Going to the pub - part 1

Tristan enjoyed watching Amy dance around him as his eyes gazed from her feet upwards. His hands had rested against the bar quite comfortably before Amy approached him once again. He smiled as she un-did the third button of his shirt. Surely he wouldn't end up topless in the pub? Tristan chuckled slightly at the thought before the pair kissed once again. "Much Better." He told her as she tried to dance off again. Tristan caught her hand before she was out of reach again and pulled her in closer. His hand raised up her arm and played with her dress-strap. "I forgot to mention...nice...dress..." He told her seductively as his hand moved inwards, finding the white-bow on her dress that seemed to be in the centre, and fiddled with it a little before his hands rested just below her arm-pits. He leaned into her ear. "Now go show me what you're made of..." He whispered into her ear, but loudly enough to be heard above the booming music.

Feeling his hand in hers again, she smiled and drew close, leaning against him on the bar. The watched his hands as he fiddled with the bow on her dress and smiled at him. She caught his eye, her own brown ones twinkling with fun and happiness. Raising her eyebrows at his request, she stood up again and continued to hold his hand, pulling him with her. Tugging him back into the crowd of surging dancers, she turned and winked at him. "Only if you come as well." She replied, late but intentional. Dancing to the music, she closed her eyes, finding the beat. It was a normal beat, one that was easy to dance to and she kept her eyes closed as she let her body find the rhythm. This was the secret to dancing she had found, don't think, just let your feet tell you where to go. As she moved, she found a small area where there was enough space to dance properly. She did the basics and some dancing as she went, and then re-found Tristan, ignoring the other people watching her. She raised her eyebrows at him as the music died away. "Good enough for you sir?" She said with another irresistible smile.

(OOC: Ok, so i know the situation is nothing like it, but this sort of dancing - here )

Tristan laughed as he felt himself being pulled onto the dance-floor by Amy. He observed Amy carefully as she dance, a smile spreading from cheek-to-cheek as she did so. As she returned to him, Tristan took both of Amy's hands. "Brilliant..." Tristan then placed Amy's hands onto his now quite revealed chest before wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her passionately, holding it for quite a while before pulling away. "Good enough for you Miss?" He asked cheekily as his hands wandered down and began to play with the looser bits of Amy's dress.

Amy smiled and did a tiny curtsey. "I aim to please." She said with a small laugh, one that sounded like the tinkling and chiming of bells. Again. And again, this attracted some more attention. But, Amy was focused on Tristan and kissed him back as he kissed her. Pausing for a second, her face poker-blank, she smiled and nodded. "For now." She said, her eyebrows rising quickly as she fought back a smile. Winking at him again, she kissed him back passionately. As she did so, thoughts raced around her mind. Where would this night take them? What more could they do? How far would Tristan take it in a normal pub? What would happen next?.....

(OOC: I was thinking, we should start a new topic for the 2 couples once Jack and Nathalie catch them kissing..... but not yet.... :p )

OOCOut of Character:
Haha. Yeah me to. But not yet. :)

Tristan loved how Amy always seemed to come up with a different answer to his questions to what he was expecting. It kept things interesting, and un-predictable, which was exactly how Amy's and Tristan's relationship had formed in the first-place. "For now? Oh I can't be doing with that now can I?" Tristan barely got the chance to finish his sentence before Amy kissed him again. He put his all into this kiss, purely just to continue the joke between himself and Amy. Tristan's hand slipped underneath the end of Amy's dress and he smiled to himself whilst kissing Amy as he dared to move his hand a little further up.

(OOC: Coolieos :D )

Amy raised her eyebrows at his response. Like hers, every one seemed different and surprising. She smiled as he kissed her back and she carried on having her arms around his neck as they swayed. As they broke apart at the end of the kiss, she paused again. "Good." She commented, laughing now. Suddenly finding his hand up her dress, she glanced around and then back to Tristan, her heart beat increasing. The music changed to another quick paced song and she spun away from him, laughing as she did so. Doing another twirl, she returned to his arms, making sure both of them were round her waist and not up her skirt. What Tristan hadn't seen was that Jack and Nathalie were in eye shot. She didn't want her date blown to pieces before they could take it further so for that reason alone she had pulled away..... for now....

