Honestly, I think I'm going to hit you....

Kasura Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut 13 1/4" with Essence of Fairy Dust
Things in Kasura's life had one again taken a huge turn of the worse within less of a year and it honestly pissed her off more than anything ever could. Four months ago Kasura had been talked into a ride on a motorcycle with Vladislav, a highly annoying man that she had to admit was charmingly handsome but probably at the top of her dislike list right now seeing as at this very moment she was currently four months pregnant with his child and it was pretty much all his fault! It had taken her awhile to figure it out but when she had she knew that once again the control in her life had been taken away and into the hands of someone whom she knew was barely worth being able to control it, no matter how much of a natural attraction it. Thankfully she barely ended up getting sick and was still quite thin of for being in her fourth month, nothing that couldn't be hidden by a large sweatshirt and a little white lie or two, so far no one knew but Nicolette and she sort of wanted to keep it that way, especially since no one really seemed observant enough to notice and she doubt anyone would.

Adjusting her Sweatshirt a slightly she stepped around some pair of gossiping old woman and sighed, her body was getting tired of moving and being awake and she had to admit that she was getting far more hungry then she would like to admit. The baby wasn't giving her an easy time today, as dangerous as it was Kasura was pregnant and living on the streets still, in fact the only time she visited anyone with medical experience was when she saw Nicolette occasionally, whom appeared to be busy with her own family. It was very dangerous for both her and the baby but it's not like she hadn't been through, at least she knew how to take care of herself well enough.

"Ugh can you people not like stand in the middle of the sidewalk like that!" Kasura griped as she shoved some man out of the way and walked past him, ignoring his harsh words and rude stare, she was not in the mood to deal with the idiots that walked around the streets. "F*cking people need to find better hobbies then being all scummy in the streets, in fact she was really in the mood to get some food or maybe take a nap, the baby was being terribly obnoxious today. " Kasura muttered to herself quietly as she pushed some of her wavy midnight colored hair behind her and keeping her gazed fixed on the sidewalk, unluckily for her though, her lack of attention made it nearly impossible for her to avoid walking right into someone, and even though it was most likely her fault for being spacey and not watching where she was going...she was going to take it out on the idiot she had walked into. "God, watch where your going." She spat out in a snotty tone, trying her best to avoid even looking at the person in case they wanted to give her a hard time for this.

Things were happening at the Zhefarovich Manor but Vladislav had not been there or done anything. He had received a hefty warning from his brother Asparuh. Show up again unannounced or uninvited and die. Vladislav would not like to be killed at such a young age. Vladislav wondered if he were to be exiled for abandoning his family, all of them, for being so controlling and so unlike him. He had abandoned even the Zhefarovich traditions which were a horrid thing to do. Things were heading downhill for him, and not only that, ever since that motorcycle ride, Vladislav had impregnated yet another woman. That would make Kasura his third.

At least he liked and admired her more than Teodora and Rose. She seemed to be a lot more entertaining to be around than the others. Especially those purple eyes. Vladislav would never forget those eyes. Yet, he had gone four months without seeing her, and Vladislav was amazingly distraught about not being about to bug her. It only meant that he was flirting. He had only met her once, and well, he simply adored bugging her. Just her reactions amused him. While walking down the street, Vladislav had been mindlessly thinking, and before he knew it, he bumped into someone. Then, that said person was yelling at him. Vladislav stopped dead in his tracks, and he turned around to see those flaming purple eyes. "My apologies, Kasura. It's not everyday someone thinks about someone and all of a sudden runs into her." Vladislav winked his stormy eye at her, before he started to continue on his way with a smirk on his face.

Kasura's flaming purple eyes glanced up to the person she had walked into and immediately narrowed when she recognized the face and owner of the voice. It was none other than Vladislav Arnaunt, the father of her baby and probably the most obnoxious man she had ever come across in her twenty-eight years of living. A light red color dusted her cheeks, but she figured it could easily be written off as embarrassment from bumping into someone like that. "Ugh, your still living?" She spat out, she didn't mean any of it because of course she didn't want him dead, but she still was upset about what was happening to her right now, that and this man knew how to bait her really well and that made Kasura feel like she had lost a lot of control to him. Her eyes widened a little at his mere comment that he said to her before he started to walk off, she knew he was obviously trying to bait her and she was trying not to fall for it. 'Come on Kas, don't take his bait, he's just trying to be annoying.' However her heart and mind seemed to be at battle with one another right now. With a soft roll of her eyes she ran after him, which wasn't wasn't as easily as it usually was with her slightly swelled tummy hidden beneath her sweatshirt.

