Kiera Kingsley

Liz grinned "Wow, Kiera, we really were meant to be roomates. The female sports fanatics of the school!" she laughed, "And if you'd like, I could ask Alicia for you. I need to see her in a bit anyhow."

Kiera grinned right back at Liz. "No thanks though. I dont mind asking I just didnt know if thats what I should do. What do you think the flyer should say?" she said to her friend. Liz always has great ideas she thought.

"Hmm... well, something to convince people to come would probably be good. Maybe mention that afterwards, there would be a party at the three broomsticks. These people love to socialize- it's almost like a free bribe." Liz grinned. "And then maybe some shopping in Hogsmeade. A full-day event!"

Liz laughed. "Far from is. And by the colors that this guy here's wearing," she grinned at Steel, "he's by far more brilliant than I."

Kiera laughed. She shot a smile at Steel. "He is purty smart" Kiera said in her southern accent. Turning to Liz she said "Maybe the hat made a mistake in your sorting. Maybe you should be with Steel in Ravenclaw." she joked.

Liz laughed. "I don't know. I'd honestly be okay with being anywhere. Probably not Slytherin though. I mean, I know most Slytherins are fine. The problem is, having my family's name and being in Slytherin might make it impossible for most to trust me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back