Kiera Kingsley

Liz laughed. "Thanks! Now, if only I was a metamorphagus!" she sat down. "So what're you two talking about?"

Liz laughed. "Oh, the second I put it on, I heard 'Malfoy? Sly- OH.' and then it took it about 5 minutes to figure out that I belonged in Gryffindor. I think it checked every level of Slytherin tendancy I might possess. That was one shocked hat- a Malfoy in Gryffindor. I wonder if it did that with my sister, Darla. Well, it might have had some warning, with me and all."

Liz laughed. "Yeah. Some of them ended up there just because they didn't have an ounce of brilliance, bravery, or compassion. Others, because they were strategic. And others for less palatable reasons." she sighed, "Just like anyone though. Slyhtherins aren't bad by any stretch. You could have a dark lord or lady from any house."

Liz grinned, "Well, Ryan knows how to play too! I'm sure he'd be interested! And anytime! We could put up posters maybe, and set up a game here, on the lawn." Liz paused for a moment. "What does one wear to play football? I have quidditch robes for that, but no football robes."

Kiera giggled. "You dont wear robes silly. Muggles dont have robes. The boys wear all kinds of pads and a helmet but we wont need that. We shouldnt hit each other as hard as they do. Let me tell you it gets rough when the boys play. By the way normally only boys play in offical games. But me and my muggle friends play for fun all the time." Kiera smiled. "Do you have a T-shirt and shorts or jeans? You can play in that. Thats what I will wear." she said.

Liz nodded. "I have a tank top and a shorts. But should I wear padding as well? I can be just as tough as the boys... I am a beater after all!"

"Well I dont know where we could find football pads for everyone and they hurt other people worse if you hit someone without them. Don worry" she said with a smile "You can hit hard you just get a couple of bruises but youll be fine" with a mischevious smile she added. "I know I play with boys and they hit real hard"

(((occ Ill be right back I gotta run to the store ...it wont take long...you can still post :D )))

Steel watched the two girls. They seemed to be close friends already. He hoped his roommate would be so good to him.
"Uh, listen, I'd love to join you, but I've never been much for football. Honestly, I have never in my life enjoyed it," he said. "I know it's completely weird to hear that from an American boy." He laughed.

"Yeah its sorta like that."Kiera said laughing with Liz. To Steel she said " Are you kidding? I love football!! But I know some guys who dont. So youre not that unusual." she said with a playful smile.

"No," he said. "I'm serious! I can't stand it!" He was glad that she understood. He knew from vast personal experience that it could have been a lot worse.

Kiera laughed. "Yeah its ok I understand. I wouldnt love football if I didnt grow up with just a dad. ANd of course hes a football fanatic.." She thought he looked like he had had a couple of bad experiences...

"Well, that makes sense," he said, smiling. "That does seem to be the story quite a bit, doesn't it? My dad doesn't much like it either, if you'll believe it."

"Hah, I've met some girls like that before, but I'm not sure they could be girly if I had them at gunpoint," joked Steel. "I have played sports in the past, but it's really not my forte. I much prefer to sit under a tree like this one and read."

"I wouldn't know, I've never been to the Gryffindor common room," said Steel. "You'll have to ask the headmistress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back