Katie Lovegood was walking alone when.........

Katie Lovegood

Katie Lovegood was walking alone to the griffindor tower after the sorting ceremony when she saw a TROLL like shadow from the gurls wash room.Filled wit fear she turned arround and suddently crashed into some one

Elise was walking down the corridor when she heard something and she saw this girl and crashed into her " Sorry! ". she said as she got back up.

Grande was running down the seventh floor corridor. He wasnt running from anything he was just running because he wanted to. The floor was empty and he had felt like it. He was running really fast . He was in his own world and not noticing anything around him, if he had he would have seen a Two girls bumbing into each other. he did not until the very last minute which was then too late and came crashing into her. They both fell to the floor with the force of him crashing into them. Quickly he got back up and held his hand out to help the girls up, now he knew who they were "I'm sorry let me give you a hand, Katie and Elise. Its my fault i was running too fast. Are you two okay?" Grande said hiding a small cut he had on his hand and feeling pretty stupid.

Elise didn't notice that Grande was tehre so she said " Hey Grande are you ok?".

"Im fine. Are you?" When he said this he was careful to hide his hand behind his back, he was pretty sure it was bleeding a bit. "Im really sorry about that." He said blushing slightly and he didnt even now why. "What about you Katie are you okay? Can i ask what are you two doing here?"Grande added trying not to sound rude.

Elise saw that her nose was bleeding and she put her hand over it and she said " I saw someone down the hallway and I went to go take a look who it was and then I guess we all bumped into each other". she covered her nose with her other hand.

[do you think we can create a magical creature ?]

Katie saw that they were into a conversation and said quickly"I think there is a troll in the gurls lavatory"she said now breathing hard."do ya think we should check it out or report it to a teacher?"she asked.

Belleza was floating along the corridor, and she saw some new faces bump into each other. She decided to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Belleza DeLaLuna." She said briskly.

Elise looked at Katie and said " How rude of me..I didn't introduce my self". " I'm Elise Finnigan sister of Caysi Finnigan who goes here also". she smiled and looked up at the ghost and said " Hi Im Elise Finnigan". she smiled but her nose was still bleeding.

Belleza noticed that Elise's nose was bleeding. "You should probably go to the Hospital Wing if that gets any worse." She said, "So what are you all doing here...coliding with each other?"

Elise nodded and thought that maybe a bit later that she would go into the hospital wing for that darn nose bleed. " Yeah..I saw Katie down there so I wanted to go and introduce myself and then when Grande came I fell face first on the floor".

Belleza nodded her head, a little bit in a daze. She wondered what the other two were doing there.

(((I have been asked by the Headmistress to point out Posting Rule #4.
4. There are no Vampires, Trolls, or other dangerous magical creatures (unless RP'ed by someone with my permission) at this school or on the Grounds. Please don't RP as if there were. If there is a demanding reason for a dangerous creature, please PM me before posting seeing one.

Happy Role Playing :) :D :D )))

Elise nodded and said " I think im going to loose all my blood!". she said now her sleeve was covered in blood and it was dripping on the floor.

Elise nodded and said " Thank you!".

((( I'll start the post :p )))

"Im really sorry about that its all my fault. " He said feeling very stupid then turning to Belleza, the ghost that had just come "My names Grande Fuego. Its all my fault I was running a bit too fast and bumped into to these lovely people and now her noes is bleeding. I will come too its my fault its like that. Goodbye Belleza. I would shake your hand but it would be very cold for me." Grande said

Katie was back and she said."Elise is ok.What about you? I am really sorry."she said"What you hiding?" she asked,trying to see what he was hiding behind his back.She suddenly pulled his hand from his back and saw a deep bruises and a cut .Much blood was flowing out of it and his sleeve was red with it.Katie quickly scaned her bag for a key chain and then searched for it on the ground and found two pieces of broken keychain and one of it had red blood marks on it.She stood up and held Grande's hand and pulled him to the hospital wing

Belleza was completely confused as to what was going on. She saw the children come and go by the second. She decided to ease her confusion, and leave the scene. She swiftly, and gracefully hovered to another corridor.

"I dont need to go to the hospital wing. Bye Belleza." He called to the ghost as she left and was being dragged to the hospital wing by his hand. " Im okay Katie really." he added to Katie

Grande kept protesting as he was dragged to hospital wing. "Theres only a bit of blood it will be okay. I wont faint. Why were you looking on the ground just a minute ago?" he said "if you havent found it then we should go back and look for it."

"It was probaly bloodstained because blood had fallen on it and if there was a bit in me would i not be in so much pain?" Grande enquired "Im not going to hospital wing, i dont need to!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back