Eden
Wand
Broken
[adminapproval=8054599]

</COLOR>
The Night of the Kidnapping
<i>
</i>

Koaru let his smile fade once Eden was gone. As the maids hurried to clean up the mess the filthy mudblood had made Koaru sat still as a couple of stitches where put into his bottom lip. Once he was fixed up Koaru went upstairs to shower and change clothes. Koaru looked into the mirror and glared at his reflection. He his cheek would purple for a week at the least and he could end up with a scar on his lip. Taking a deep breath Koaru pictured the home where the nasty muggle was being kept and vanished.

Entering the house Koaru could hear the maids trying to calm his love Adira. She was upset that the maids where not telling her what was going on and why there where so many Death Eaters in the house. Koaru would go to her tonight and he would love her. But now right at this very moment the mud blood needed to be checked on to make sure that she was secure. Walking down the stairs to the basement Koaru walked to where the beast was going to be kept. She was still knocked out but soon enough she would be waking up and than her and Koaru would have another talk.

One Month Later
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">Koaru rolled over and reached out to pull Adira to him. When he touched air he opened an eye and looked around the room. She wasn't there. Sitting up Koaru noticed that the house was silent. Getting out of bed Koaru walked out into the hall and went for Adira's bedroom. The door was open but the room was a mess but right away Koaru could see that Adira's things where missing. There was blood on the floor. A maid came to his side she looked like she had been crying. Softly she whispered that Adira had fled and the number two. Koaru stood there in shock. His one true love had fled and in her was his son. This was a nightmare. What had the mudblood done to cause Adira to kill two of his maids and than flee? Koaru started to worry about her. Adira could get herself killed without Koaru.

Koaru screamed in anger and started to hurry to the basement. He had been far to kind of the mudblood this past month. He had tortured her once or twice a week to try and get information out of her about her job at the Ministry and how big her family was but she had remained strong. Koaru had admired the beast from time to time but no longer. Koaru was going to torture her until he got everything he wanted out of her than he would kill her.

Entering the cell Koaru let the door close behind him. Striding over to the pile of papers that where on the floor for her to sleep on Koaru kicked her in the stomach. "Wake up you monster. You tell me what you did to cause my love to leave me. I am going to kill you and than take your daughter and tell her you never loved her before I kill her." Koaru kicked her again. He wanted her to confess to destroying his life before he allowed her to die. She would beg for mercy long before she got it. Maybe Adira would come back once this beast was dead. Yes that had to be it. She felt unsafe so she fled to protect here unborn child but she would come back once the mudblood was dead.

</COLOR>
The Night of the Kidnapping

Her Eyes snapped open in the dull room and she sat up in a panic 'Scarlet' she said her eyes scanning the room for her Daughter, she sat up and looked around and her head exploded with pain from the movement, she shut her eyes and remembered what happened only a few hours ago, she knew she should have just gone quietly and sunk away into the shadows but when your child is in danger you do stupid things, Kida rubbed the back of her head and stood up, the room was chilly and dull there was light being streamed in through a small window which looked like a vent to the outside world but she knew no matter how hard she tried she would never be able to reach up that high. Kida looked around her, she didn’t want to move anywhere but she had to, she couldn’t just sit here and wait for something to happen.

Kida suddenly remembered Koaru’s remark about getting her Daughter and her stomach flipped inside her, she rushed towards the bars and grabbed onto them with a Solid grip trying to test their strength and she wasn’t surprised when they hardly budged, Kida shook them and groaned in frustration, she had to get out or she had to get Koaru to come down to her, she had to see if he had Gotten Scarlet or not, she knew that she would be safe, she just hoped that Watson hadn’t been called away for something important and left the house unguarded. Kida wanted to kick the bars but didn’t bother trying. Kida felt the ground under her bare feet, it was solid concrete, she wrapped her arms around herself and rubbed her arms lightly to warm herself up, The Witch looked at the small vent letting light in and shook her head she wasn’t going to bother trying to climb out there, she didn’t know how she had managed to be so misled, she though that she could trust Eden’s family and they just didn’t like her because she wasn’t high up class as they were but the truth was Koaru was a Death Eater, she ran her hands through her hair and walked towards the cell door again and rattled it but even that was Solid as a brick, Kida shook it some more and it budged slightly but the bolt was strong and solid there was no hope in breaking it 'Oi' she called out through the bars as she pulled at the door again 'Come down here you Pathetic Pure Blood, or are you too afraid to face me unless I am influenced by some form of potion' she said as she looked over her shoulder making sure none of his henchmen had apparated into the room to jab her with something, Kida shook her head and realised she hadn’t tried apparating yet, she focused on home and tried but she was snapped straight back to where she was, it was rather painful to try travel and be snapped back to the location you were standing in, she huffed and assumed the room had Apparate seals on it so she couldn’t escape something was certainly keeping her in but she was going to test these magical bonds.. Whatever they were.
One Month Later
<COLOR color="#000">

