Hey, it's you again :)

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy was just lying back by the lake. He was considering going for a dip, it was spring after all, almost summer. The boy was wearing a simple shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. His trainers and socks were next to him and he dangled his feet in the water. He opened his eyes for a fraction and closed them before realising what he had seen and opening them properly again.

Teddy sat up properly to take a proper look and grinned as he saw that it was, actually, Lauren like he had thought in the first place. He didn't think she had noticed him yet so he yelled out. "Oi! Lauren!" and waited for her to turn around before waving her over to him. Lauren was pretty cool in his eyes, he still had to teach her to steal though. She really wasn't sly about it.

Lauren sighed she had already spent over two weeks here and she was bored already. There was nothing to do, everything was really quiet. She decided to get out of the castle and to go outside. She liked it better outside anyway. Lauren quickly got dressed and walked out of the castle and went to the lakefront.

It was quite sunny and quite warm. Summer was definitley coming. There was only a few people out here today and one person caught her eye. A boy, that looked like Teddy. Was it Teddy? It was because he was waving at her to come over she grinned. she hadn't really saw Teddy since before school started.

Lauren ran over to him "Hey, how you been?" she asked while sitting down beside him.

Teddy grinned as she came over. This girl he could have fun with and in a way that wasn't him manipulating her to do it. "Bored as all hell, school is boring. You?" Of course school was boring, there was noting to occupy him. He probably wouldn't be so bad if he went to his lessons but he really couldn't be bothered. It wasn't like he needed a magical education to be a muggle plumber.

Lauren smiled at Teddy and nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah but i never see you in lessons. Or around school apart from today. Lessons are really boring at the moment, COMC is okay I guess but apart from that..." she said her voice trailing off. Lauren would like to see more of Teddy after all she was determined that he would be her next boyfriend.

Teddy laughed. "Well of course you haven't seen me in lessons. I'd have to turn up for that." He grinned at her. As he looked at Lauren, Teddy had to admit she was cute. Hell, if he wasn't with Angela he'd probably turn up the flirting but he was loyal. Of course, he had good reason to dump Angela if it turned out Lauren was better, just saying she had another boyfriend would be a good enough reason to break it off. Just because he was loyal didn't mean he encouraged others to be.

Lauren smiled "your a bad influence on me" she said playfully pushing Teddy. "I haven't turned up to most of my lessons". Lauren absent-mindedly picked strand of grass from the ground and started tearing them apart, she looked up at Teddy and smiled. He looked especially great today, she sighed and lay back at the grass looking up at the clouds.

Teddy laughed and looked at her. "My bad influence? You're the one who decided to start being bad before you met me missy." HE laughed again and looked over at his watch. "Wow, I've been out here for three hours." He hadn't realised it had been that long but then again, as the saying goes, time flies as you're having fun.

Lauren smiled "Yes but your the one who encouraged me to be bad. if i didn't meet you, then i would be the sweet and high attendance person that i was before" she shook her head " but that's boring so im glad i met you" she said while leaning back on her elbows. "Really?" Lauren said, "Well that's gone fast".

Teddy grinned at Lauren. "Yeah, I should probably go and find Ange. She gets annoyed if I talk to other girls for too long." He grinned at how much af a great lier he was. He really was getting bored and felt like going for a nap. "See you around then babe." He kissed Laurens cheek, lingering a little bit, before standing and walking away to his dorm.

Jealousy flooded Lauren's mind Ange? Ange? who was this, this... person. This girl?. Hopefully she wouldn't be around for any longer, Lauren wanted Teddy to herself. She half smiled and said disappointedly "Okay, if you have to, i'll have to catch you another time".

Lauren's eyes opened wide when she felt Teddy's lips on her cheek, it was great and to top it off he called her babe! This was just the first step, she somehow had to get 'Ange' out of the equation and then Teddy would be hers. "B-bye Teddy" she said stammering her heart was still racing.

She smiled to herself and fell back onto the grass savouring the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back