Exploring

"Estrella! Are you ok?!" Rose saw the small puddle of blood at Estrellas feet. "We'll close off the small entrance, but you should get to the hospital wing!"

"NO! Don't close it off. Why should we take this fun away from anyone else?"

"Alright, but I still have to get to the hospital wing." She looked at her bleeding hand, and said grimly, "Dang, I wonder what I hurt this on? It hurts pretty bad..."

"Here," Alex put an arm around her shoulders to make sure she was balanced, "I'll go with you. Rose, are you coming?"

"I'm not going to faint!" Estrella muttered, "It's just my hand! But thanks for being thoughtful anyways..." She smiled, happy that she had such good friends.

"Hey, it was my chest, and Andi had already did the bandaging charm, to the best of her ability, and I still couldn't stand strieght. Still, sorry for intruding."

"Intruding, naw, you're just helping me out," Estrella said. "But yeah, better get to the hospital wing, it stings pretty badly. Thank god it wasn't the vampire that injured me though," she added, lowering her voice so that no one around them could hear.

Rose nodded "A Vampire would definately be worse!" She tried to smile, but only managed a weak one. "Let's go." She looked at Alex to make sure that he would help out if Estrella should faint.

"Haha," Estrella laughed, blood pouring over her hand as she ripped a piece of torn cloth about it, "That was actually kind of fun!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back