As Amy twirled again, Tristan figured that he had maybe gone a little too far. He accepted this, knowing that it probably wasn't Amy that had the problem with it.....it was the fact that Jack and Nathalie were still in the room. Tristan hadn't noticed that the two of them were now in eye-shot of Jack and Nathalie, but it didn't take him long to realize as he glanced over. He gave her a short-kiss on the lips before pulling-away and smiling at Amy as he forced his hands to remain wrapped around her waist, linked by his fingers at her lower-back. "I wonder if Jack and Nathalie are starting to miss us yet?" Tristan asked Amy, his hands un-linking and starting to move around a little, but he wasn't being so risky now that they could be seen by the other two.

Nathalie's eyes were on the dance floor as she tired to look for Amelia and her 'friend' Tristan, they were out of her sight it seemed and she cannot help but wonder where they were now. She wasn't particularly sure of what it was that she should be doing at such situation now, hearing Jack answer her question, she turned to look at him, maybe he should really try to enjoy the night then, even if Amelia wasn't there with her now. "It's fine, you don't need to apologize." She said, smiling back at him, just like him, she had thought that there might be really something between Amelia and Tristan, but what ever it is, she hadn't had a clue. "Do they know each other that long already? I mean, they're pretty close I guess." She added casually as she look at the drinks at their table, she wasn't particularly fond of any alcoholic drinks actually, but it seemed that she had forgotten to tell them that, nevertheless, she decided that it wouldn't matter that much now, she could probably just get a soda or some juice later then.

"What do you want to know? I'm not particularly sure of where to start." She then answered truthfully. Usually, when introducing herself, she was just used with saying her name and some basic details, knowing someone was left to actually spending time with them, but since Jack was asking, maybe it would be enough for her to just answer everything that he was about to ask.

Amy smiled as she returned to her dance partner and they carried on dancing together. Tristan was fun, energetic and surprising. And that was what she loved about him. He was just so special. So, when Jack had invited him, Amy couldn't put her feelings into words but she was pretty sure that she could put them into actions later.... She kissed him back shortly, realising that now he was on the same wave length as her and he had also seen Nathalie and Jack in eyeshot. His arms were around her back and she linked hers around his neck, kissing him quickly as she did so. "Jack can look after himself, and im sure he will look after Nathalie." She said with a smirk, hoping not to talk around with Tristan too much about Nathalie and Jack when they could be spending time together. She had no doubt in her mind what he was planning for later, or at least the basics in general, but she would wait for him to lead everything tonight.

Jack smiled a carefree smile in response to Nathalie's words. "Im not sure how long they've know each other, but i can assure you that this isn't the first time they've met." He said with a slight frown, thinking that even though it was the first time, Amy wouldn't hold back to flirt with someone as handsome as Tristan. But then again, he was glad he had invited him and now Jack could focus his mind on Nathalie. Watching her look down at the drinks he frowned. "Can i get you something different?" He asked, unsure of what she would like instead. "Um, everything. Tell me about where you grew up, what your full name is. A little about your family." He said with a smile. Jack had never been the talker, no, he preferred to listen. But now, he guessed that he would just have to ask the questions, because it seemed that Nathalie was in the same boat as he was. "Would you like to dance?" He offered with a smile, indicating with his head towards the dancers that had now slowed into a slow song on the dance floor.

Tristan smiled as he kissed Amy and laughed slightly at her response. "Okay.....good luck Nathalie..." He joked, knowing that he could get away with it now that he was good friends with both Jack and Amy. Tristan began to dance with Amy a little, his lips brushing hers every so often as he did so. He had forgotten his worries about Jack and Nathalie catching them both together now, it was their night too, so who was Jack to stop them from having fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back