Just talking

"sure its really nice in here. i can't believe such a place would ever be." she said looking around admiring the place. she did wish she had a blanket. not because sh was cold but she was really sleepy and didn't feel like going all the way to the dungeons and right as she said that she saw a blanket right beside her with the hogwarts crest on it. she picked it up and covered herself up.

Peter just sat there for ages and did nothing.
He wished he had a comfy pillow and blankets and to his right he saw a cupboard.
He wlaked over to it and found a really comfy pillow and a nice, thick blanket. He brought them over and he got into them and sat there.

'Yes, very, thanks, you?' he asked.

'Yeah, im glad i came here as well.'

'What do you mean?' he asked, intrigued.

'Oh, ok then.'

"yeah."she sat there all nice and warm very close to falling asleep.

((grr..you don't explain much your character does. i have post where when i rp it is really really long.i don't do that here cause i get short answers from you and im wasting my time.))

He sat there looking at the fire, he was very sleepy, it had to be close to midnight because he only got sleepy then.
He looked at Pez, she was curled up on her chair but I was comfier, I had a pillow and a blanket. Slowly, very slowly, he drifted off to sleep.

((Soz, ill try and post more, :p))

((yea, how about after about 2 or 3 hrs? :p))

((i meant in the rpg we sleep for about 2 or 3 hrs. :p))

Peter was awaken by a noise, he wasn't sure what it was but he sat bolt up-right.
'What was that?' he asked, Pez had run over to him and he wondered if Pez did it.

Peter looked at the person that was lying on him, Pez.
'Here, let me help you,' he said as he helped her up.
'What should we do?' he asked, scared, not knowing what was happening.

'It's ok, well I think we should go back to our common rooms or something.'
He wasn't very sure what to do but he knew that if he was in the common room he wouldn't get into trouble.

'Well we should go back to the common room but I think we could try and get back here tomorrow.' He enjoyed spending time with Pez.
'Want to come back tomorrow?' he asked.

((we can stop this one but tomorrow i'll post one saying "talking day 2" :p ok?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back