Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 17" Core of Crow's Feathers and Poplar 16 1/2" Core of Basilisk's Fang
Asparuh sent an invite to Alphonse to the Zhefarovich Manor, and lifted the charm off so people can floo in momentarily. He stood in the room that contained the fireplace, and the original family tree. His hand went over Arnost's picture, and down to the newest addition. Vixen Antonia Zhefarovich-Dolohov was born just days ago. Asparuh turned his back on the tree, and instead left the room. He walked down the eerie hallway and opened the door to the right, and inside rested a bricked room with a large table in the middle the color of coal. Candles lit at his presence, and he rested his eyes upon Anya who like many haunted the Manor. A fireplace was in here as well, where Alphonse would be arriving. Asparuh did not approve of many entering this home. It was ancient and had a lot of history to it.

Asparuh's arms folded over his chest, as they were going to have to discuss something that was decided years ago, yet was interrupted thanks to Anya's ignorant decision of handing off the only Parselmouth to a woman Asparuh hated. The Parselmouth's fate rested in Asparuh's hands, as well as her future. That woman, the Devearuz woman put the girl's life through hell, and Asparuh knew that it would happen, thus killing Anya for her stupid, pathetic reason. The Parselmouth was not Asparuh's granddaughter, but niece. Arnost's first daughter. When she will discover this, it was more or less Arnost's decision. Because of the whole confusion, the plans were held in secret. Asparuh started to grow impatient, and he wanted to get this over with. Aleyha was in the room with the family portraits, along with Alphonse's son. Just across the hall. Both doors were closed so both groups would have supreme privacy.

Anya, at the request of Asparuh, made her way into one of the many rooms with the Zhefarovich Manor. The place had been her home now for almost 12 years so she knew her way around very well. Anya floated around the room, it was almost time for their visitor to arrive and Anya grew impatient. Making her way nearer the fireplace she stared into the flames, willing them to turn green so the meeting could begin.

Hearing the door at the other end of the room open Anya turned round to see Asparuh enter. Anya had long since stopped hating this man, he was after all the man who had removed her from the world. But throughout the years he had gained her respect, he was, like her; in her previous life; a Death Eater, and he had done many great things over the years. And that was enough to gain her respect. Giving him a small nod of acknowledgement she went back to watching the flames.

Alphonse grumbled once he arrived from the fireplace by Floo Powder. This had to be by far his least favorite way to travel. He had honestly grown too attached to apparating places, but he wasn't allowed to Apparate here, so he was stuck with Flooing. Bringing a tan hand up, he wiped some of the dust and soot off his expensive suit before he straightened it out. Today he was hear to discuss an important matter, once that would most likely change his family forever. Theodore would surely not be pleased with the outcome of this meeting, if they all happened to agree on it of course.

He stepped closer to Asparuh and what appeared to be a ghost woman and stared at them both carefully with his ice blue eyes. With a motion of his hand he signaled the two that he was ready for this meeting to start. He preferred not to say much unless he really had to at this moment.

Asparuh glowered down at Alphonse as he arrived. A little irritated at his arrival, Asparuh ensured that he revealed no signs of it. As the Patriarch of the family, he had to show that he was the one to be most respected, and not one to cross. Stepping in the front of the room so he could face both beings before him. "I understand that we wish for the plans in the past to proceed. The first Parselmouth bonding with a Snow to merge both powerful families into one for a legion of power and Dark. Both of our families are known for their wealth and Dark Arts. Not seeing to this plan would be rather injudicious. From recent events, the plans were thrown off."

Asparuh's black eyes landed on Anya for a moment, before continuing. "Whether or not we continue this, but as the Patriarch of the Zhefarovich house, I am willing to proceed. This will require Anya's approval, considering it is her daughter at hand, and," his head turned to Alphonse, "your son. If there are any objections, then speak them now. It is a shame that the blood is not pure but the futures for them are satisfying enough." Asparuh was one to get straight to the point, and dared either of them to speak against his wishes.

Anya watched as the once bright red flames turned into a bright green. Moving back slightly she watched as Alphonse Snow emerged from the fire place. It had been a long time since she had seen him, but his features had not changed so much for her to not recognise him. Turning to face Asparuh she listened to the man talk. She had waited for this meeting for a long time and it had finally arrived she was relifed to say the least. When Asparuh explained the situation Anya nodded her head lightly. "My thoughts on this matter have not changed. I have no objections for it to proceed as originally planned." she said, her airy voice echoed by the bare brick walls. Her gaze dropped on Alphonse as she waited for his reply, she hoped he had not since changed his views on the matter at hand.

Alphonse could honestly say that he was feeling prideful about the whole situation. He was tired of his family hiding in the shadows to attempt and clear their name. The Snows had a name to live up to and Alphonse was going to make sure that they did things his way and not by the word of his foolish father. He was the head of the Snow family now and it was about time he reminded them all of that. "I have no objections either." Alphonse said curtly. He knew better than to beat around the bush with Asparuh.

