Ford & Sophia

Sophia looked shocked and upset as Ford pulled away from her. She looked down sadly, inwardly cursing herself for being so stupid. "Nothing is wrong. I am just...I do not know what is wrong with me."

Ford cocked his head to the side, "There's nothing wrong with you," he said comfortingly, and placed his arm around her again, seeing that taking it away didn't help.

Sophia looked back up to Ford as she felt his arm go back around her. She smiled softly at him, her gold eyes looking into his green. Before she knew she was doing, Sophia had closed her eyes and pushed herself toward Ford, their lips meeting in a kiss.

Sophia's sudden change surprised Ford, but he didn't mind. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. After a few moments, when they finished. He sat up and looked at her. He tried to think something to say, but nothing was coming to mind. "Do you want some more butterbeer?" He finally sputtered. He got up a little to fast and tripped over himself, falling to the ground.

What the, I've never let my guard down like this around anybody... Ford thought, to himself. But, in all reality, he didn't care.

Sophia continued to kiss Ford happily, enjoying the feel of his arms around her. When the kiss broke and she blinked her golden eyes open, she actually had a sort of smile on her face. Sophia ctually looked quite pretty when her face was not contorted into a harsh stare. Just as she was about to tell Ford that she would like some butterbeer, he tripped. Immediately Sophia jumped up from the couch and knelt beside him. "Ford, are you all right?"

Ford jumped to his feet with surprising agility, he stood and hurriedly brushing his robes off. "I'm fine, I'm fine," he said cheerily, which was a drastic change for him. His usual dour looks and malicious grins were replaced with a smile. He finished and looked at Sophia, Man, she's beautiful... "Butterbeer!" He exclaimed suddenly, "Did you want some butterbeer?"

Sophia had to jump back as Ford suddnely sprang to his feet, quite taken by surprise. She rose gracefully to her feet and walked back to the couch, taking her former seat. Taking in Ford's smile, and smiling a bit herself, Sophia responded to Ford. "Yes, I would indeed like some butterbeer."

Ford stared at her, entranced, as she walked gracefully back to the sofa. He nodded and filled up their glasses with butterbeer and returned to the couch, handing one to Sophia, and drinking out of his.

Sophia took the goblet with a nod of thanks to Ford, and then began drinking, taking in quite a bit of her butterbeer and not appearing to be stopping anytime soon. She soon had finished off the buttbeer and set her goblet back onto the table, her golden eyes looking again at Ford, studying him.

Ford noticed Sophia finishing off the glass and began chugging his beside her. When he finished, he looked over at Sophia, who was gazing at him. He smiled at her, Stupid! Say something! He thought.

He leaned in towards and kissed her.

Sophia laughed inwardly at Ford as he chugged his butterbeer, a smug, yet pretty smile on her face. The smugness left her smile as Ford look at her, and she noted the look on his face. As their lips met, Sophia closed her eyes, kissing Ford happily. It was so hard to believe that she was so relaxed. Deciding to ignore that for now, she simply continued to kiss Ford.

Ford gently pulled Sophia tighter him as they kissed. They kissed for what seemed like forever, then they stopped and Ford looked at Sophia. Her golden eyes glittered in the firelight, and all of Ford's thought and worries disappeared. He then went into kiss again.

Sophia was smiling shyly as the kiss broke off, and she looked away from Ford, the smile intensifying. She turned her golden eyes back to Ford and suddenly they were kissing all over again. Although she did enjoying kissing, Sophia broke this one off and looked into Ford's eyes. "I am hungry. Are you?"

Ford looked at Sophia and cocked his head, "Yeah. I will see what we have." He got up and smiled at Sophia, and walked over to the shelves with food. He looked up and down them, stroking his invisible goatee. All he had was stubble, but he felt it to be enough to justify stroking it. He thought deeply, as if whatever he chose would make a significant impact on the future. "How about these?" He asked as he pulled a bowl of chicken wings, still very warm.

Sophia smiled soflty at Ford and then watched him as he walked over to the shelf. She laughed inwardly as she saw him stroking what would be a goatee, if he were a bit older. Her golden eyes looked over the bowl that he had taken from the shelf and she frowned a bit. "Is there anything else?"

Ford nodded and put the bowl back in it's place on the shelf. He looked over steaming bowls of mashed potatoes, girlled corn, ice cream, pizza with mushrooms, and even a steak. He glanced over to Sophia, "How 'bout mashed potatoes?" He inquired.

"Mashed potatoes are all right. How about I look for myself?" Sophia stood and walked over to the shelf to stand beside Ford, her golden eyes scanning the food. She came across a steak with a sign in front of it reading 'medium rare.' She picked up the plate and walked over to a small table which was laden with silverware and glasses. After sitting herself down, Sophia began to ritualistically cut her steak, eating the pieces very properly. She looked quite regal, obviously having been trained in manners.

Ford watched Sophia walk over to the table and sit, She looks like a queen. he thought. He returned his gaze to the shelves and there was another medium rare steak there. He took it and some mashed potatoes and walked over to the table and sat across from Sophia. He, being the son of an ambassador, could have eaten with the President of the United States, and have better manners. He looked at an empty crystal wine glass by his plate, and suddenly it was filled with red wind, and he took a sip. He ate regally, and after swallowing a bite of steak, he said, "This is quite good, don't you think?"

After she finished chewing her current bite, Sophia looked to Ford. "This is delicious. We should eat here more often." After looking back to her plate, Sophia decided she needed more to eat. After taking a drink of the red wine that had appeared in her glass, she stood and walked over to the shelf, her golden eyes moving over all of the food. Deciding on broccoli cheese bake, Sophia picked up the dish and walked back to the table, setting the dish down as she sat down. She took another drink of her wine and began eating the bake, finding it the be delicious.

"Indeed we should," Ford nodded in agreement. He quickly finished off his steak, it was better than the meals he had had at Buckingham Palace. He looked back at the shelves when Sophia stood and saw some Fettucini Alfredo, he walked over to the shelves and picked it up. When he sat down with it, he could not stop eating it, for it was even more delicious than the steak.

Sophia put her fork down. She had eaten a small amount, but she had eaten. She put her hand forward and grasped her glass, drinking the rest of the wine in one swig. Upon setting the glass back on the table, it filled back up. "The house elves must somehow be supplying us with food. I am fairly certain that food cannot just appear like this." She lifted her glass and took another drink of the wine, relaxing.

Ford was finishing his pasta just as Sophia spoke. He looked up an swallowed the last bite of it, "They must. But it would be interesting to know how they get us here. Given the nature of this room and all," Ford contemplated, and took a drink of his wine. The empty and finished plates disappeared, leaving the table as clean as it was before.

"Well, house elves do have their own magic. I suppose we shall never truly know." Sophia tilted her head back as she finished off her wine, setting the glass down so that it would fill again. It was a bit nice to have wine, as she had not had any since she had been home. Her thoughts then shifted to home and her mother and father, and a stoic look came over Sophia's face as her mind drifted.

Ford was going to ask a question about house elves, as he had never seen the creatures before, but the sudden change in Sophia's expression stopped him. He cocked his head to the side and looked at her curiously, "Is something wrong?" He asked, putting his empty wine glass down so it would refill.

Crap! I've already made her upset! He thought, worriedly to himself.

Sophia shook her head a bit as she returned to reality, looking to Ford. "Oh, no, I apologize. It was not you, my thoughts drifted to home." Sheg gave Ford a big of a smile and took another drink of her wine. "Have you ever seen a house elf? I remember you saying your mother is a muggle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back