Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (René)
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Gwen had felt good as she walked out of the prefects meeting, thirty points be damned. But now that it was actually time to patrol with her ex boyfriend, she truly felt like she had lost. Gwen wasn't happy, and it showed on her face. She had her arms crossed as she approached Akihiro at their starting point, frowning. "Well. Let's get this over with." She said, frustration clear on her face. She knew he wasn't any happier about this than she was, but at least she had tried something.

Akihiro wasn't sure what to expect from this. Gwen had certainly made enough of a scene when she'd discovered their pairing. And yet here they were, patrolling together all the same. He offered a small, polite smile as Gwen appeared. "Hello, Gwen." He greeted, hands in his pockets. "Where would you like to start?" He questioned, deciding to give her a little bit of control, hoping it might make the situation a bit better.

Gwen rolled her eyes as soon as Akihiro spoke. Leave it to him to pretend to be the bigger person, to be unbothered by this. Gwen wasn't going to put their conflict into words if he wasn't. It was pathetic. "I don't know." She said. "You can decide." She said, not looking at him.

Akihiro took a deep breath, trying to settle his head. This was going to be... interesting. "Let's just head out then," He offered, keeping his tone neutral as he started walking away. He let the silence go on a few moments before trying to offer out an olive branch. "So... how have you been?" He asked casually, trying to be mature in this.

Gwen still refused to look at Akihiro, but she wasn't going to ignore him completely. She let out a sigh at his question. "Fine." She said shortly, pointedly not asking him anything in return.

Akihiro bit back a sigh. This was proving to be difficult. "Fine is good," He offered slowly. It wasn't like he could ask her about anything- she'd never bothered to share anything with him. He ran a hand over his hair, struggling to think of something to say. "Do you think anyone ever really catches anyone on these patrols?" He settled on, deciding that was the most neutral subject to discuss.

Gwen said nothing to Akihiro's stupid comment, still not looking at him. She shrugged at his question. "Probably." She said shortly, making it clear she wasn't going to have a conversation with him that required her to say more than one word at a time.

Akihiro bit back a sigh. This was going to be a long night. A woman scorned. Maybe next time he should just let the girl break up with him instead. He took a deep breath. He couldn't imagine that he himself held this sort of affect on Gwen, so it had to be just her wounded pride. "Alright, Gwen. Either its going to be awkward silence for the next hour or we can try to be mature and make it work. We've got an entire semester of patrols to try and work out." He rubbed the back of his neck, peeking over at her. Was there any hope to try and be civil? "For what it's worth, I'm sorry if I hurt you. That was never my intention."

Gwen pretended to consider Akihiro's words for a moment, only giving him a slight glance. "Actually, I'm perfectly comfortable making it awkward for you." She told him coolly. "So I pick that option." She gave a slight smile before pushing her hair back and raising her chin. "I don't care about your apologies or your intentions. Stop trying to talk to me." She said, adding a slight huff. "We might be forced together, but I have no interest in actually talking to you at any point." She added, in case she hadn't been clear.

Akihiro raised a brow, and his mouth got away from him before he could stop to think. "Oh, I was wrong, then. You aren't just guarded and a bit distant. You're an immature brat that throws fits when she doesn't get her way." He stepped back, exasperated. "I was hoping we could be adults and try to act like reasonable, mature individuals. My mistake for thinking there was anything more to you than a pretty smile." He nodded at her. "I don't see any point in patrolling together. You do what you want- I'll patrol alone." He turned to walk away, done with Gwens behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back