Football!

Realizing the ball would fly over her head, Alicia retreated backwards in hopes of getting under it before it feel to the ground. Seeing as she was going to slow, she knew the only way she would be able to catch it in time would be to lunge for it. Throwing her body with all her might, Alicia grabbed the ball in mid air. But her satisfaction left her and was replaced with a sharp pain in her shoulder. Wincing, she sat up. "Oh, I see why they wear shoulder pads and what not. Ouch." She smiled despite her pain. "But I'm okay! No worries!"

Ryan walked over to Alicia to see if she was ok " Hey Alicia you ok?" he asked sympaticly

"Oh, I've fallen and I can't get up!" she sighed dramatically, smiling.

Ryan laughed, then he picked her up with ease trying to show off his strength
"Well now your up" he said laughing again

"Well my hero," she mused, batting her eyelashes like girls in the cheesy chick flicks always did. "Just like Superman. Can you fly, too? And I mean without a broom," she laughed. Rotating her shoulder, Alicia threw the ball back to Kiear. And lo and behold, Kiear caught it without having to make a great effort! Two points for Alicia's progress report.

"Yeah, I forgot we're playing football and not monkey in the middle," she teased.

"If we do play, I call not it!" She called, raising her hand like she was in second grade again.

"So I believe that leaves you to the middle, Ryan," she teased, putting her face close to his and poking him in the chest. "Get used to it, because you're going to be there for a while."

Ryan laughed and took his place in the middle. "Ok then lets go!" he said " And don't worry about me Alicia i can take care of myself" he said with a laugh

(( k i did but i think we should keep this going also))

Ryan truned around and set himslef up preparing to try and catch Alicia's pass
" Ok Alicia try and get it back to Kiera" ryan teased, after all it wasnet his idea to be in the middle

"I don't need your pity wish of luck," Alicia gasped, pretending to be shocked. "I can't believe you don't believe in me and my mad skills. I say you're just jealous." Because of Ryan's height, Alicia had to jump before throwing the ball toward Kiera.

((Agreed.))

This time Ryan was ready. He jumped up and snatched the ball out of the air with style. A one handed grab with turning in mid air to face Alicia. he landed and said to her " Sorry Alicia i see you mad skills now" with a smile " but i think Kiera over there could use a few of them" laughing and turing towards her. "Your turn, Superstar" he said in with another laugh tossing the ball back to Alicia

"What do you mean, u think your gonna beat me?" he said in mock shock. " I don't think so Kiera" Ryan laughed. "I think its Alicia's turn in the middle next"
Ryan said turning to her, "but dont worry i wont let that happen!" he said with a smile towards her

Alicia was impressed by Kiear's throw to her, and doubly impressed by Ryan's catch. At the banter, Alicia laughed."Oooh, I do believe the words 'It's' and 'On' are just waiting to be uttered. And I think if I were to get into the middle, I'd probably need to get a few chairs and a book, because I'd be there for a while."

'And it's not you I'm worried about getting me in the middle.' she thought with a small chuckle.

Ryan laughed at Alicia's joke " It's ok Alicia your doing really good for your first time" he said with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back