Kasey Carla explorining the sixth floor corridor

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
kasey was tired of homeworks and she was glad it was sunday.She hoped daniel was here but she couldnt find him.She wondered in the sixth floor corridor looking at the potraits on the wall.Suddenly there was a huge sound from behind,"BOOM"she jumped.She was scared and instead of running away she decided to inquire how it came..

Grande had been walking down the corridor with all his school books and a couple of books his mother had sent him. It was very heavy and he almost dropped them a few times. He was tired so he went to put them down but when he did he kind of let go and they came crashing to the ground with a satified "Boom". 'Oh dear' He thought to himself. He bent down to pick up all the books and put them back in a pile when he heard someone come towards him. He looked up to see who it was.

Kasey stood them and found Grande in front of her."Oh!Hi its you.You scared me to death"she said with a frightened giggle and bend down to help him pick his books."Why are you carrying all these books?"she asked

Grande looked at her from picking up his books "Im sorry i scared you i just dropped them all." He said picking more up. She got down and started to help "Thank you but i think i can take care of it. The reason why i have all these books is because my mom & dad sent me them, theres about 25. My mom sent me some wizard books and according to the letter my dad sent me the muggle books all 20 of them. He thought that the moremuggle books i read the less likely i am to forget the fact i have a muggle dad. Stupid, isnt it?"

"No,it isnt stupid.Its caring.Your dad cares that you to stay a muggle although given witchcraft education"she said sensibly becoming straight up from the ground as grande said he woul manage it

He lifted the books up again. "Wow these are heavy. Which way are you heading?" Grande asked her

Grande almost jumped when the ghost came. "Hello, yes hogwarts is fine" He said.

"hello ghost.Hi i am Kasey and hogwarts is okay."she said after a moment of goosebump she had due to the ghost."I am going to the lawn?And you?"she asked

"Great, great my boy" the ghost gave a girly laugh.

'Floating about" she said to the girl

"I hope you all enjoy the mysteries of Hogwarts"

Daniel was walking on the sixth floor corridor and noticed a ghost.The nest thing was that they were two first years there.As he came close.He saw clearly.It was Grande and Kasey.What were they doing up here.He walked to them and said,"Hi,you two up here?"

"Yes i was planning on once i had but these books back where they belong." Grande said. He then saw Daniel walking along the sixth floor corridor. "Hey, Dan. I am taking the books back to the common room and i know a little shortcut from here to the seventh floor so i was going to take it. Then i am going outside. What about you Dan?" He said.

"Yes but i really need to go put these away before my back breaks." Grande said. "I will leave you two alone" He added with a grin" and i might see you outside later." He began to walk away from Daniel and Kasey and headed towards the seventh floor.

Grande looked back around his shoulder as he left for the seventh floor. They looked good together. He wondered where Katie was and he walked through the portrait.

"I was finding you.Anyway so.."he said cclosening up to kasey

"so..."he said slowly.The floor was deserted except the two of them.He made kasey lean on the wall and took her arm and looked in her eyes.

Kasey was feeling shy.he had kissed her once on the checkbut not in a corridir.Besideds isf anyone would come then?She couldnt deny from liking him but..He was now just 2cm away from him.He had light brown eyes.Kasey always thught that they were dark brown and he liked his haircut.He was closening up on her and know she was leaning on the wall comletely there was nothing she could do."Soo."kasey said blushing and shy

"So" he said coming a cm closer to her and putting his fingers in Kasey's brown curly hair.He stared at her lovesick and thought how lucky he was to have such a beautiful and kind girlfriend.he took kasey's hand in his hand and kissed her on her hand.

Kasey was feeling shy.She thught she just heard some footsteps.She didnt want anyone to notice her and Dan alone in the corridor.She gave him a kiss on the check and said,"Shall we go to the common room?"

"Can we go later please."he said moving a bit far fom kasey.Maybe she was feeling shy."Okay we go"he said.he didnt want to hurt kasey on any condition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back