Asparuh was pleased to hear there were no objections. Asparuh uncrossed his arms and he said, "Anya, you go. Aleyha will not be learning of her real mother. Too much stress for a twelve-year-old." As soon as his order was fulfilled, he outstretched his hand and the door to the room opened, as well as the door to the Portrait room where the children were being kept. Hopefully not many of the portraits were being rude to either of them. The majority of them upon the wall were pure-blood like himself. Asparuh did not feel like threatening to burn a portrait this evening. Asparuh waited patiently for the children to enter, having given orders to Aleyha to come when the doors were opened.

Anya was pleased to hear that Alphonse had no objections to the original plan. A small smile formed on Anya's lips. Hearing her name being mentioned Anya turned her attention to Asparuh. Upon hearing his request she gave him a small nod, acknowledging his request. Turning she floated out of the room happy that the meeting had gone as planned.

Aleyha jumped at the doors opening with such force. She nodded at Ivaylo Zhefarovich, a man so much like her, an albino Parselmouth before standing up and giving one soft look to Theodore. What the Patriarch was wanting with the two of them was definitely confusing. She dusted off her black robes and walked out of the Portrait Room and through the hallway and finally into the room with Asparuh and another man. Upon seeing the Patriarch, Aleyha immediately knelt down upon her knees and bowed her head out of respect. "Yes, Patriarch, sir?"

Theodore walked into the room with his arms crossed over his chest and a bored look on his face. He honestly didn't understand why he was here, all his father had told him was to be there and nothing else. When Aleyha bowed down and treated a man that Theodore had never seen before with the respect of royalty he raised an eyebrow and looked at his father curiously.

"What is it father?" He asked softly as he eyed his father lightly.

Asparuh put his arms back over his chest. He murmured, "Arise." Speaking to Aleyha. Asparuh glanced over as Alphonse, and instead of asking him the best way to approach the situation, he took it into his own hands. He spoke in a cold, authoritative voice, "You two are in an arranged marriage set since you were born. At the end of Aleyha's last year in school, you two are to be wed. Permanently bound. Any sort of objections will be taken through me and Alphonse, both of the Heads of the families. You two are to not go against this arrangement. You have no say in it. I do." Asparuh glared down at the two of them, daring them to say one word against his.

"What?" Theodore hissed before he turned his dark green eyes to stare at Aleyha for a moment. Surely they must've been playing a cruel joke on him, then again his father had never been one to joke. And by the looks of the other man, he didn't look like he was a joker either. "I can't marry her! She's rude and...violent." Theodore said as he stared at his father with a look of confusion and anger. How could he be only fourteen and already have a wife, especially...her?

"Why...are you doing this to me?" Surely there was a good enough reason to force two kids into marriage. Especially Theodore and Aleyha.

Alphonse glared at his son. "Watch your mouth boy. It doesn't matter why, we have decided that it would be best for future." Alphonse stated as he crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn't about let his son ruin this good plan.

Rising to her feet, she stared at Asparuh as he spoke. Shock and confusion overwhelmed her. There had to be some sort of mistake. Why her? And why in the world him? "Patriarch, there has to be some mistake! He's..." Aleyha paused to give him a cold look, "just an idiot!" Aleyha, though respected her grandfather, couldn't believe this decision. It was unreal. They were still kids. Very few of the past ancestors didn't go through arranged marriages, did they? "I don't want to even look at this boy all day! Let alone marry him!" Aleyha wouldn't. She couldn't!

Asparuh narrowed his eyes at the two children. "Silence, both of you." This Death Eater was not one to take such childish behavior. "This has been arranged since the two of you were born. Like I said, you have no say in the matter, and the reason why is none of your concern. It has been decided. If you two utter another sound, then the consequences are dire." His hands that rested upon his arms curled into fists, as irritation revealed in his eyes and expression. His daughter foolishly married a muggle and was conceiving a child with him. He was not one to be tampered with, especially in this mood. If anything, this plan would be seen his way, or else. Wiping out a descendant of either family would be no big deal to him. Asparuh would if it was necessary.

Theodore immediately silenced himself at the other man's harshness. He was by far a lot scarier than his father at the moment, or at least Theodore sensed a harsh aura coming from him. But no matter how scared he was, he still felt like this was unfair punishment. Especially when it was sprung on his this quickly, he had just gotten over a bad relationship. He didn't really want to get thrown into one that he surely couldn't escape. With a soft sigh he brought his hand up to push some of his bangs out of his face and turned to face his father with a harsh look in his forest green eyes.

"And what happens if I refuse?" Theodore asked out of curiosity, knowing full well that this was probably going to be an answer he didn't like.

