Hey Stranger

Jake Storm

OOC First Name
Maia
Jake was here-his first day in Durmstrang, and he couldn't be more excited. Already he had seen several duels and many students messing around, playing soccer and other activities he enjoyed. He had played soccer with a few guys, but the game hadn't lasted long, so now he had nothing to do. The few girls he'd tried to talk to had bitten his head off. Right now, he was bored as hell. Looking around for something fun to do, he saw people passing, he recognised a few faces from his few classes, but none of them stopped to talk to "the new kid."He couldn't blame them-for all they knew he could be a phsycotic weirdo. So he sat on a bench and watched the world go by.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, rubbish post-my muse is gone.

Charlie was leaning against the wall, her head up and her eyes shut. She was annoyed because some beauxbatons boy had dumped her cousin. She thought about Romeo and Juliet and there dying love for each other. "I gotta get myself a boyfriend." she muttered.

Jake rolled his eyes when he heard some girl talking about getting a boyfriend. You'd never get one if you went looking for one. For some reason, he couldn't get his mind off Nathalie. He kept remembering how beautiful she had looked, even though she was soaked and covered in rain. He wasn't sure what was wrong with him-they were just friends after all. And then there was Nadine-another mysterious, beautiful girl-he couldn't seem to get away from them. "I should go talk to them both." he whispered to himself.

Charlie looked at this new boy, as he rolled his eyes. He obviously didn't know who she was. "Seems the wizard population keeps getting dirtier and dirtier." she sniped at him, a laugh escaping her lips.

Jake sighed as the girl addressed him. "What do you mean-I'm clean and I'm a perfectly good wizard." he sighed as he turned to her-he had been having a trying time the last few days and he didn't want any more drama. "I'm Jake, by the way-new Kid." he smiled, hoping this wouldn't turn hostile.

Charlie smirked at Jake. "Being new doesnt make you different...I'm Charlie." she held out her hand for Jake to take. "If I were you, I'd avoid the howards and the valentines if you what to avoid drama." she winked t him in a friendly manner.

"Nice to meet you Charlie." he smiled, shaking her hand. Charlie was an interesting name for a girl-possible short for Charlotte? "I'll take note of that." Jake laughed, he wasn't the type of guy who would enjoy drama and things that were over the top. He took things seriously, but not too seriously.

"Cool, so-what year are you in?" Jake asked, leaning back, his arms over his head and looking at the sky. "I'm fifth." he added, giving some info on himself, but he wopuldn't give too much 'till he learned what type of person she was.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#650335"> "Same, I was home-shooled back in NYC." he smiled, then she began to turn a different corner. "Do I look like a fourth, well personally-I don't really care." he shrugged, he wasn't being insulting-he was telling the truth, he knew she was trying to annoy him, and he knew he didn't look like a fourteen year old. Anyway, he was starting to think this girl wasn't worth bothering with and looked up into the sky-ignoring her.​
<i>
</i>

Charlie laughed. "You are so gullible! I'm kidding! You actually look like a 6th!" Charlie chuckled. "Your reaction was so funny, you were like: well personally I don't really care.". she punched his shoulder lightly.

Jake laughed, but was really very confused, did Charlie want to be friends, or enemies? He was completely lost. "Well, I've begun to stop really listening sometimes, I mean I've been here one day and I've seen people dueling, fighting all types of things-so really I'm not too sure about Durmstrang, but something draws me here." he replied, giving a reason for his earlier answer. He laughed as she punched him lightly-maybe they would be friends after all?

Charlie smirked. "So, gotta girlfriend? Or are you gay?!" she asked jokingly. Charlie was a joker and it was obvious she was joking. To be honest, Charlie had a small itty bitty crush on Jake. But she was Charlie Willow: The girl who was feared.

"Nah, no girlfriend, but definitely not gay." he laughed, Charlie was pretty straight-forward. She was kind of full-on, but he didn't mind that. "Hey, do you know a girl called Nadine Toralba-she's in the year ahead of us." he asked, he had run into Nadine one night, while out for a walk and wondered if he would see her again.

Charlie scrunched her nose. "She's quite mean to me. Makes fun of me behind my back." Charlie said, frowning. Suddenly, a group of boys rushed past, knocking Charlie to the ground, causing a small bruise on forehead.

"Oh." Jake stated blankly, they had gotten along well, and to be honest Jake had kind of had a crush on her. "Hey!" Jake yelled, as some boys knocked Charlie over. Hadn't they ever been taught to treat girls better? Ignorant little... "Are you okay?" he asked Charlie, helping her up.

Charlie was pulled up quickly. She soon found herself pushed up against Jake. S-S-Sorry. she stuttered. Charlie's dainty hands were small and she almost went to grab something to help her move.

"Nothing to be sorry for." Jake replied, though he didn't move. He hadn't noticed before, but Charlie had very beautiful eyes. "They were Jerks to knowck you over anyway, you could've been hurt." he whispered, barely resisting the urge to kiss her.

Charlie could feel tension in Jakes voice. She smiled a friendly smile, not her usual smirk. Her raven-red hair blew against the slight draft, a few locks going over her face, bit she was too busy looking in Jakes eyes to notice.

Jake pulled away first, realising how awkward their position had been. "So, what about you-boyfriend?" he asked coolly, refering to their earlier topic of conversation. He didn't know if he really liked Charlie like that yet, and something in him kept thinking about Nathalie and their day dancing in the rain.

No boyfriend-enter Jake. "Well, that's a pity-you'd think that the guys in this school would've figured out who the good-looking single girls are by now." he smiled, just a hint of a flirt in his voice. He sounded sincere and friendly, Jake knew girls and they didn't like a guy who seemed to keen and clingy.

Charlie giggled. "Jake, are you flirting with me?" she jOked with him. "Well, you'd think all the girls would know who are the nice kind cute looking guys here are." she held back a laugh and stuck her pink tongue out at Jake.

"Of course I am-isn't it obvious?" Jake grinned. It wasn't the usual way he went about asking a girl out, but Charlie was so straight-forward he felt this would be the best approach. "Cute?" he asked, teasing. Then he leant forward, put his hand on her cheek and kissed her, brief, soft, but he knew that would make more of an impact than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back