"Wait a second." She stopped when she was in front of him, the charms on her bracelet jingling as she moved her arm around. Why in the world she took the bait and was talking to him she didn't know, her being dumb like this was what caused all her problems in the first place. Her eyes weren't at all friendly as she looked at him, attraction...like...or whatever it was, she was not going to let herself act like a fool like that again. "I find it extremely sketchy that you were thinking about me-" Her nose scrunched up slightly as she said the word thinking, did she even want to know what that was about or not? "But then you run into me, how do I know your not following me around?" She snottily crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a look that pretty much dared him to find a good explanation for that. "You know what...why am I even bothering to talk to you?" She rolled her eyes, this guy was nothing but trouble. He only went looking around for pretty girls and then ruined their lives like he did hers, it wasn't worth it trying to care about what he did and he bothered to do it.

"If I were following you around, then I would have been following you from the other direction, you know, from behind you." Vladislav laughed sarcastically. Vladislav thought for a moment, his hand running through his short blonde hair. He glanced down at her stomach, knowing for a fact she was a pregnant. Vladislav had his own family tree, but once he was exiled, he wouldn't have that connection anymore. He reached out and gently pinched her cheek, "You know, you are so adorable when you are pregnant. Now, if you don't mind..." Vladislav moved around Kasura, and he made he way back down the sidewalk. A smirk highlighted his features.

Kasura rolled her eyes at his comment, a stalker was a stalker period. An especially skilled one would do whatever measure's it took not to get caught. The more he spoke to her the more she wanted to smack him right across the face, for not only being such a prick but for making himself so d*mn attractive to her, it made her want nothing more than to punch him in the gut with all the strength she had. "Don't be a smart-a**." She snorted and flipped some of her hair out of her face and glared at him with her flaming purple eyes why was he teasing her like he was, wasn't it bad enough that he caught her attention, had gotten her pregnant after only one night, and was now being uber sketchy. When she reached out and pinched her cheek her snorted and brought a hand up to slap it away, but what he said next caused her to freeze completely, Vladislav knew she was pregnant? Did he know it was his or was he just observant to the point that he knew could just tell, however before she could demand answers he started to walk way again.

"Will you stop walking away from me?!" She had to turn once again and run in front of him to stop him from leaving, was he purposely trying to bait her so he could bother her? Kasura panted slightly, the small amount of running she had been doing wasn't going along well with her body. Due to her living on the streets during her pregnancy she was a bit weaker than most pregnant woman were, but it's not like she couldn't handle it or anything. "Okay...how the hell did you know that I was pregnant?!" She asked slightly out of breath but demanding that he answered her because she bit creeped out that he knew that, she knew it wasn't that obvious that she was pregnant. This guy was obviously slightly creepy or stalkerish, even if he was gorgeous handsome Kasura was like moments away from trying to smack him. "Now I have every reason to believe that your freaking stalker Vladislav!" She hissed as angrily as she could in her with her tired body, all the anger she was feeling was building up to make her tired and sick feeling, shaking her head she turned to away from him...she needed to do something before she hit him or made her herself sick.

Vladislav raised an eyebrow and stopped walking before he would collide with her. She was still talking to him? Even if he meant to, if she disliked him so much, then she would have walked away completely. So I bet she does like me. Why else would she be taking my bait? Vladislav shrugged, "I will stop walking away when you admit a certain something. Don't ask why, because I think you will already know that answer." Vladislav's stormy eyes glanced at the surroundings, but he gave her a devious smirk.

