friends to go school with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Ryder

OOC First Name
Kay
ICONATOR_d5beb9a1e8c87fcbd8071959cd0718e8.png

So as Corey has been sorted into Hufflepuff he now just needs some friends and enemies. He is a real push ever and would be any bullies delight as he doesnt fight back, only waits for the beating to stop. He has been bullied all his life so he is used to it and even half expects it when he meets someone new.

Now he doesn't just need enemies though he also needs friends. People who he an talk to and feel safe around. I dont mind what year they are in really so there are no restrictions in that area.

I will offer off tara, also a first year puff

Jennifer is a very brave, tomboyish girl, who I reckon would make a perfect friend. I think she could toughen him up a bit, but not bully him (She's not like that at all), and they would make perfect friends, if not with a little love interest in the future!
Tell me what you think.

I have Sofia Fernandes, a first year Slytherin, who is quite a nice person, but she has a tendency to go looking for trouble. Well, she looks for fun, but it's the same thing, really xD Anyway, I can offer her as a friend, but maybe things will end up going the other way in the future? She's not really the bullying type, but we'll see what her future holds :)

two puffs, my guesses are friends?

Zefron *squeal* Ahem...

I have the Bell triplets, who could be friends or enemies.

Ava Bell is a Gryffindor, though was almost a Hufflepuff. She is really nice and a little strange. She is a lover of all things unusual and different. Ava can be a little hyper at times. Ava could possibly be a friend?

Loretta Bell is a Gryffindor who loves fashion and anything girly. She can be extremely cruel when she wants to be. Loretta might be an enemy or Corey's.

Brielle Bell is currently Unsorted, but hoping for Gryffindor. She plays all sorts of instruments and loves music. Brielle is really nice, though has a tendency to get upset over little things and she has crazy weird mood swings. She could be a friend, or an enemy because of her mood swings.

I have Elle,she could be a good friend.She is 13 and I am hoping that she will be accepted as a transfer otherwise i will change her age and make her a first year but both ways she will be a hufflepuff. She is very sweet and kind and would never wan't to bully anyone ever.She is also very shy and needs some friends.

I've got Aspen Knight, he'd definitely be a friend. He hates bullies, and he'd stick up for anyone being bullied. He's also a first year 'Puff, so similarities there.

I have Emily. She's really nice, but really crazy hyper! :)

Jennifer Boudreaux and Corey- I think thats a good idea. He does need to be toughened up a it more. I think they could be good friends, and as for the love interest, well we can see how things are in the future ;)

Sofia Fernandes and Corey- Im up for these two rping together. I reckon he would be a little overly nice to her which could end up in the meeting tuning sour, but like you say, who knows

Tara Sitara and Corey- Yeah suppose that makes sense xD As they are in the same house they should kind of have the same personality so im sure they could get on well and be good friends in the long run

Ava Bell and Corey- She sounds like she could entertain Corey, mainly because he would find her hyperness funny. She does sound like someone he could get along with though

Loretta Bell and Corey- She sounds like the sort of person who Corey would want to stay away from after meting once. As corey isnt into fashion or anything girly i think he would be he sort of boy who would probably get on her nerves after while

Brielle Bell and Corey-Im not sure if these two would get on because of her mood swing. Corey is quite a simple character and her mood swings would probably get a bi too much for him to handle

Elle Silvertongue and Corey- Which ever year she gets into im sure they can be friends. As they are both sweet ect he will probably get close to her of she was older. As he comes from a huge family he could maybe think of her as another big sister or if she is a first year they an just be really good friends

Aspen Knight and Corey- He does sound like the person who would get on with Corey. As they have a lot of similar qualities they could be goo friends or like brothers or what ever. Either way im sure they would get on

Hayley Huberta and Corey- Im not sure if they would be friends or enemies but im willing to give go at an rp to see how things go

Chihiro Aiko and Corey- Basicly the same comment as the last one xD

Emily Rayne and Corey- I think they would get on fine but i think we should see how the rp goes rally but i see no real reason why they would be enemies :D

Usually i would offer to start rps for people but because there is so many people here i think some of you should start them. If you really cant then il do it but i cant do it for each character

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back