Football!

"I must have been a famous football player in a past life," she joked. Pausing to think for a second, she cocked her head sideways and scrunched up her face. "Okay, in all seriousness, answer this question: Why is it that guys hit each other on the butts?" She looked at the other two who seemed to be trying not to laugh at her odd question. "No, seriously! It's so weird!"

" I don't know, i don't cuz i don't swing that way" he said with a wink toward her " but some guys do just to say good game and stuff, thats all" He said with a laugh

"Good to know," Alicia said, laughing at his comment about not 'swinging' that way. "I think I should brush up on my sports a bit. But I do know one thing is for sure: Ryan, you have to throw the ball to me for the game to progress." She teased with a smile.

"Well then" he said in mock frustration, he made a soft pass that landed right in her arms. " There" he said with a smile "how's that?"

"Ah, just a bit wimpy." Alicia teased, throwing the ball up and down in front of her. "You need to be a bit more hefty, hefty, hefty," she said, mimicking the garbage bag commercials shown on television all the time.

"Oh you think i weak, do you?" he asked " Well that's not very nice now is it he said is he stared at her

"Children, children, please. You must learn to work out your difference. Don't make me get the head master involved," she scolded jokingly.

"And for the wind-up, and the pitch.. Oh wait, wrong sport." This time Alicia didn't have to jump and throw the ball because her and Kiera were about the same hight, but it still posed a challenge. She knew that even though they were the same hight, Kiera could probably jump ten times higher then she could.

Alicia noticed that Kiera could have easily caught her pass to Ryan. 'She really is competitive. Must be from hanging out with all the guys.'

Ryan decied to go for a different approach this time, instead of passing it to Alicia he ran stright at Kiera and juked one way then blew past her on then other handing the ball to Alicia , he turned around and said " Ready are you?" laughing a little " Sorry i just had to do that" hoping she wasent mad

Ryan felt Kiera hit him and fell to the ground. He got up and brushed himself off " Sorry about that one Kiera" he said with a smile

"I see" he said with a laugh " So let's say we get back to the game" he said with a smile

"Huh, now I see the amusement in watching people run into each other. Of all things, I didn't think I would learn this at Hogwarts. Who would have thought it?"

Alicia looked at the ball in her hands. After Ryan's little display, she didn't want to just throw the ball. After a moment of thought, she lifted her hand and waved over Kiear's head. "Hey, Steel!" At the mention of Steel's name, Kiera turned around, and Alicia took the opportunity to throw the ball to Ryan. "Sorry," Alicia laughed. "I know it was low of me to use your boyfriend as a decoy, but I couldn't resist."

"Drat. With most people back home I could have at least used that trick three more times."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back