"I have a family tree, and you are on it. You wouldn't be on it unless you carried a Zhefarovich descendant." Vladislav rolled his eyes as if he were consoling a five-year-old. He started to walk around her. But after three feet of distance, he turned to face her. Vladislav stated, "Unless you want to see for yourself. Otherwise, you just won't believe a word I say. Your head is just too far up your ass to really get the picture if you are trying to hide something." Vladislav adjusted his leather jacket, snickered, and continued to walk away from her. Just slowly so she won't have to tire herself out by catching up with his long legs.

Kasura was relieved that he stepped walking and actually listened to her even is she knew it was going to be followed to one of his usual smart-a** remarks. When she was finished talking she crossed her arms over her chest and awaited for him to say something that would piss her off enough for her to actually have the nerve to smack him right in the face. "I have nothing to admit." Kasura answered with a small roll of her eyes, actually she had no clue what he wanted her to admit to him, she gave him a curious gaze that was a bit softer and different than the harsh one she was used to giving him whenever he spoke nonsense to her. He couldn't already have picked up on her developing feelings for him already could he?

"Alright then, show me the d*mn tree if your so sure." She lowered her hands to rest on her hips as narrowed her eyes at him, could he really have a tree that showed that she was pregnant with his child or was he just pulling her leg just to get in a good laugh or two? When he started to walk way again slowly she decided against running in front of him again because she was getting tired of running to him. So instead Kasura's hand latched on his wrist and held onto it tightly, hoping to stop him again, his wrist was very big compared to her smaller ones to even the point where it looked as if he could break hers without any effort at all. "I'm not trying to hide anything, so stop walking away and tell me what you know." She demanded, her hand still latched onto his wrist. Her flaming purple eyes stared at his form seriously, he seemed to know a lot for someone that she barely knew or ever conversed with. They had only been together one night but he seemed to know her just as well as someone who had known her all her life...it was weird. "I'm like seriously two seconds way from kicking your a**....." She about to released his wrist but stopped herself for a minute just in case he had another smart remark before he walked away from her again. Honestly Kasura knew she shouldn't care so much, but she did.

"Sure, you don't," said the rebel. He reached inside his leather jacket and he pulled out a piece of folded parchment. Vladislav handed it to her and he said, "The tree never lies, and you are on it. That line, it means you are pregnant and carrying a Zhefarovich descendant." Vladislav raised an eyebrow at the holding of the wrist. Vladislav sighed, "Is physical contact necessary? I thought you got enough that day on the motorcycle." Vladislav smirked a bit, and he pulled his wrist away, but knowing that she had a firm grip, he only brought the two closer. Vladislav was mere inches from her face and he murmured softly, "Really, I think you are hiding a lot. I know a lot more than you think, Ms. Malkov." Vladislav chuckled, and he rolled his eyes. "You, kicking my a**, I highly doubt that. Remember the Leaky Cauldron? I would hate to show you up again." Vladislav was mentally and physically prepared for anything, anything this little girl could pull off.

So the man really did have a tree that she somehow managed to get put onto, Kasura blinked and looked down at the tree as her eyes filled with curiosity and anger once again. Her fingers dropped down to trace the line gently before she removed them and sighed softly, so he knew about the baby that was growing inside her right now. "Alright, so the kids yours. Happy now?" She snapped softly, what was going to happen to her now barely mattered anymore because she assumed that nothing was going to change for her. When he pulled her close to the point where their faces were inches apart Kasura's glare intensified even more if it was possible, the closeness between them reminded her of the night they had spent together four months ago when she decided to take a ride the on motorcycle with him.

"Oh, what do you know then Mr. Arnaunt?" She answered back in a sly tone that he would consider to be luring a lustful when it was really just her being a snot to him, she had no absolutely desire for him in that way right now. Suddenly she decided that she was going to get nowhere with this guy and grew frustrated with herself. He was nothing but a jerk who wanted to go around and sleep with girls, he didn't care about her. 'This is why I avoid disgusting men.' Rolling her eyes she pushed some of her midnight colored hair away form her face so her flaming purple eyes could gaze at him with fury, admiration, and fear...what was going to happen to her now? "Nevermind..Point is, nothing is going to change between us." She wrinkled her nose a little, not knowing whatever it was that he did when he wasn't being seen by people or specifically her. After today Kasura the baby was born Kasura would just have to be more carefully what she did, you could raise a healthy baby on the streets couldn't you?

