I'll be gone for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa Parker

My grade is going on a field trip thing, but it starts Tuesday morning and ends Friday morning. Just wanted to let you know why I won't log on in between Tuesday and Friday, even though it's only a few days. The only thing I am not looking forward to is dissecting, hopefully I don't have to do that at Outdoor Ed. I know it isn't long, and maybe I should have just told my friends in a PM or something, but I'd like to know that you know I won't be on those days. :DE: Let's hope that I won't let them ruin Outdoor Ed. for me, they already made me a bit miserable at normal school. :D All I can imagine is them being miserable, after all bullies usually have been put down by someone. Why am I going in to this? :p

This only means Vanessa Parker won't be on, as I don't have multiple accounts.

Them
explanation: If you really care, three people trying to make my life miserable at school=them. They can't come up with good insults, though, called me weird, and I am weird, but proud of it! Also not letting my best friend talk to me or anything, etc., etc.

You guys have fun!

I'm glad that you had a good time, Vanessa :D

Alex fought Professor Styx yesterday the topic is in the north tower. Not much of a fight, Artemis knocked Alex out before it got to far out of hand.

Pretty cool. Getting knocked out isn't much fun, I think, but I've never actually been knocked out. But that's good that it didn't get to far out of hand, because we don't want Alex getting seriously injured (most people). I got to eat penguin wings for lunch once when I was there! They called them penguin wings, but they were chicken. They were also delicious. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back