Day After day she waited and tried to find a way out but never found anything, once or twice a week Koaru would show up and torture her to tell her about her family, the Ministry and her job, what she knew, how she could work a broom to fly. She Managed to stay strong, she wouldn’t give in with some harmless torturing, she paced the room, she had tried to fight back a few times, she had managed a good blow on Koaru’s face resplitting the lip but as punishment they took away her bed and gave her some paper to cover the ground and chucked her the tattered old thing they called a blanket so she didn’t get sick from being too cold, she often laughed at the kindness somehow displayed but then again they would just be covering themselves, they wouldn’t want to catch and muggle disease.
Kida often spent most of her days exercising to keep herself strong, she had little for food and water, occasionally she got a small bottle and two slices of bread which would go stale before she would manage to make it last.

Laying curled up in on the floor with the holey blanket over her she slept the unpeaceful sleep she got every night, or what she thought was night, her mind was constantly on Scarlet, Koaru hadn’t mentioned her in a while so she assumed she was safe but she couldn’t stop thinking about her family. Kida let her body recover from the torture she received, she was finding that her sleeps were lasting longer and longer, she could only tell by the light being emitted into the room, she was worried her body was giving up on her, she knew she could last longer but she didn’t know how long for.

Kida heard someone coming downstairs in her half sleep but she ignored it, half the time if she Ignored some of the people Koaru sent down they would leave but this time she knew exactly who it was, the cage door opened and locked behind her and she kept still but the blow to her stomach woke her up, her eyes snapped open and she gasped coughing a little from the pain she rolled onto her Knee’s and clutched her stomach tightly, he said something about her daughter, he kicked her again hitting her ribs and she fell over to her side, she winced and looked up to him chuckling her hazel eyes staring at him 'You will never get to my daughter you pathetic excuse for a Death Eater' she said as she sat back on her legs and kept on arm securely around her stomach and ribs the other to push her long brown hair out of her face which was slightly ratty but thankfully not disgusting, she had dirt on her face and a few scratches up and down her arms but she was doing pretty well. Kida’s breathing was uneven, she had to regain her strength, she knew worse was yet to come, so why not make it worse, it would only get better and her chances were slim 'I did Nothing to her you idiot, Maybe she woke up and realised what a pathetic Death Eater you are and went to find someone better' she chukled again and put on hand on the wall next to her for support 'With the Amount of sun shining out of your ass i don't blame her' she added.

The mudblood was lying everything that came out of nasty mouth was a pack of lies. Of course she did something. Adira was in love with him. He had given her gift after gift. Not to mention an amazing home. Koaru had given her the world. The only thing that could be wrong was Kida being here. Koaru had no choice but to kill her but he couldn't do that without her first understanding why it was she had to die. Koaru would also have to get information out of her but maybe once he had explained everything to her she would be more willing to give him all the information and than die.

With a wave of his wand a chair landed next to the girl. "Please have a seat. There are somethings that I need to explain to you." Koaru paced around the room for a moment to try and get his thoughts in order. Koaru knew that he only had one chance to get this right. "Here's the thing Kida. You are a mudblood. It's not by any fault of your own but that is what you are. Now I am a pureblood which makes me better than you. Mudbloods are just like those plague invested rats from the middle ages. You are killing everything with your dirty blood. The love of my life is carrying my child. I need to make the world safe for her and my child. So I am going to kill all the mudbloods. You should be honored because I have chosen you to be the first one to die for the cause. Now tell me what it is you do at the Ministry." Koaru said it all very calmly.