"Ecstatic." Vladislave retorted in just a sly tone as she had performed. Vladislav glanced down at her hidden stomach, and he wondered if she were far along to tell whether it would be a boy or a girl. Either way, Vladislav wouldn't mind. "I know a lot more than you think. Must I really need to repeat myself?" Vladislav raised an eyebrow. Did she expect things to change between them? He snorted, "Did you think that I was going to ask you to come live with me, raise a kid and possibly fall in love, get married and have more children? I do not force futures upon women. You could have easily had an abortion, you know. But you kept the child. Tell me, are you ready to take on a child of your own?" Vladislav raised a few children, and he had experience. But did she?

Kasura rolled her flaming purple eyes and looked away from him, even though what he had said to her struck something odd in her she knew it was never going to happen to someone like her. Running her her hands over her slightly swollen stomach she wondered if Vladislav wanted a baby boy or girl, she would have cared less either way she was going to become a mother for the first time and that worried her a little. "No I didn't, I highly doubt I could ever fall in love or even be loved in return." She rolled her purple eyes, and Kasura would never marry someone unless she loved him and he loved her in return. It was a was a little harsh, but she had yet to ever witness love existing truly, and she knew deep down that she was probably too much of a cold-hearted b*tch to have anyone fall for her like so many girls dreamed of one day. But it's not like it was that depressing to her, she would be just fine on her own for the rest of her life...she didn't need anyone.

Honestly I'm twenty-eight years old, I live on the streets, and I've never had kids before...does it sound like I'm ready?" She asked rhetorically in a tone that she felt sounded that she was obviously annoyed and a bit scared by the whole situation. Kasura had lived on her own for about nine, on the streets even so she felt she could handle a baby as well, the only issue at all was that she had no permanent place to stay and she knew the winters would be harsh on them both. "I'm not a child though, I'm sure I could handle a baby." She snorted softly, crossing her arms over her chest as she tried to make out why she was suddenly feeling so sick and upset that he didn't seemed the least bit interested in her. Why should she care though, she didn't need him anyways.

Vladislav could only expect that. Well now, they shared the same views on life. Who would have thought? But when he heard that she lived on the street, the stormy eyes darkened, and his expressed darkened as rage formed. "You...live on the f**king streets, expecting to raise a child! You are seriously that stupid?" Vladislav used his free hand that wasn't held on by Kasura to wrap around her torso and he hissed, "Welcome home then. I will not stand for someone that I have managed to conceive a child with to live on the streets expecting to raise a child." However, whenever he was thinking of taking her to his place, he happened to think of Hades and his own kidnapping, when Vladislav apparated with Kasura. However, where he landed, was in the living room, of Hades' house in Russia.

Kasura froze when Vladislav's personality did a complete twist from being sly and full of smart-a** comments to having more anger in him than she figured she had ever or will ever see from, and it was all because she lived on the streets and was going to be a mother. However before she could even add in her rebuttal he wrapped an arm around her torso and apparated off to somewhere she couldn't quite place the location on, Kasura did know that Vlad was taking her to his home for some messed up reason. She was absolutely going to murder him for doing this to her, never before in her life had she dealt with such annoyance from a man before and oh was it getting on her last nerves.

'This doesn't look like the sort of place he would live at.' Was Kasura's first thought when she and Vladislav both landed in a home, one that she thought was definitely out of character for some like him. Her purple eyes narrowed and she pushed herself away from him seeing as he still had a hold of her torso when they had arrived. Despite the fact that she felt weak, and extremely nauseated from the apparating she kept her gaze harsh and full of anger as she stared at Vladislav. "Okay, now I'm really going to kick your a**!" She hissed and pulled out her wand from the pocket of her sweatshirt, she knew she wasn't actually going to fire any spells at him but she was still so angry that he just kept ruining her life over and over again. It was getting to the point where she almost thought that this was worse than the way she was treated when she lived at home, with her awful controlling parents. One part of her extreme appreciated something Vlad had said earlier, he had said he doesn't force futures upon woman, so far he had to be the one person who understood sense of control, yet here she was being kidnapped. "I told you I'm not a child and could handle myself, so you f**king kidnap me?!" Kasura threw her hands up in the air, why had she gotten on that motorcycle with him that day? It would have saved her a world of trouble if she hadn't, but noo they just had to keep bothering her with nonsense didn't they?