His son seemed to calm down, but Theodore of course had to be persistent in trying to anger Alphonse and or Asparuh. He was barely prepared to his those words come out of his sons mouth even, but they did. "If you do, then I will have no longer use for....and I will kill you." He spoke harshly and made sure to keep his ice blue eyes in lock with Theodore's the whole time, so he would know that Alphonse was dead serious. If his favored son ruined the chance for The Snows to reclaim their name in greatness, then serious consequences would occur.

Aleyha cringed slightly when Asparuh spoke. Instead of sassing back like she would to Prodan, she did exactly as Asparuh said. Not another sound came from Aleyha's mouth. This man, he was a cold hearted killer, and she could not disobey him. As much as she admired him, she feared him just the same. She ran her white fingers through her blonde hair, and she frowned. Aleyha did not want to be engaged. Hell, she did not want to be married. The Parselmouth bit her lip, wondering if she would ever have to. This wasn't a joke. But the question still hung in the air. Why them?

Asparuh was about to curse the boy, until Alphonse stepped in. He nodded in agreement. It was to go for Aleyha as well. Perhaps the Parselmouth knew this already. She was smart enough to stay quiet. Asparuh turned to face Alphonse, "My inquiry for you is this, are you going to take Theodore back to your home, or have him remain here for the time being? Aleyha is spending the entire summer here, as this may be her future home. Certain areas are off limits." His black eyes glanced once more at Aleyha, and knew that she could get into trouble if she pleased. But the areas that were off limits usually had death traps and other torture devices in them. Many deaths have occurred in this Manor. At least there was always a ghost or house elf to keep an eye on the child.

Alphonse turned to look at Asparuh for a moment before he turned his gaze back to his son. Both of the options had their pros and cons to it. And Alphonse had to make sure he choose the best option for not only him, but for everyone else as well. "I don't think it would hurt Theodore too much to stay here and become more acquainted with Aleyha and your family." Alphonse said calmly as he kept his eyes on Theodore to make sure his son kept his mouth shut while he spoke.

"Besides, with one less teenager to deal with I might get more work done than usual." He said as he brought his hand up to rub at his temples. Raising twins was definitely not as easy as it looks. Especially when they were one's born of the opposite gender.

Asparuh nodded understanding the reason. After all, Aleyha's real parents resided here, and all the members of the family tend to come in every so often. Seeing that they are promised to one and another, it would be the best. Asparuh spoked coolly, "I will have others to watch over them to ensure that they don't get into trouble. Some rooms in here aren't the safest for children." Asparuh glanced once more at Alphonse, and knew himself how twins were. Iulia and Prodan. However, Asparuh made sure that they did not speak back to him. Asparuh glanced at the doors and they opened once more. "You two, go." Asparuh assumed Alphonse would surely floo out, and he would go about his own business.

Theodore knew better than to say anything after that, what was done was done. He was officially engaged to a girl whom he barely got along with on a normal basis...and there was no way of getting out of it. Well, getting out alive at least. When Asparuh dismissed the two he turned his head sharply and glared ta Aleyha with his forest green orbs. "I hate you so much..." He snarled at her before she crossed his arms over his chest and snorted.

"And you are going to regret this father..." He said angrily before he turned and began to stalk off towards the door, he was hurt and he was angry. Nothing was going the way he wanted it to, everything had been going fine for him for awhile. But now it was just all falling apart.

Aleyha rolled her eyes at Theodore before snapping at him softly, "Shut up! Do you not know who you are in front of?" She had more common sense than that. Aleyha thought in her mind, Oh boy, he is going to regret that... She half turned so that she too was about to leave. She slid past Theodore, and gave one last look to Asparuh. She was bottling up her frustrations about this all. Aleyha would instead just go beat up a punching bag or something that screams and cries later on. Aleyha hissed, "In case you are done pissing off two Death Eaters, I do have an interesting room to show you."

Theodore rolled his eyes, it wasn't like he was purposely trying to make them angry. But they weren't even taking his or Aleyha's thoughts into this before they actually made decisions. For all they knew it would end both families in complete ruin. Theodore and Aleyha were never going to fall in love and they were never going to get along. It was like putting a cat and a dog in the room, it pretty much spelled out disaster. And Theodore didn't even really think about the fact that he might eventually have to share a bed with...her.

"This room better not kill me or irritate me in any way. Or I'll hit you really hard." He said with soft growl. Secretly he was really pumped to go see it, but he really didn't want her to know that. He didn't want her to know anything, except how many ticked off he really was.

Alphonse shook his head once his son had left the room. If he had known that children would be that difficult he would've vowed to never have any. Theodore was becoming particularly hard to control, if he was ever expected to take over the Snow line he was going to need to learn to control himself and learn that life wasn't always fair. "I must be heading off now, I have things that need to be done. Goodbye..." Alphonse bowed to Asparuh for a moment before he turned his body and headed back towards the fireplace. It wasn't long before he was gone and headed back towards the Snow Manor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back