them are like that"

Liz smiled at Maddiie, wondering if this girl was muggleborn.

"You're right," she sighed. "We're not all like that."

Liz watched the leaves with her. This girl likely hadn't known she was a pureblood- from a line even farther than Bellatrix's. "For many families it took generations to not be like that. For a few, we've been able to see through what our parents believed to be fact."

Maddie smiled, not knowing what tomorrow will bring.

" That's so true, and in fact I'm half and half it would be silly if their was a war on muggle and pure bloods, I would be fighting myself." Maddiie smiled at the silly though even if she was half muggel her mom a muggel witch, raised her an the wizaring world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back