Hollace wrung out her hair, stepping from the shower onto the warmed fuzzy bath rug. She glanced over her shoulder with dark, sloe eyes before taking her time drying off. She absolutely loved the luxurious simplicity to everything in Hades house. A small wordless song began as a pleasant hum until she was singing it softly beneath her breath, so as not to disturb anyone. It was the song she always sang when she was content and right at that moment, yes, she sighed, wrapped the towel around herself. Yes she was content. Her mother had hated the song, deemed it evil sounding, comparing it to something from a muggle horror movie. To the twenty year old, it soothed her, drew out her creative side.

Vritra was thankfully still at the age where she took naps, long ones during the afternoons. To which Hollace had taken advantage of by jumping under the hot spray of water, she smiled lazily, running a brush through her long, wet hair. The tune died on her lips, her hands paused in mid twist of the braid she worked on as she came out into the hallway. "Vlad?...Kasura?" Shock crossed her features. What were they doing here?

Kasura was far from being done with yelling at Vladislav but still froze all the same when she saw Hollace from wherever she came from...in a towel. Her first instinct was too look at the man that had brought her there from anger and absolute disgust in her eyes, so knocking one girl up apparently wasn't enough for him anymore. "Okay, so your sleeping with her too? Lovely." Kasura snatched her body away from him completely before she gave both Hollace and Vladislav a snotty look, there was definitely no chance that she was going to allow herself to be attracted to a man like that now. Not only was it a disgusting reminder of the harsh past she lived, but it also appeared that he didn't even have enough decency to make sure the other woman wasn't there before he brought another one around. 'I knew they would end up like that, gross.' With a soft roll of her eyes she turned to head towards the door so she could leave, even if she didn't quite know where she was going she didn't care. "Is that why you were in such a rush to walk away...to get home to her?" Kasura sneered quietly, feeling sort of odd being in this house now with man whom she liked, only to see another woman that she had met a few times naked in his home. It made her feel disgusting to herself for falling into cheap tricks and running after him when she could have just walked away and lived happily without knowing.

Her feelings were hurt and the added hormones weren't helping much either. "I'm leaving, I'll raise the kid on my own and on the streets if your going to act like that." Kasura felt that no kid deserved to see or be around something like that, it would ruin them. Walking slowly towards the door as she tried to think of where they could possibly be int he world right now, she would just apparate but then again...she didn't know where she was. Guess she was just going to have to stick to walking home.

After showering, Hades was wrapped in a towel that concealed the waist down, and he shoved his hair back as he stepped from the bathroom. Hades walked in the same direction of yelling, wondering who in the world was in his home, and yelling at Hollace. Hades summoned his wands, and he had them both in his hands, and once his eyes landed on his uncle, and then on the woman, Hades raised an eyebrow. "Calm down before you end up miscarrying. You can't apparate or floo out of here unless I remove the charms, but woman, my uncle is not sleeping with my wife." Flames of darkness were in his eyes, as he felt the need to kill once more. Remembering his daughter, and he blinked a few times before he calmed down. "Vladislav, why are you here? Pulling one of my moves, are we? You should have bound the ***** in shackles and chains first." Hades lowered one of his wands, but kept the strongest of them still aimed at Kasura. He didn't know nor did he care who she was. Make a disturbance and wake up his kid and there would be hell to pay. "I advise you stop yelling. If you wake up my daughter, you will find yourself and your unborn child dead."

"What the hell, Kasura? Hollace is like my little sister, and by marriage, she is my great-niece." He rolled his eyes before even Hades emerged. From what he could guess, they were showering together. That was normal between a married couple. "I guess I must have been thinking about the move I was pulling, like when you kidnapped Hollace, similar to what I was going to do with Kasura but by merely giving her a home rather than living on the streets. When something comes to my mind, I apparate there." Vladislav heard the threat, and he knew for a fact that it would happen. Kasura might not be the smartest woman in the world, but those black eyes of Hades, it spoke for themselves. "Hades, I am truly sorry that I have disturbed your evening. It was merely a mistake. And lovely to see you again, Hollace. Though I would love it more if you were...in clothing." Vladislav smirked, but he could only hope that Hades would put away those two deadly wands before someone hurt themselves. Vladislav wondered though, how long had Hades had his daughter in his possession?

