Just Another Fire

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Meyke walked into the classroom and looked around.There were some chairs pushed up against the wall and a book that was so worn out the cover was unreadable. She grabbed one of the chairs and set it upside down in the middle of the classroom. she then removed his wand and a big bag of marshmallows her mother had put in her trunk for her.

She set the bag on the floor and pointed her wand at the chair. Meyke cast bluebell flames. She muttered as the chair began to smoke and light on fire. She pulled another chair and began to sit on it but then replaced it with another one which wouldn't break when she sat down. She also threw the book into the fire.

She opened the bag of marshmallows and took one out she then took out a stick she had taken from the lawn that day and cleaned up and stuck the mallow on it before sticking it close enough to the fire that it would roast but not burn the stick.

Hyacin was passing thru the corridor when she saw the abandoned classroom's door is slightly open and saw smoke from inside.She peeked inside and saw a girl ... roasting a marshmallow ? Hyacin sighed, what if this girl was caught by a teacher? Hyacin didn't mind being in detention , so she entered the room and talked to the unfamiliar girl. "Er, hello? do you mind if I sit in?" Hyacin didn't wait for her to answer and simply sat. She stared at the fire as the unfamiliar girl stared at her, she looked at the girl and smiled at her, " By the way, I'm Hyacin Campbell. I'm sorry to intrude but I also need a place like this to rest. Do you mind if I'll join you here?" and Hyacin continued to stare at the fire waiting for the girl's answer.

Meyke looked up as Hyacin walked in and itroduce herself. "Sure, you can join with me," Meyke smirked and pulled in her wand into her pocket. "I'm Meyke Liechandra," Meyke introduced herself.

Meyke began laughing herself before kicking the burnt chair aside. "I wonder if you mind to join me ... like this ...." Meyke said to Hyacin.

Hyacin looked at Meyke. She didn't know what to say or if it's really okay to stay. Hyacin thought of giving her some privacy but she considered staying and maybe she could help. "You could trust me you know, though we only met today. I'm trustworthy" she assured her hoping that she would share her problems with Hyacin if there were any. Hyacin would be the great friend for problems. She smiled at Meyke and continued to stared at the fire waiting for her to talk.

(Hope you don't mind :DD)

Casper still thinks that nothing changed in school. The never-ending oblivion of this troublesome thing called 'studies' and the unchanged boring faces of the students. But he can't do anything about it, can he? Besides, he didn't want to grow all ignorant in the wizarding world.

But his previous goal was nothing now. Casper figured out that he couldn't really come up to be a practically intelligent student in Hogwarts. He was the bully type. The lazy type. And that was the reason why he decided to walk along the corridor instead of studying.

He stopped his tracks in front of an abandoned classroom. Something was surely on fire inside. The first thought that came to his mind was: "I need to stop it." And poof! He raised his wand--something he had stopped doing the past few days-- muttered a spell, and sent a wave of water inside the room with a huge CRASH!

Casper went inside to find wet books, marshmallow, and 2 unfamiliar girls. He wasn't really sure--with his poor eyesight--if they were wet or if they were able to put some barrier or something so that his spell wouldn't hit them. Nevertheless, he did something wrong. "I'm not sure if it'll sound right, but-- I didn't mean it.", he muttered, flashed a smile, and waited for their response.

As Hyacin waited for Meyke to respond, she was shocked that she was dripping wet. The fire was gone so the room was dark. "lumos" she muttered and her wandtip emerged light. "Who did that?" she asked a little nervous. To her astonishment, she saw a boy his wand on his hand. Hyacin was about to ask why he did it but then he apologized, "I don't know, it's fine with me but it's a little bit annoying and I don't know if Meyke's fine" She looked for Meyke and waited for her to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back