Hello

Phoenix_Stark

Blood Status
Muggleborn
Wand
Yew, Blackthorn 9 inches
Hello my name is Phoenix Stark it's so nice to meet everyone here and get settled in. I can't wait to see what adventures await me here. I can't wait to start my journey on the Hogwarts school. I can already feel welcomed here it's so nice evryone here is amazing. I just wanted to introduce my character and see other here. I can't wait to do other thing's once I am sorted.

Hi Phoenix!

Welcome to HNZ. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! ^_^

Hi Phoenix!

I'm Kaitlyn, been around for... Well, for a long time. I have a couple of people being sorted when your character is! Same with what Cyndi says. Many people are good to reach out to here.

Cheers!

When will I be sorted like when is sorting how and where do I go for sorting?

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to HNZ! My name is Nick, and I'm also an admin here - and happy to help whenever!
HNZ runs on regular cycle for the timeline, so sorting opens a few times a calendar year OOC. It the next sorting will be late September/early October.
In the mean time we'd encourage you to become acquainted with the site by creating an adult character in the interim, or roleplaying with other unsorted students in various forums outside of the Hogwarts castle!

When sorting opens there will be an announcement, you may even get an email, and the instructions will be very straightforward. :)

On another note - do you mind if I ask how you found our site?

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to HNZ! My name is Nick, and I'm also an admin here - and happy to help whenever!
HNZ runs on regular cycle for the timeline, so sorting opens a few times a calendar year OOC. It the next sorting will be late September/early October.
In the mean time we'd encourage you to become acquainted with the site by creating an adult character in the interim, or roleplaying with other unsorted students in various forums outside of the Hogwarts castle!

When sorting opens there will be an announcement, you may even get an email, and the instructions will be very straightforward. :)

On another note - do you mind if I ask how you found our site?
oh okay how do I make a adult account? where do I go for that? I was looking up Hogwarts online websites and it popped up on the like fourth or fifth page.

oh okay how do I make a adult account? where do I go for that?
You could make this account an adult if you wanted!
There are various ways to request a group change on this page: https://hogwarts.nz/docs/#Applications
(Reading all the site docs is a good idea as you get used to the board - the "information" icon at the top right of the board brings you there.)

If you want to go the simple route you can do a 'standard group change' and choose the 'magical' or 'other employees' group (Eg. maybe your adult character is a racing broom enchanter!), but you could also choose to apply for a job at the ministry for magic. :)

You could make this account an adult if you wanted!
There are various ways to request a group change on this page: https://hogwarts.nz/docs/#Applications
(Reading all the site docs is a good idea as you get used to the board - the "information" icon at the top right of the board brings you there.)

If you want to go the simple route you can do a 'standard group change' and choose the 'magical' or 'other employees' group (Eg. maybe your adult character is a racing broom enchanter!), but you could also choose to apply for a job at the ministry for magic. :)
Am I aloud to have another account or no? I want to have this one be a student

Hey Phoenix, welcome to HNZ! I'm Rowan, and I'm another old hand. If you ever wanna chat or talk about plots, feel free to send me a message any time :)

Welcome Phoenix! Hope you enjoy you're time here. I'm Kadi and like everyone else, feel free to reach out to plot or chat!!

Hello, Pheonix.
Welcome to HNZ. My name is Mia and I am one of the moderators here. please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need a hand with anyhting.
I hope that you enjoy it here.
Mia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back