Kasura threw an odd stare at Vladislav before he eyes turned to holalce, then the really creepy looking make known as Hades. Okay this family had some serious issues if she had only been around them for a few months and they were already ruining her life, it was giving her a serious headache. "Hades hmmm....you wouldn't happen to know who Nicolette than would you?" Kasura wondered if this is the Hades that she had mentioned before when she spoke about her newfound family. If so then Kasura knew when to back down, even if he was still pretty a kid compared to her in age. Bringing a hand up to rub at her temples, she sighed under her breath as she whispered some curses, this was getting to become a huge pain in the butt for her.

"Why is it whenever something bad happens to me...it is always you two?" She lifted her purple eyes before she glared at Vladislav, attraction or not that man was a magnet for getting her into some sort of issue, and now somehow Hollace seemed to be getting good at it too. Now that the little snot was married Kasura had even more of a reason to think the girl was a fool, marriage was for chumps who didn't know how to sort out their emotions like they should have. "Well Vlad, it's like I knew this wasn't your house, nor that the fool was married, so lay off. And don't worry..I won't be yelling anymore..cause I'm leaving." Kasura snorted and tossed some of her hair, this was too much drama for her and the baby was starting to feel it as well, surely it wouldn't be that hard to get home and such. Besides if she couldn't floo or apparate, it's not like the loser would put charms on his doors too.

"Ew, come on Kasura," Hollace muttered, wrinkling her nose at the rather pissed off brunette. The glorious high she had been feeling from the stolen time with her husband was rapidly taking a plunge. Resentment filled her at the intrusion and she stared back at the other woman with no little anger until her husband's comment about chains caught her attention. Holding the towel tightly to her chest with clenched hands, she glanced at him over her shoulder, secrets only they shared in her dark eyes. "Like our honeymoon," she murmured, a small, sinister smile spread across her young face. Something had changed between them after Vritra's arrival. There were still long periods of great sadness and misery for Hollace. Yet lately they had been interrupted by more and more stolen moments.

Her dark eyes flicked to Vlad and she couldn't help the small grin. "You and me both. Somehow this situation seems all too familiar." Embarrassingly enough, she had accidently appeared with Hades in front of his grandfather, wearing only a tee shirt. She guess now that she had stabbed him once guaranteed she wouldn't be getting a Christmas card from him this year. "Geez, Kasura, have some ****ing tact will you?" Hollace sassed at the older girl, hands on her hips. "It's freezing outside. Don't be dumb, think of your baby at least. And," she stressed, "funny how I'm the fool for getting married, when you're the one knocked up."

"Oh yeah, I remember that." Hades smirked a bit, but he had nothing more to say really. "Yes, Nicolette is my father's wife. Of course I know her." Hades lowered the wand that he had aimed at Kasura, but now seeing no reason to keep it armed. She would not pose a threat. Not to him. "Good luck surviving in subzero temperatures when civilization is over ten miles away." Hades turned and he walked toward the bedroom, out of their sight. Just entering the bedroom, Hades removed the towel and got dressed in his closet, wearing a black shirt and jeans, covered by a trenchcoat.

You guys can post. I don't have anything Vlad can say.

Kasura rolled her purple eyes before she scoffed and turned her head away from Hollace, she and her husband were absolutely revolting to listen to or even think about. Obviously these two both had a lot of reality to see to, because from her point of view Hollace was the road for a good punch in the face, because at the moment Kasura was dying to do it. "I simply meant that love and marriage is for fools dumba**. Neither of truly them exist, only lust and desire." She answered snottily, give Hollace a look that clearly stated that she wasn't in the mood to listen to some kid whine about her marriage to some creepy guy. Kasura had never been in love nor did she plan on ever trying to, it was a joke that she thought was best avoided because it made people look and act so stupid. "And, I've lived on the streets like this since I was nineteen, do you really think I don't know what I'm doing." She snorted and gave another roll of her eyes before she glared at Vladislav lightly. This was all his fault in the first place so he should be the one getting pinned for all of this, and it the baby was harmed then it was his own problem for bringing her here when he knew very well she wouldn't want to go.