Kida knew that anything she said would be ignored by Koaru, he thought so less of her he wouldn’t listen to what she said. A chair landed next to her and she looked at it, he paced around the room and she used the chair as leverage to get up, he wanted to explain something to her but she knew that if she sat in the seat she would be leading herself into some kind of trap. Kida crinkled her nose as she used the back of the chair to hold herself up, her ribs were screaming and she could probably make out the cussing words if she tried. She listened to Koaru yabble on about his rank because of his blood status and she half mocked him by making faces, she had heard it all before, Muggle Borns are an infestation, exterminate, Purebloods are so good that the sun shines out of their ass, blah blah blah. Kida looked at him and he turned to pace again, apparently she should be honoured but she doubted it, he was asking about the Ministry again and she took in a deep breath 'Do your Research yourself Koaru, Its not that hard to figure out what I do in the Ministry, Use your brain if you have one' she snapped, she looked at him, she knew he wouldn’t be surprised by her reaction it was the same thing every time, he asked what she did in the ministry and she told him to figure out himself, Anyone would be able to connect her with Quidditch, she was on a Playing card for her Quidditch team, it had the facts about her on it aswell, but he was too stupid to figure it out.

Kida stood up behind the chair and smirked at Koaru who had his back to her for the moment in his pace 'You should feel Honoured Koaru, To get your ass handed to you on a Silver Platter by me' with one swift movement she picked up the chair and gave it a strong swing hitting Koaru before the chair shattered from impact, Koaru was built like a brick house but it didn’t show, she could see the chair shatter but she didn’t waste time, quickly she focused on her Animagus side and in no time she was on all fours running towards the door, she knew this was the only way that she could get through the bars but when he nose passed she thought she was free, but as soon as she got one paw through the protection around the cell recognised it was her and she felt an overwhelming pain, she felt the same pain in Human form but she had hoped to trick it in wolf form, she yelped and backed up into the cell, she cursed herself for not testing it first, Kida turned around and faced Koaru she growled at him her Hazel eyes bright and sharp, she was ready to strike him if he dared to attack her. Kida had her front lowered to the ground and her back up her black fur making it hard to see her in the shadows but her bright eyes, teeth and her one white paw made her slightly visible, her growl was deep and throaty, a warning and a threat in one. 'Bring it Blood Boy' she thought to herself, her animal instincts thinking about what it would be like to rip his limbs apart one by one and taste his “Pure Blood”

Koaru glared at Kida. He knew that the filthy mudblood was a Quidditch player but what he wanted was information on the department. "Listen to me you idiot girl. You will tell me how many mudbloods work there. I'm not just going to kill you but all the magic stealing mudbloods and after that all the muggles. How do you not understand this?" Koaru wanted to hit her again but he had found that she broke very quickly. He needed her alive a little bit longer. He couldn't kill her until she begged him to kill her. Koaru wanted her to see what an honor it truly was to be killed by him.

Koaru turned his back to the wench. He was thinking about what it was he could do to get Adira to come back. He didn't hear what was said but the next thing he knew he was falling to the floor. She had hit him with the chair that he had provided her for comfort. He got to his feet his wand at the ready. He watched as she changed to a wolf. A look of surprise crossed his face. He hadn't known she could became an animal. She charged the door and she backed away with a cry of pain. "Go ahead and try doing that again. The pain only gets worse." Koaru would have to keep his distance. Knowing that she was a wolf didn't scare him but he would have to be more careful from now.

Kida rolled her eyes at Koaru, he was insulting her but she had gotten used to the insults by now, one month of being called nothing but useless and an idiot the words started to lose all their meaning. Kida watched him closely, he wanted to know about the Mud Bloods in the industry and she wanted to roll her eyes again, She half wondered if he knew that people didn’t wear a tag saying “I’m a Muggleborn” she only knew a few people and their blood status but not everyone in the ministry, she looked at him blankly like she was dumb and waited for him to move so she could strike. Kida chukled 'If I told you that, I would have to kill you' she said before drawing most of her strength.

