it's always the snakes who get the attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper Huberta

OOC First Name
Sasha
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
T O---A L L---G R Y F F I N D O R---S T U D E N T S!
(3rd years and below only)

</COLOR></FONT>
Seen those Slytherin groups walking around the grounds like they're some boss or something?
FEAR NO MORE!
Ah, but we never really feared them, did we? So rather,
LET'S GET EVEN!

JOIN---R E G U L U S---NOW!​
<i>
</i>
The group title came from the name of the brightest star in the constellation Leo--the Lion.
The group was made mainly as a circle of friends led by Casper Huberta. In Regulus, we emphasize the fact that we ARE Gryffindors. The BRAVE and the CHIVALRIC ones. We do not care about blood status because WE DON'T NEED IT TO BE THE BEST.
<i></i>
1. We don't need anyone who discriminates half bloods and muggle borns.
2. We don't need scaredy cats.
3. We don't need traitors.
4. We don't need people who plays safe.
1. We want people who are proud to be GRYFFINDORS.
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="firebrick">So for those who are interested, please reply to this thread. Have a nice day!​
<i>
</i>

IM GONNA KILL YOU SASHA!!! :arr:

but eh anyway

I can offer u Giselle Richard, My tomboy :r

shoo, Slytherin. lol. But there would be times when members would meet Hayley. Cuz you know. Hayley is Casper's twin, after all. So that means you're going to RP with yourself? ~x))

noo way they're going to bully Hayley :cry: and im killing casper if theyre doing that.. Lol :p jk

anyway

I dont mind :r Giselle will hate Hayley

Hehe, I was actually thinking about doing this awhile back! ^_^
Elliot Oz is so keen!

Lykke Wu said:
Good luck with this ;)

The slytherin group has 14 members and most of them are 3rd years or older heheheh
and dont forget my Howards ..

real soon :r

Hey count me in :r though I can't physically hurt them :3

@Pheebz @Sally okay. =)) Good luck with your club. =))
@Madlyn @Elliot Cool! Okay, you're in. X)

Aaliyah Nevada said:
We dont need luck we too cool ;)
We thrash you :p
Not with a part giant you already phail xD that's for being poorly populated of veela and such :wub: WIN

Maddiie Stewart said:
Aaliyah Nevada said:
Not with a part giant you already phail xD that's for being poorly populated of veela and such :wub: WIN
3 students and a part giant v 14 slytherins xD

interesting...

when this group together they could have a h00ge duel :p

Aaliyah Nevada said:
Maddiie Stewart said:
Aaliyah Nevada said:

interesting...

Sounds good but I like to warn you "stupefy" not going to get you nowhere ;)
Some spells fail against a part-giant, I'll be nice and let you get away with one or two :r

Maddiie Stewart said:
Aaliyah Nevada said:
Maddiie Stewart said:
Aaliyah Nevada said:

interesting...

Sounds good but I like to warn you "stupefy" not going to get you nowhere ;)
Some spells fail against a part-giant, I'll be nice and let you get away with one or two :r
Don't be nice ;) Im sure 14 slytherins will be able to handle a few youngies :p

LOL she just a year older :) but let's stop spaming this plot page xD

briar, is a fourth year, she is pretty wild, and is currently doing anything that will give her a thrill. she probably wouldn't be a member of the group as such, as she would rather work alone, and just handing around with people will bore her, but she would sort of associate with them sometimes.
by that i mean she wouldn't do all of the random group rp's but when it cam to a fight she would help out. plus she could be a sort of mentor for them, (maybe after some time i can get the whole house jumping from the cliffs, or out of the seventh floor window not yet mounted on their broom, but with the still limp broom in hand, but probably not)

I'm currently on a Slytherin, too, and yes. She can also join the thread I started. (link above) :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back