Large graphic project nothing to do with hogwarts[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares Taylor

Okay I am absolutly miserable and I need some help with a project which i wanna do in graphics.

Basically I need to make a large poster full of images..

Anyone care to help??

Will pay (in galleons lol) for it?? :D :D

I wouldn't mind helping, this sounds like the kind of thing I like to do.
But could you tell me exactly what you need first? :)

Basically it is pretty much like a colarge (absolutly no idea how to spell that lol)

Okay lemme try and explain it, my theme is innocence is purity or something, but we're not supposed to have much writing.
In the very middle i want a picture of two little girls looking at a simple lamp, one is while the other is african american.
And then around them i want more pictures of little kids, trying to portray innocence (like one grinning while they hold an icecream cone stuff like that) and then for purity i guess somewhere in there show... water?? lol or a lake or something.
But to go with the theme of purity i want all the kids to be wearing white and for it to have like a real cloudy? dunno what youd call it, like white clouds between pictures.... white blend or something...

and thats pretty much it... cept it has to be A3 so i need alot of graphics in it.

how does that sound?

Okay, I'll try and see what I can do. =-/
I'll have a mess around with it for a bit and show you what I come up with.

Thank you sooo much!! Anything you can do will be WAY better than what i can do (cant do much after opening files in photoshop)

Ummm just 'Innocence"

Okay then. ^_^
About the picture in the center, I didn't really get what you meant about this? =-/
The lamp one.
I couldn't really find anything, so is it okay if I just get pics of two girls and put them in next to like a lamppost thingy?

Um well the projects based on a story about two innocent girls who are most interested in a simple kerosine lamp. So what im looking for i guess is a simple, old fashioned kerosine lamp, like for old fashioned kitchen tables i gues..

I love it!!! Could you possibly make the graphics larger so theres not as much empty space... and rather than black could you use silver or grey or something softer for the back ground Please!!

but I love it, i love the graphics you chose and everything your amazing!

Well, tbh, I didn't actually resize any of the graphics, since it was such a massive canvas.
And even if I did, I wouldn't be able to make them any bigger now without restarting. =-/
But, I could add more if you wanted... :erm:

Dont worry about this... me and one of my friends finished this up but thank you!! :D :D

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back