He dared her to try the door again and she half looked at it but kept her focus on him, he was her main target. Kida kept her form rigid, he she knew she could avoid him with her speed but not for long, she wanted to get under his defence and hit him hard after all the pain he put her through she wanted to get him back, she knew he wasn’t going to be patient with her for long. Kida took a few testing steps towards him and snarled her white teeth gleaming; she sometimes wishes that she had hands to be able to brush her teeth but she wasn’t that talented, her Wolf teeth were sharp and protected but didn’t help her human feelings crossing with her animal ones. Kida did a slight circle around Koaru and growled her fur almost standing on end, she got close enough and saw her edge and lunged for him, getting under his defence and latching onto his left ankle, she managed to break the skin and cause a good bit of pain before she broke away, she knew that if she stayed to close to him for long he would cause her great pain, she licked her lips and wanted to chuckle, if wolfs could, his blood didn’t taste any different from anything else she had tasted in wolf form. Kida didn’t noticed that she had trapped herself against the wall, she kept her focus on Koaru not on her surroundings, if she needed to attack she would, hopefully if she brought enough pain out of him the defence would get weaker, it hard to.

Kida being in wolf form was very dangerous. Koaru knew that he could leave the cage and she would be stuck in here but that's not what Koaru wanted. He could just poison her but where would the fun in that be? No he would kill her like so many muggles had been killed and after that he would fly the Dark Mark over her house. That would scare people. Maybe he should just kill her and find her family later. He was sure that Adira would come back once this thing was dead.

While Koaru was spacing out the damn beast went in for an attack. He was able to get away before she could tear his foot off but she took a bite out of his ankle and he was bleeding. Koaru pointed his wand at her. "Cruico" Koaru put a lot of thought into it. He wanted her to hurt. Yes he would have her screaming for mercy. He was not going to let her get away with biting him.

The words were uttered and she felt her entire body switch on like an electric live wire, her wolf form yelped and her legs gave way, she shut her eyes and felt her lungs wheeze like they were being squeezed, her focus was kept on keeping in her wolf form, she had the advantage, she had to stay in her form but the pain was causing some problems, she felt the form slip from her fingers but she grasped it again, trying to ignore the horrid pain going through her, her wolf form didn't make a single whine just wheezed Koaru had definitely put some emotion into the curse because she felt as if her body was being compressed, her wolf eyes shut and she let out a growl, losing her form she transfigured back into human, Transfiguring was painful at the being and she felt like she had just revisited that pain and tripled it. Kida lay on the floor her legs half up to her chest, her body was in agony but she kept her eyes shut tightly and refused to make a noise, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction, she had given in before but not now.

Kida curled her fists and gasped, she tried to block the pain from her senses using her martial arts training, but blocking the senses was hard when all of your senses were in pain, she gasped again and dropped her focus and the pain came flooding back in, she could feel tears run down her face but she just grunted slightly, she refused to scream. Kida wanted to get up and attack Koaru to make him stop, she rolled onto her hands and knees and got up into a cat position but her spine felt as if it was being snapped in half, she couldn't muster the energy to ignore the pain, and even with all her energy she probably couldn't. Kida dropped to her forearms and winced her body shaking violently as she tried to support herself, she whimpered slightly her whole body felt like every bone was getting crushed one by one, she had never broken a bone by crushing it before the pain was unbearable but she knew that it was just the curse.
Her fists clenched tightly Kida dropped back onto her side and took a deep breath, her senses were tortured that they were beginning to feel numb, she winced and held her breath, she tried to put her mind on returning to Animagus form anything to try block the unexplainable pain she was experiencing.

Koaru enjoyed the pain that he was causing Kida. She wasn't begging for mercy but he could tell that she was in the worst pain of her life. The only way things would be better was if he could kill Scarlet in front of Kida. But that was not to be because as soon as Eden found out Kida was missing she had taken her goddaughter and kept her hidden. Koaru had tried to find out where Scarlet was being kept but Eden knew that whoever took her best friend would be looking for the rest of her family so Scarlet was no where to be found. Maybe once the nasty muggle was dead Koaru could trick Eden into letting him watch Scarlet for a time and than he would murder the mudblood baby. Deciding that he wasn't ready to kill the dirty blooded witch Koaru stopped the spell. Hearing a soft pop Koaru heard a soft hissing sound. Looking down Eden's pet Judas was winding his way up his leg. "Master Koshiba Aine is sick and is calling for her grandfather." The snake said doing his job to distract the crazed Death Eater.

