Gregory Yearling

Gregory White

misty_sky.png
| Gregory Luther Yearling |

| Basic Facts |
Birth Date: May 12th, 1999.
Current Age: Twenty-four years old.
Hair: Dark blonde, shoulder length curls.
Eyes: Grey/blue.
Height: 6.1"
Weight: 65kg
gray.gif
| Home Life |
Parents: Gregory Simon Yearling, Beatrice Dierdre Blackmoore.
Siblings, if any:
- Deirdre Yearling
- Bess Blackmoore
- Connie Blackmoore
- Simon Blackmoore
- Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling
Pets, if any: Loch Ness the Sparrow
Area of Residence: Unknown area of New Zealand
Blood status: Mixed blood.
gray.gif
| School Information |
Hogwarts House: Gregory, Artemis and their father, Gregory Yearling Sr. were all sorted into Ravenclaw house; Gregory Sr. and Jr. at Hogwarts Scotland and Artemis and Hogwarts New Zealand.
Best school subjects: Muggle Studies and Herbology.
Worst school subjects: Transfiguration
| Interesting Info |
Patronus: Snow Leopard (reminiscent of Adrianna)
Boggart: Adrianna's fallen body, dead, with a white lion standing over it.
Animagus: Albino white lion.
Mirror of Erised: Two tiny babies, held in the arms of he and Adrianna. A new family.
Memory used for Patronus: Gregory's first change into his animagus form.
<i>
</i>
misty_sky.png

Hiya!

I have some questions for you. Feel free to answer in or out of character, although I'll mostly ask in character.

Firstly, I'm sure it's in Artemis' thread, but there's no link to it and I'm clearly too lazy to go looking, so humour me and answer here; Why is Artemis at HNZ when you're from the UK? Also, how come Artemis is half goblin - can you please explain which of your siblings are full brothers/sisters and which are half?

~ How do you get on with your siblings?
~ Are you the oldest?
~ Do you like being from a large family?
~ Is your father's side of the family of the muggle/mudblood-hating persuasion?
~ Had you been any good at Transfiguration, would you liked to have become an Animagus?
~ Your Mirror of Erised answer suggests your family has split. Can you please elaborate?
~ Have you ever needed to produce a patronus?
~ What are your hobbies (do you have hobbies) outside of magic?
~ Why would your animagus form be a sparrow?
~ Do you ever feel bad for making Loch Ness carry your mail and consider getting an owl?

I hope these questions help you in developing your character. I look forward to your responses.
-Emma

Thanks for all the questions =)

Artemis is at HNZ because of a large family breakup. About three years ago, Gregory's mother and father split. Bess, Connie, Simon and Artemis went with their mother, Gregory and Deidre (the two eldest) went with their father. Beatrice (the mother) moved to Charing Cross, but apparently this was not far enough. This half of the family have since relocated to New Zealand, where Bess, Connie and Artemis attended Hogwarts.

~ How do you get on with your siblings?
Gregory adores and misses his family, being protective over them as the eldest brother. All the children are desperately unhappy about the situation, but love their mother and father too much to speak about it.
~ Are you the oldest?
Gregory is the eldest boy but second from the top. Deirdre is the eldest child.
~ Do you like being from a large family?
Greg loves it, although sometimes he wishes he didn't have such a large family, if only to spare the pain of being separated form them all the time.
~ Is your father's side of the family of the muggle/mudblood-hating persuasion?
Their father is certainly not of that opinion. In fact, his most hated cultural group are the Death Eaters for their muggle and mudblood-hating ways.
~ Had you been any good at Transfiguration, would you liked to have become an Animagus?
Greg was terrible at transfiguration. Both he and his wand were not made for it. He has simply no interest in becoming an Animagus, also. What on earth would a file clerk do as a sparrow?
~ Your Mirror of Erised answer suggests your family has split. Can you please elaborate?
See above.
~ Have you ever needed to produce a patronus?
Never. As I mentioned; what cause would a file clerk have to produce a Patronus for? That's a good question, though.
~ What are your hobbies (do you have hobbies) outside of magic?
Gregory studies Botany in his spare time and is currently taking a course in Magical Medicinal Succulents and Cacti.
~ Why would your animagus form be a sparrow?
A sparrow would suit Greg's personality. Quite insignificant and invisible, yet capable of great courage. He would like to enjoy the freedom of flight without being too visible.
~ Do you ever feel bad for making Loch Ness carry your mail and consider getting an owl?
No, he doesn't feel bad. However he has recently purchased an owl called Araxfell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back