"Seriously Vladislav, do you love to irritate me this much that you just had to do this?" Kasura hissed tempted to punch his arm, why did he liked to bug her so much is the biggest question she had for him. What had she done to make him think it was okay to terrorize her in various ways like this? "Is there any particular reason to love to piss me off?" Everyone seemed to do it well, but he excelled at it beyond all belief, like he had a book on ways to drive her over a wall. Glancing at Hollace she wondered if the girl knew that Vlad was the father of her baby or not, if so she might be safe from getting nagged at by her later.

Hollace stared at Kasura then simply turned with a flounce of her long wet hair and left the room. Following the path her husband had taken, she arrived in time to see the towel drop. Her mouth opened slightly and then a small, silent sigh escaped her lips. He was perfect. As if he were a statue carved by a talented hand from white marble. So many hard planes and interesting shadowed dips. She would paint him tonight. Ohh. Maybe he would pose for her! Hollace's mouth quirked with displeasure as all of him was covered once again by his trademark black clothing.

Suddenly her lips curved, her dark eyes glinted with an evil light. The towel unraveled, hung from her hand as she passed in front of Hades, trailed the floor behind her. "Your family has an annoying habit of popping up when they're least wanted." Pulling a shirt from a hanger, she glanced at him over her bare shoulder, that dark light that only came out when he was around shining brightly from them. Hollace turned her back to him, selecting clothes and beginning to dress.

Vladislav paced the living room and he shook his head. "Really, you really know what you were doing. You could have apparated from the pub to avoid the baby in the first place. Yeah, you are really know what you are doing all right." Vladislav shrugged lazily. Stopping, he smirked and gave her a mischievous look. She really wondered why he loved to piss her off. Vladislav answered boldly, "You really want to know? Because you fascinate me. I adore you and your feisty attitude and your purple eyes. Happy?" Vladislav glanced toward the bedroom and he wondered in his mind, Hm, how long will they be there? Vladislav walked over to the television and he bent down and saw an Nintendo. It was charmed to operate around magic... Vladislav smirked a bit.

Hades had to admit, his wife had a really nice body. With a wave of his hand, and he said, "No need." It was just too much to have his own clothes as a burden. Lips trailed down his wife's neck, and his hands rested on her shoulders. Hades was behind his wife, and he smirked. It was a damn good thing that Vritra was around to keep Hades from going into his demonic self. Though that side was there, and it would never go away until the deed is done. Destroy the light. But for now, he was going to do more things to the light other than destroying it. Why take away the fun so early?

Kasura furrowed her eyebrows perfect eyebrows at Vladislav's comment, of course she had known what she was doing that night, otherwise things probably would have turned out differently between them and she wouldn't be here pregnant and angry as hell at him. And the fact that she didn't apparate away from him when she had the chance to get away from him made it sound so much worse to her than it really was. Deep down she even knew that she had wanted to stay with him that night because she liked him, and that also meant that she wanted this baby more than she let on. 'Dear god what am I thinking.....' She sighed and rubbed her head as she thought harsh thoughts to herself, she wasn't supposed to have feelings for someone like him or even at all period, love was supposed to mean nothing to her. When Vladislav spoke about him being fascinated with her she froze and allowed her cheek to turn a light red color, so he liked her and thats why he bothered her like he did? "I suppose the feeling is mutual, but don't get any ideas." She muttered before she stepped away from him and more into the living room, her gaze followed Vladislav's when he started to smirk and look at something, that man was so odd she could barely understand why she liked him.

"What are you looking at?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, when she saw what he was eyeing she stepped over to it, better yet was it even something relating to magic or was it something else? Glancing at the bedroom where Hollace and her husband were she wondered if they would be in there for awhile or something. "Care to show what the thing does, Vlad?" She asked with a confused look at she pointed at the thing, he already showed her what a Motorcycle was so he might as well he continue to explain the odd objects that muggles had, perhaps she should try to get to know him better and try to get along with the father of her child before she tried to beat him up anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back