While Judas was telling his sad tale to Koaru. Eden's patronus appeared next to Kida and delivered its message. "Kida go wolf and go for the throat. He will panic and signal for Death Eaters." It vanished into nothing. Judas saw that it had come and gone slithered back to the floor and went to look at Kida. Koaru was very distracted having to choose between going to Aine now and waiting to kill Kida or just making his granddaughter wait so that he could kill Kida. "You have to do what Eden said, her and Ashton are close they just need you to cause Koaru to panic." Judas didn't want to risk Koaru hearing more so with a flick of his tail the snake was gone. Koaru looked at the muggle and decided that he was going to have make his little angel wait just a little bit longer. "Any last words muggle? I promise to tell them to your filthy daughter right before I kill her." Koaru said with a evil smile on his face.

The pain stopped and Kida exhaled all her breath and gasped for her air again, she coughed slightly trying to shake her body into realisation that it was all a trick, Kida rolled onto her side and half sat up clutching her ribs with one arm and keeping an eye on Koaru to see what he did next, she could sense her energy was low, she knew her body would shut down on her and she would go unconscious but she wasn’t going to stop she hoped to battle him out and be able to pass out without him around but she wasn’t sure how her luck was. Kida noticed a snake climbing up Koaru’s leg and she wondered how it got here but her thought was changed when she saw Eden’s Patronus appear next to her speaking with Eden’s voice to go wolf and go for the throat, Kida knew Eden’s advice was logical but she didn’t have much energy left to go animagi, she saw Koaru thinking he seemed to space off a lot when he was thinking and the snake came towards her, Kida shuffled back but it talked to her, it told her the news she had been waiting for for ages now. Kida shut her eyes and took a deep breath, and a soft growl seemed to run through her.

Koaru asked for any last words and Kida stood up and brushed her hair out of her face 'You bet I do, you pathetic pureblood who can’t even keep his own family in check, lost his Mistress because he thinks the sun shines out of his ass. You will never get my Daughter, and you will never kill me. she said trying to buy some more time for Eden and Ashton, if this went wrong her life was over, she just hoped they came to her in time. Kida took a step forward towards Koaru 'Now, let’s see how pure your blood really is' Kida lunged forward and transfigured while moving, the change was fast and sharp and in no time her paws were up on his chest, she was a rather large wolf, her size she would be considered Alpha, Kida knew that with her heavy build leaning on him he wouldn’t be able to hold her up, especially with his bad leg, Kida knocked him flat on his back and put her paws on his chest, her snout was just above him, she growled and bared her teeth viciously, her Hazel eyes now a bright gold with streaks of green through it, she didn’t know what she was waiting for, she wanted to scare him but any second he could still use his wand. Kida lunged for the throat

Koaru couldn't believe that she was talking back to him. No matter her time was up she was going to die and that would be that. Raising his wand Koaru went to say the curse that would end her life when she attacked. Koaru didn't have time to brace himself before she had tackled him. He had just enough time to throw up his arms to stop her from ripping out his throat. Koaru straggled for a few seconds with her before he was able to utter. "Stupefy" With the damn mudblood unable to move Koaru climbed to his feet very unsteady and bleeding. Realizing that he needed help Koaru pointed his wand skyward. "Mordesmorde."

All of the shields in the house dropped. In a moment all of the Death Eaters that where in the house would rush to his side. Pointing his wand at Kida, Koaru grinned. He had been waiting for this moment for over a month. "Avada Ke...." Koaru didn't get to finish what he was saying because a powerful force blew the cell door in and stunned Koaru.

As soon as Eden and Ashton entered the house she let go of his hand and whispered to him. "Stun everyone you come across. As soon as Kida attacks Koaru will drop the shields in the house and we can rush the basement." Eden crept along the hallway stunning two Death Eaters that where relaxing in the billiard's room. Eden was stopped at the door to the basement by the shield. She was going to give it thirty more seconds and than she was going to force the shield and rescue Kida. Eden was raising her wand to go in early when Eden felt the whole house ripple.

Rushing down the stairs Eden didn't want to risk touching the cell door just in case so she raised her wand.
"Deprimo." The door was so weak that it blew in the door. Before she even got in the door she cast another spell. "Petrificus Totalus." Eden ran over to where her father was and kicked his wand across the room. Eden made her way to Kida and threw herself on the floor next to her best friend. With a wave of her wand the spell that was stunning Kida was lifted. Lifting her friends huge wolf head Eden rested it on her lap. "Kida I'm here wake up." Eden said trying to find a pulse on her friend.

