I see you

Lawrence Andrew Cavell

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
It's been like forever to find a girl matched by heaven for Enzo. Flirting around with girls seem to also take forever, non stop roaming around the school yard. He then decided to wander around Europe, hoping there would a miracle happen in front of him. Wearing a leather jacket, plain jeans along with his leather rubbers shoes. The weather was indeed cold yet wonderful at the same time. Feeling the air rushing through his hair as he stroked his hand, fixing his hair. Licking his lips as his arms were near to his chest. Ladies older than his glancing back and forth at Enzo. There was nothing wrong about dating older girl as long as their not prostitutes of course. He left home, while his parents were still sleeping.

Enzo decided to go window shopping for a while, receiving his allowance that very day. "Ha..." he sighed strumming his hand, which was strapped at his back. He decided to bring it along him, hoping he could play it later.

Amelia was utterly bored. She had left school for a while and was waiting to go over to NZ. She couldn't sleep in the hotel where she was staying so decided to go out for an early morning walk. She was wearing casual clothes and hadn't done anything special with her hair. Not feeling great, she started to wander over to the shops. There weren't many people around and Amelia was cold.

Wrapping her coat around her tightly, she wasn't looking where she was going. Walking into someone she jumped and fell over. "Oh! Désolé monsieur." She said quickly, apologising for the mistake. Looking up to see who she had bumped into, she saw a man, slightly older than her maybe, wearing a leather jacket and plain jeans. Blushing, she automatically turned slightly flirtatious.

Enzo was minding his own business when a girl bumped him, he didn't know if it was an accident or what. He tried to check Sofia if she was alright, yes she was perfectly fine. "Oh, c'est parfait Mademoiselle!" he exclaimed at the girl. Enzo smiled at her, which obviously made all the girls melt. The wind once again blew, flipping his hear backwards as he waited for the girl's reaction.

Amelia blushed softly. She watched as he moved him hair and subconsciously, flipped her own hair behind her back. Smiling, she sat up. "Parlez-vous anglais? Je suis censé être pratique." She explained quickly, wondering if he did.

Smiling her best smile, she tried to stand up. "Merde." She cursed silently. She had fallen back down again and her ankle was starting to burn with pain. "I think i have sprained it." She said with her french accent. Her eyes opened in fear at the prospect of it being injured somewhere away from home. She looked up into his eyes, her deep brown ones filling with large tears at the pain.

Ok, she was probably exaggerating more than needed, but thats what girls do in front of boys right.

OOCOut of Character:
French:
Do you speak english? I am meant to be practising.
Sh!t :r

It wasn't a problem for Enzo to be hearing some people speaking other languages other than English. He knew all sot of languages that quite surprises his friends and even classmates. Talented as always. He noticed the girl's French was a bit grammatically wrong. It was obvious she wasn't that fluent in speaking French. Enzo heard the girl speak a bad word which was unladylike for such a beautiful girl like her. He then noticed the girl's ankle is hurting. Hearing the girl speaking English, Enzo smiled and tried to help the girl. He saw a bench at a nearby post. "I think there's a bench over there, May I?" he said to her. Enzo picked her and started to lift her from the ground. Carrying the girl with his both arms, she wasn't that heavy at all.

He then placed her gently on the bench. Enzo smiled and started to check out his ankle. "Just tell me it it hurts" he said calmly still smiling. Enzo was an expert for sprains or strains, he had many experiences with some other girl falling for her. Literally. Moving the girl's ankle left to right, checking if there was any dislocation. He knew how to handle things like this, with first aid and all. "Excuse me miss, your ankle is actually fine. No dislocation, It was probably because of your fall, but every things alright" he assured with a dreamy smile on his face.

OOCOut of Character:
I think "I mean to be practicing is= Je suis destine de pratiquer. :cyndi:

(OOC: Oops. Sorry, i was really tired so resorted to using google translate. :jesse: Thanks :D )

Amelia smiled at the boy as he picked her up. Her hair floating behind her, she blushed gently and noticed how strong he was. He started to test her ankle and it started to burn slightly, but she just smiled and let it pass, not wanting to seem pathetic. She nodded as he gave his predicament and noticed her said nothing more. She looked down slightly, she had been expecting him to, well, to do something more maybe. She smiled and looked up again. "Merci beaucoup monsieur." She said slowly, "Désolé. Thank you monsieur." She repeated, the second time in English.

She noticed a dreamy smile on his face and smiled gently again. Her eyes were shining gently, a trait about her that was the result of her being a half-veela, when she was happy or enjoying herself.

There was something suspicious about the girl that made Enzo wonder. He nodded and said Accueil d'Your'e Still feeling unsure of the girl he decided to ask for the maidens name. Excusez-moi mademmoiselle, mais quel est votre nom ? he asked as Enzo began to take a peek at Sofia. Stretching his arms upwards as he waited for the girl to answer. Enzo noticed that around thirty minutes have past and still the day seem to be dull.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the short reply, will make it longer the next time.

Amelia smiled at the guy. "I'm Amelia. Please, call me Amy though." She said with a flirtatious smile. She saw the guy take a look at a guitar and smiled. "Do you play?" She asked gently, wondering what sort of person he was. Wondering if she had missed his name, she smiled again.

OOC: No, don't worry. Mine look shameful next to yours :p By the way, is Sofia a guitar? If not, i will change my post so it makes sense :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back