Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
((This is open, although I'd prefer if you'd ask me first to join....))

Estrella had been having a difficult time trying to find somewhere private, which a lot of breakable things in the vicinity. Her wand in hand, she made her way down to the Kitchens. After reaffirming that she was alone, she opened one of the cabinets, smirking as her dark eyes fell on a large porcelain bowl. Grabbing the heavy bowl with slightly chubby fingers, she placed it on the wide table in the kitchen, taking a deep breath.

Just before spring break, she had recovered some information on the Knall; a person with the ability to explode something from the inside out with sheer emotion. It was wandless magic, of course, and she had found it to work best when she was angry. She tried not to think about her time at Stark Manor, when she had bolted from the place at the first time, although then, she had experienced the greatest extent thus far of her abilities.

She didn't exactly want to have this; it was passed down through families, and anything that made her like her father sent a chill up her spine more than a little bit. At the confused age of fourteen, she was unsure what to make of him and what way to turn.

Pushing all of her life's trifles aside, however, she focused her attention on the bowl. Allowing her angry thoughts to boil up inside her, her energy was centered on the fine porcelain, and suddenly, it burst, to the eye of another, seeming to do it all by itself. She smirked as pieces of shattered porcelain scattered all over the table and onto the tile, and picking them up the best as she could, she brought all of the jagged pieces together, grimacing as she cut the heel of her hand, and a blossom of red appeared on her hand.

Swearing elaborately, she waved her wand, incantating, "Reparo." She was glad that she was particularly adept at Charms, for the bowl snapped back perfectly into the place, only a tiny chip missing from the top. She hoped that the house elves wouldn't be too mad about it.

Sighing, she turned to the rest of the cupboards, figuring that she wanted to practice on bigger and better things. Finding a stack of plates, she brought them to the table; but this time, found out that she could only break the top one; her rage was not great enough, and she hadn't learned to control her power in any case. Fixing the broken plate, she sighed exasperatedly as she sat back down in a chair, putting her head in her hands and wondering about what she was going to do next.

Bellatrix was wandering around the school and stumbled upon the kitchen. She had never been there before, and was curious. She suddenly stopped seeing the shadow of someone in there. She stopped and watched from behind the corner, when she thought what she had seen was interesting, she slowly peeled away from the corner. "Bravo.....very interesting..." she said slyly wanting to see this destructor. Suddenly she gasped. "E-Estrella?!"

Estrella jumped, her face turning white as she saw Bellatrix, popping out from out of nowhere. "W-what are you doing here?" she asked hastily, knowing that Bella must have seen what she was doing. At the moment, she believed that the only people who knew about her power were Sophia and Professor King. She hadn't even told Kale, Kaela or Courtney, and she didn't particularly want people to know.

"Um," Estrella stammered, "W-what are you talking about?" She looked incredulously down at the perfectly repaired plates, but then her face fell; one of the plates had a huge chip in it. She averted her gaze to the floor, attempting to find it and avoid Bella's gaze.

"You can't deny greatness...I saw what you can do..." she said picking up the missing chip that had landed near her foot. "Looking for this?"

"Yeah," Estrella murmured quietly, "I didn't think anyone was down here." She looked back at Bella, her dark eyes pleading; she didn't really want people to know.

"You should chose your locations more wisely, next time.." she said handing Estrella the broken chip. "Yet...I won't tell anyone...." she said in a friendly tone. "As long as you help me..."

Estrella took the chip, looking back at Bella. Her expression contorted to suspicion as she stared. "Help you with what?"

Estrella stared back at Bellatrix. "I don't know what you'd need help with, Bellatrix." She sighed. "Why would you need my help, anyway?"

Estrella's eyes narrowed at Bellatrix. "Useful for what, exactly?" she stated coolly, keeping her gaze trained on the girl before her.

Buzz had been cleaning his home under the one of the cabinets at the very dark where no light could reach.Buzz stood up as a young student came into his home.Buzz could only see the students back, he wondered what she was doing.Soon after another student came near, Buzz couldn't make the other student out either.He began to take very light and quiet steps forward,"Di...did...the young Masters need Buzz?" Buzz asked walking towards them."Buzz knew he was suppose to be doing something he knew it he knew it he knew it!" Buzz said, he reached up and grabbed a pan and began to hit his head none-stop.

Estrella's attention was diverted from Bellatrix as she saw a house elf come onto the scene, looking like he was guilty of something. All of a sudden, he started to hit himself repeatedly. "What ever are you doing?" she barked. "Stop hurting yourself this instant!"

Buzz jumped at the sound of the student speaking."Ye...ye...yes Master." Buzz putting the pan down."What brings the young Masters to Buzz's home?" Buzz asked.

"I was just, erm, walking around," Estrella lied, pushing the plates towards the center of the table. "And admiring the porcelain."

"Ah!The porcelain is very delicate and beautiful."Buzz told the student."Will the young Master need Buzz's help?"

Bellatrix sneered at Estrella, "Well....it just seems to...be destructive and useful..." she said then looking at Buzz in disgust. "You rotten filthy house elf, stop harping on about the bloody porcelain and make your self useful and get me something to drink! I fear we shall be here a while..."

Buzz looked at the girl that had just spoken to him,"Yes, Master of course." With a light Pop! Buzz disappeared.Moments later another Pop! was heard and Buzz appeared again, this time with two goblets filled with butterbeer."Here you Master."Buzz said handing each of the girls a goblet.

Estrella started to comment back to the house elf, but she was startled by Bellatrix's sudden turn of personality. "That was really not necessary!" she snapped. "Why are you so rude to him?"

Buzz didn't know what the first girl that had spoken to him meant.He was used to being treated just like the Slytherin girl had talked to him.Without warning Buzz disappeared the only thing the two girls could hear was a small Pop!

She ripped the goblet out of Buzz's hands before he had left. Scoff at him in disgust then looking at Estrella. "Because he is vermin! The lowest of the low....well....not as low as muggle or blood traitors....but still...filth!"

A couple of moments later a Pop! could be heard.Buzz appeared back in the kitchen this time with two pieces of pumpkin pie."Buzz got Masters some food." Buzz said offering each of the girls a piece of pie.

"Whatever level you may think someone is at does not give you calling to treat another being in such a manner!" Estrella scoffed, shaking her head. She had never minded the house elves that were around at the various houses she had been to, although they had not been treated in such a manner. Wait, I hated Felox, she thought to herself, thinking of the little git back at Malfoy Manor.

"Why, thank you," Estrella said, taking a piece of pie. "And what is your name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back