Kida felt Koaru’s hands his her shoulders to stop her from lunging in and grabbing his neck, she snapped her jaw a few times bearing her teeth some more getting a few gashes but she couldn’t reach enough, he muttered something and she felt her body go numb, she was pushed to the ground and she wheezed softly as she tried to shake off the spell, her body wasn’t responding it was hard to recognize limbs you were used to being in. Kida felt the house vibrate slightly and she wheezed some more, Eden said she would come but she was starting to doubt how long it was going to take for her to arrive, maybe she attacked too early. Kida lay motionless on the floor, her vision was going dark when she heard the door blow open, she tried to keep her wolf eyes open, she wheezed some more in struggle more than anything.

She heard something thunk on the ground and she tried to bring herself to look, the next thing she knew her head was being picked up and rested on someone’s lap, she made a deep growling sound through her body was a warning that if anyone tried to harm her she would kill them but she heard a familiar voice and her ears pricked up and moved slightly to try zone in on the voice, she felt the spell wipe off her and she opened her eyes to see Eden, for a moment she thought it was a trick, Koaru had tried to get inside her head before but she managed to block him out, maybe it work but she highly doubted it when she noticed his body solid on the floor. Kida picked her shaggy body up and was standing taller than Eden who was sitting down, she tiled her head and bared her teeth in some kind of awkward doggy smile, Kida felt safer sitting in the wolf body for the moment. There was less energy required to stay in a smaller form but she would drop it soon and be weak as a kitten.

Kida saw Eden get pulled away from her by a strange looking man and Kida hunched her back and lowered her head and growled deeply at him, he snapped at Ashton and Kida looked at Ashton who went to Eden, she walked over to Eden and dropped on her paws tucking them into her and lying down, resting her head on Eden’s foot.

Ashton listened to Eden for once as soon as they arrived he kept quiet and pulled his wand out of his jeans pocket and followed Eden, creeping along close to her he stood next to her and felt the house do something strange, he pinched his arm to realise what happened but Eden was charging ahead, he caught up and waved his wand stupefying everyone who came close breaking some stuff in the house as well. Ashton turned around to see Koaru falling to a ground solid as a brick and then a big shaggy wolf on the ground, he rushed over and Eden picked her head up, he wanted to pat her but didn’t bother, 'we’re here Kida, We’re here, Everything is okay, Scarlet is okay' he said before standing up and turning to Koaru who was frozen on the ground, his face was a mask of angry with some confusion.

Ashton stood up as a man walked down the stairs, he seemed to have apparated right into the house with no problem 'Did you call him?' Ashton asked slightly confused at the man who was standing at the gate he looked oddly familiar but he didn’t care about that right now.

Jesse had received the news that the Muggleborn Girl who was abducted a month ago had been located by her sister and brother from what he had been told, He immediately got up and called up some Aurors to come with him, Jesse Apparated and the Aurors followed him.

Once arriving at the house Jesse could feel something powerful being taken down, he assume it was some form of protective shield, Jesse walked in and signalled for the Aurors to look for Escaping Death Eaters, the group of 8 or so quickly made their way around the house, Jesse walked straight in to the unshielded area, walking down the stairs he saw three humans and a big wolf or dog from what it seemed. Jesse walked in quickly and picked up the girl by the shoulders and pulled her away from the wolf wrapping one arm around her 'Stay away from that M’dear, you don’t know if its wild or not' he said his English accent strong. Jesse waved his hand to Ashton and snapped his fingers 'You boy, Check on that wolf to see if its injured, we’re still looking for your family' he said oblivious to the fact that the missing Muggleborn was an Animagus, her records had a lot about her ministry work and Quidditch and little detail about her attaining becoming an Animagus that he hadn’t noticed.
Jesse moved over to the Death Eater and flicked his wand calling some Death eaters, about 5 of the 8 should be sufficient, they picked up Koaru and bound him under their magic. Jesse walked over to the two kids 'Okay then, Your friend has to be here somewhere, let’s get looking' his voice Serious.

