Getting to know Andy

Michael Anthony Carl Cullen

Mcihael find s abench which has the best view over Hogwarts grounds and smiles to himself admiring the beautiful view. He turns to Andy and says "So what are your first impressions of Hogwarts then?"

"Yeah i lvoe it here i feel like i belong here if you get what i mean?" He was unclear if she did, he was trying hard not to sound a bit wierd. "The beds could be more comfortable" he said humeriously. "Grande asked me a strange question for just meeting someone he asked me what blood status I was, is he always that forward?"

Andromeda looked at Michael.
"Grande is one of the good guys. I've only met him as well but he's cool! I guess people just like knowing. It shouldn't matter either way of course and I don't really believe it matters to him. Maybe just curious!" she smiled, "And I totally get what you mean. It's like coming home but that in itself is strange seeing as I've never been here before!"
Andromeda bit her lip, she knew she was starting to babble a habit she had when she got nervous or excited.
"My bed is really comfortable!" her eyes widened as she realised what she had just said she raised her eyes to the skies and shook her head gently.

[[ooc... can you give me a quick description of what you look like - eyes and stuff? just so as i can throw it in to rp! ;-) ]]

Michaels Bright blue eyes seemed to dance when she said those words, whether she was hinting anything or not he was unsure so he put it to the back of his mind. Running his fingers through the short brown hair which had looked cool in a movies he saw once didn't seem to impress Andy. He tried to make conversation "Hey did you see that Hippogriff over the forbidden forest?!" His tall muscular body blocked her line of sight which was rather hypocritcal of him.

[[ooc...lol way to go on the old visual !]]

Andy looked at him, "you've seen a hippogrif?"
She watched him run his fingers through his hair and looked away. He seemed strange in his forwardness. Andromeda wasn't used to boys at all really. But maybe that's how boys behaved around girls where he came from.
"so where are you from?"

"Godrics Hollow in South East England what about yourself?" He recognised the accent faintly however couldn't put an area to it.

"From Ireland.. pretty much your neighbour. Godric's Hollow?" Andromeda scuffed her shoes over the gravel path, "That sounds very familiar. I don't think I've been there before though!"
"Do you have brothers or sisters?"

"I have a younger sister called Sarah who isn't old enough to attend Hogwarts yet. I'm also very distantly related to the potters however we never see each other unfortunately." Michael thought whether it would be a stupid question to ask a girl but he thought why not. "Due you support a Quiditch team Ireland ave a very good team" He blushed after he asked the question deciding it stupid to ask a girl about sport.

Andromeda laughed her eyes lit up completely. The Q word had been mentioned and she hadn't even instigated it into conversation.
"I love quidditch. Ireland does have a great team. My uncle was actually captain of the Irish team. He took us to the World Cup final last year which we won! That was so the best experience of my life. I've been compiling a scrapbook for the longest time", she smiled literally beaming from ear to ear.
"You like quidditch then?"

"Yeah I love watching it not really into the whole playing it thing though to be honest, i support the Appleby Arrows" he beemed as he said the name proudly being his local team.

He looked shocked at what she had said about her uncle "So which one was he then? Troy, Mullet, Moran, Barry Ryan, Quigley and Connolly, or Aidan Lynch? wow you could write a book about him and the experiences you'v had I bet!!"

Andromeda didn't mean to laugh but she couldn't help it.
"they were on the 1994 world cup team. My uncle was playing only recently - 2012 to 2018!" she smiled," but I do love the chasers Mullet and Moran. They always played a blinder. So you don't fly or have any aspirations to try out for the team?"

[[ooc.. you do know that this is all set in 2019??]]

[[Dont know where to get any info on HP in the future lol]]

"I have never flew before to be honest, and i supose i know the rules and game well enough to play okay I guess, are you trying out for the team?"

Michael could imagine the cheering he would do if he was watching her playing for Gryffindor!
"You must have the quiditch gene in you from your uncle" He grinned at his poor effort at a joke.

"I can't wait to try out for the team. My dad actually taught me to fly for my 10th birthday and I've basically flown every day since", she smiled and looked at him, "Would you believe me if I told you I was actually born flying!"
She knew he wouldn't believe her it was a fairly bizarre story.

Michael was taken aback by the claim and was confused by what she had told him.

"Please explain so I can fully undertsand" He said willingly

Andromeda sighed, she looked at him and told him the story of her birth.
"My parents used to travel alot, my father was Italian. Before I was born they used to go back and forth between Ireland and Italy. They were actually in Italy and my mother was in her final trimester when she got word that my Great-grand uncle was dying. She was really close to him so there was no talking to her apparantly", Andy stopped to catch her breath, "they were on the plane flying back when she went into labour. She had me!"
Andromeda paused, she didn't feel like mentioning that it was the same night that she lost her twin sister.
"So I was born flying!"

"I wish i had a cool story like that of how I was born!" Michael said feeling very ordinary.

"I think I will be better at being an Auror I want to continue what my dad does ad work along side him, what lessons do you think you'll like? He asked wondering if she had any other hidden talents or stories.

"Wow! your dad is an auror? that is very cool!" Andy was well impressed, she smiled now at Michael.
"I like astronomy and herbology. I know I'm going to enjoy transfiguration but honestly flying is my absolute favourite! What do you think your fav subject will be?"

"Defence against the Dark Arts definately! Also tranfiguration seems good too" He said realising that they have totally different opinions of subjects, however the saying goes opposites attract.

"Yeah he's been an Auror for some time now pretty experienced and my mother was always good when i was younger being able to heal me when i was falling over a a kid" He thinks back to when he was younger.

"What would you liek to do when you leave Hogwarts?"

"The greatest quidditch player ever or stay on and be a professor here!" she didn't even have to blink...she knew it would be one or the other. She didn't think she was smart enough to be an auror but wow!!
"So what else do you like then?" she smiled looking at him.

[[ooc...have you thought what celebrity you'll use for your character yet?? brown hair and blue eyes and muscular for an 11yr old!]]

[[Muscular build as well lol :S I described me instead of a character haha silly me erm not really to be honest i have a few films in mind i'll google them]]

Michael didn't havee any doubt in his mind that she had the passion and enthusiam to be whatever she wanted. However her ability was yet to be seen but undoubted.

"Umm as in hobbies or what other occupations would I like to do?" He asked unsure of the question as it had so many different meanings.

"Ohh ok" Michael seemed a little annoyed with himself for acting little daydreamey around her no-one had had this affect on him before.

"Yeah i like to read books mainly fictional and I also love music" He was unsure whether to mention his large movie collection however he might be seen as a bit of a movies geek so he left that one out.

"So what kind of music are you into?"

"I listen to just about anything really. Unfortunately my grandparents are huge Elvis Presley fans so that's what I grew up with. That and opera, classical and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. So love to fly and listen to them!" Andy turned about on the bench to face him, "So you don't like movies at all?" she sighed, "I love my movies!"

"Cool i like Jack Johnson, Newton Faulkner and James Brown for just chilling out to when i'm reading or thinking, I do that a lot" Michael said trying to remember of what he actually does think about for hours on end.

"Erm , well, yeah you could say that I got a fe at home what are youre favourites?" He said modestly as he tried to remember her face as she was thinking because he knows how bad he is withnames and faces but doubts he could ever forget this face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back