Graphics Request [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
I would like <this person> to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name:Kate Moon
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked)don't mind
*Banner Size: (You may leave this to banner maker's discretion)don't mind
Celebrity you're using:Selena Gomez
Images on banner: (For blends please include at least four images)Any from the Elle photoshoots or any other photoshoots from 2011 NS 2012
*Background Image:
*House Crest/Dark Mark:Hufflepuff
Text on banner: (Be sure to specify if you want your character's name on it or not) Kate Moon Lights Will Guide You Home and Ignite Your bones and I will try to fix You
*Fonts on banner: (from http://www.dafont.com/ )don't mind
*Colour Scheme:don't mind
*Border colour/size:don't mind
Links:(Only for linked banners - enter a maximum of five links and what you would like them to say on the banner)
*Other:Have fun and thank you! :wub: also I'd like this to last me a long time ^_^

I have had a go. let me know what you think I can change anything you want.

Kate.png

or a slightly different shape/size

Kate-1.png

Thanks Mia they are great! But is there any way you could use a picture with her eyes open?It's just annoying me that her eyes are closed xD

I will have a look this evening. May you possibly be able to repost the link to the pictures. I don't know if it is just me but the last one seems to be working oddly
I have had another go with a different set of pictures.
Kate2.png

let me know what you think. once again i can edit it if you want anything changing.

Okay so I found these photos on facebook.I'm not sure if you can do anything with them but I said I'd chance it and there is also photos from the teen vogue photoshoot.Sorry now I'm being a bit picky :tut:
One
Two
Three
Four

Teen Vogue 1 and 2

Any from here would be great!I'm sorry there is so much but i only found them a few minutes ago :r Thank you and also the second one is great ! thanks again!

I've made two, however Photobucket is giving me issues, once it's over it's problems I'll upload them.

Photobucket all better now.

katemoon1.png

katemoon2.png

katemoon3.png

I had a go, I may be back later, the quality isn't great.

kate2.png

Also, forgot to post this,
kate3.png

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back