Happy Birthday to Me...

Andromeda smiled as Fred looked to her. She recognised the kindred spirit before her. She nodded her head gently, she was glad she came over this way. Andromeda had a good feeling about Fred. She honestly thought they would make good friends.
"Now that does look good!" she laughed as Fred took a good bite of the cup cake. "I can't wait to learn some spells! My first enterprise would definitly be to conjure some yummy cakes! cream ones with thick yellow icing - for some reason i'm partial to yellow icing!" she smiled.

Fred said good bye to Ginny when she left and thanked Zazuka again for trying.

Fred turned his/her attention to Andromeda when she started talking. Her idea of magic was strangely refreshing. Nigh infinite power over physics, if not reality itself, and the first thing she wanted to do was create pastries. He/She smiled, not in a condescending way, just pleasantly as to agree with what Andromeda said.

"Thank you," Fred said to Andromeda. There something deep and heartfelt about it. "I've got get going to class now." Fred got up and gathered his/her things. "We should hang out sometime. I'll see you around." Fred turned to Zazuka. "Don't stay too long or you'll be late to History." With that Fred made his/her way to class.

"It was really nice meeting you Fred!" Andy smiled as Fred stood up, "Definitly hang out, any time at all!" She watched as Fred left and then called out smiling.
"I'll bring the cakes the next time!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back