Eden wasn't paying attention to anyone in the room. Her adopted father was not going to be going anywhere and Kida was alive and breathing. Nor was she worried about any of the Death Eaters that where in the house. Anyone that came down here would see Eden alive and well Koaru tied up. By Koshiba law Koaru had been over thrown and no matter what he was no longer the head of the Koshiba and he would soon be forced to step down as head of the Death Eaters in Japan. Someone had come in and was no pulling Eden away from Kida. "Get off me you idiot. That's not a wolf that's Kida Frost my best friend." Eden said pushing the man back and sitting back down on the floor.

Eden watched as people started to bind Koaru. Eden didn't know who this man was and Ashton hadn't called him and Eden surely had not called him. She had planned on sending Ashton and Kida to St. Mungos and than she had planned on killing him. "Who are you? Your not taking that Death Eater anywhere until you tell me who you are. I am warning you I will call the Aurors and have you arrested for breaking and entering." Eden said getting to her feet. She took out her wand and prepared herself to stop the uninvited guest at all costs.

Kida watched people pull Koaru away, she did a doggy smile at Eden again when she yelled at the Man, Kida felt slightly uncomfortable transfiguring in front of so many people but Kida couldn’t stay in wolf form, Kida sat up in wolf form and Transfigured as quickly as possible, once she was standing she smiled and brushed her hand through her hair, she was sporting some cuts on her arm and bruises, her face seemed relatively okay just a tad dirty, Kida nervously clasped her hands and rubbed her crescent moon scar on her left hand waiting to see what would be done with her, Kida knew Eden was busy trying to threaten a man so she waited patiently, after all she had a good month of waiting.

Kida didn’t look awfully famished, she still had some fitness to her, she was skinnier than before if it was even possible she awfully wanted to go outside and get something horrible and sweet into her system she felt as if she could raid every French Patisserie and any chocolate factory and still be left hungry. 'Eden, I need to go wand shopping' she said simply, Food and Hospital can wait, she wanted to go to Ollivanders and put in an order for a Custom wand, go to St Mungos and get healed and then raid a chocolate Factory all after she hugs her baby girl.

Ashton looked at Eden when she yelled at the man and went to Kida, but her mood soon changed when someone tried to take Koaru, Ashton raised an eyebrow at Eden, maybe she had an alternate plan for Koaru, something more permanent than Azkaban. Ashton looked at the man who appeared and then back to Kida who had just Transfigured back into Human form, her clothes looked awful, she had tried to dress decent for visiting the Koshiba manor and now her jeans looked ripped and her butterfly poop was missing a sleeve Ashton didn’t bring it up those Jeans Ashton remembered Kida telling him were something Eden paid a small fortune for so she wouldn’t wear cheap brands and now they were ripped and torn, Ashton thought they looked rockish but he assumed Eden wouldn’t like it at all.

Ashton rolled his eyes when the first thing out of her mouth was to go wand shopping, he moved around Eden and bundled Kida into a hug his strong arms supporting her and protecting her, he squeezed her tight but not too tight in case he broke something. 'It’s Okay now Ki, We’re here' he said softly.

Jesse was taken aback at the girl, she was getting very defensive about the Criminal Death Eater but her remained serious and professional 'Mrs Silverback is it?' he asked 'I assure you I already have 8 Aurors on the property, most of which are in this room' he said crossing his arms infront of himself 'I assure you we will safely escort this man to Azkaban before he goes on Trial and I don’t see a positive outcome of the Trail and he will be kept in Azkaban for the rest of his Natural life' Jesse said hoping the girl was satisfied with the answer, he turned around and nodded to the other Aurors who continued their binding to make sure he wouldn’t escape and got ready to Transport him to Azkaban.

Jesse looked at the girl who just Transfigured from a wolf and walked over to her but was almost knocked out of the way by her brother 'May I examine the girl?' he asked not really waiting for an answer her took the girls hand and tugged her away 'Ms if you would come with me please' he said leading her to one side of the room to check her over, he assumed she wasn’t strong enough to say no which would mean he could get this search over and done with in no time. Jesse checked the cuts on her arms and checked over her face before taking her back to the young adults 'Are you two capable of taking her to St Mungos or will I call in a Nurse to Apparate her there?' he asked patiently.

Now that Koaru had been caught and would soon be in Azkaban it was up to Eden and her siblings to run things. She did not like people bursting into her home uninvited and she did not like Aurors. "Yes I am Mrs. Silverback. I am Koaru Koshiba's adopted daughter. I know he has done a terrible thing, but where have you been this whole time myself and her brother have been searching for her? Also how did you find this place?" Eden was not happy with how everything was going. She had spent the last month searching for her friend every night trying to comfort her goddaughter and now this man just showed up and was going to try and run this show. Eden was not going to just be ran over by some Auror.

Eden let out a cry of outrage when the Auror grabbed Kida and took her out of the room. "Now you wait just a damn minute. You are not taking Kida anywhere with out me or her brother by her side at all times. Her clothes are destroyed and she needs to be taken to a real healer. I demand that you and your little pet Aurors take my father and get the hell out of my house." Eden put herself between Kida and the man. She had, had enough of him. "Ashton take Kida to St Mungo's. I am going back to Tohoru's to get Aine and Scarlet not to mention some new clothes for Kida. Do not let that beast get Kida alone again or I swear heads will roll." Eden said as she flipped the Auror the bird and vanished out of the room.

Kida’s head felt as if it was about to explode things were happening, she could feel Ashton wrap his arms around her, she could tell by his huge muscles and she knew he was making an effort not to crush her, her hand was taken and she dully followed to be lead somewhere she put on hand to her head and pinched the bridge of her nose, someone was examining her and Eden stepped in and started to get angry, Kida put her hands up trying to explain that it was okay but she knew it wouldn’t do anything Eden was very territorial. Kida felt as if her body was about to crash on her but she wasn’t going to stop yet, once she was home with Scarlet in her arms she would sleep for a week or three before entering the real world.

Feeling someone Leave the room Kida walked back to Ashton, her body following where ever she willed it to go, she walked over to Ashton and wrapped her arms around him pulling him close she squeezed him with all the energy she had left, she didn’t know what was going on but she just wanted out.
Kida wondered where Icarus was right now, she hoped that he didn’t bail once she was taken, she looked around wondering if he was here 'Ashton, Take me to St Mungos, I’m going to be sick' she muttered feeling her body realise she was safe it wanted to react. Kida wrapped one arm around her stomach and leaned heavily on Ashton’s chest.

Eden wanted to explode, Ashton could tell by her actions and then she did, he didn’t have time to grab Kida when the Auror pulled her away from him, he hissed at himself for being so slow, the Auror was examining Kida which he assumed was Okay but Eden didn’t like the Idea, Ashton walked forward and put his arm on Eden’s shoulder 'Threatening a Death Eater is a bad idea Eden' he said softly but she already flipped him the bird by then. Ashton face palmed when Eden vanished, Kida fell heavily on his chest and he stumbled back to support her, she was still with them but very weak.

Kida said she was going to be sick and Ashton looked at the Auror 'Don’t mind Eden, she’s very protective of Kida, Kida has a Daughter named Scarlet and Eden’s the childs God Mother and Edens Daughter Aine is Kida’s God child, You’ll understand. I know you have to do a report but we will be at St Mungos, Meet us there later' he said trying to be kind, Ashton easily picked up Kida and clutched her to his chest, he wouldn’t let anyone come close to her, for some reason he trusted the Auror Jesse he didn’t know why.

Jesse looked at the girl with a plain face who was getting aggressive towards her 'Since the girls Dissapearence we’ve had an Auror watching you keeping tabs, when you went to see the other boy we’ve had Tabs on we assumed something was up so when you both came here we decided to follow' he said plainly.

The Girl interrupted him again when he was trying to check the Muggleborn 'Please, I am just doing my Job, I cant let this girl leave if she is deathly ill and contaminate an entire hospital can i? Who knows what these Death Eaters are capable of these days Mrs Silverback, she may be a ticking time bomb, but she looks fine just shaken up' he said, she had a feisty attitude which he admired but not when he was working. 'Jesse Nodded, Do as you wish Mrs Silverback it will all be noted in my report' he said giving the girl a kind warning.

He ignored her flipping him off and nodded to the boy 'We’ll do a sweep for more Death Eaters and we will see you at St Mungos in about 3 hours. I hope that Suits' he said 'Have we… In fact just take her to the Hospital' he said going to ask the man if he had seen him before, he looked familiar but he didn’t know why. The girl seemed about to drop so she was more important.
Jesse walked out of the room to collect the other Death Eaters take them to Azkaban and then go to St Mungos to finish his report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back