Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Peyton had been happily walking around Hogwarts, looking for a place to sit down and read a book she had taken from the library. She wasn't one to enjoy reading and would much rather be having a little adventure, but the girl felt the need to learn a bit more about both magic and Hogwarts before classes would start. She felt like she didn't only owe that to herself, but to everyone she would be in contact with as well. She had never been the smartest kid around, but she did not look forward to be the kid that knew absolutely nothing about the things that were to be discussed both in class and outside of it. Ofcourse the first year Ravenclaw could have easily sat herself down in the library and start flipping through the pages of the book right away, but the library, as beautiful as it was, bored her and she was sure of the fact that she'd learn a lot more if she found a place a bit more interesting. As she had been strolling through the corridors Peyton had stumbled upon an empty classroom that looked like it hadn't been used in a while. Needless to say that, even though it was in fact a classroom, this place had looked fare more interesting than the library. Without hesitation she sat herself down on one of the dusty chairs and opened her book, flipping through the pages to see if there was anything interesting to learn in there.
<i>
</i>

Elizabeth just got out of the library for the meeting with her brother Riley, and the two people that she had met: Ivy and Espen from Slytherin. It was a suprise for Elizabeth to like Slytherin students, because she heard from her parents that Gryffindor and Slytherin were like fire and water totally different. But Elizabeth wasn't a girl that hated people quickly. The only ones that she hated were bullies. With a smile on her face she walked through the castle. The first year Gryffindor felt already home at this big castle. In her first days she already explored a big part of the castle, but it was so big that she had a whole year to explore every detail. And maybe even seven years until she would have seen everything. Some doors were secret and not for students, but Elizabeth was sure that she wanted to go in there too.

On her way to the Gryffindor tower she walked through a hallway were she never had been. Cool! Let see what we have here the young brown haired girl thought. At some point she saw a room that looked like a classroom. It was empty! But when she got a closer look and went standing in the door opening she saw a red haired girl sitting in a chair. She was reading a book so she wouldn't notice Elizabeth she thought. Elizabeth got a evil smile on her face and was in the mood for a next prank. So she put on a heavy voice. '' WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE YOUNG LADY! '' Elizabeth said loudly.

The book Peyton had taken from the library turned out to in her eyes be the most boring book that has ever been written. That she knows of, that is. She had to admit that she had not felt excited about the book when she took it, but she had felt like finding out how and where magic came from would logically be find in a book called "The History of Magic". Now history had never been her favourite subject, but at least the Muggle books she had to read at her old school seemed more fit for children her age, a bit more fun to read. The book being as uninviting as it was for her to read did not stop Peyton from doing so however, she was strongly determined to not get behind once classes would start and to not be looked at as if she were stupid. Which she wasn't.

The first year Ravenclaw had no idea how long she had already been sat in the dusty, old looking emtpy classroom, but she could feel herself getting tired of just sitting there and reading in utter silence. All of a sudden what seemed to be a loud voice startled Peyton so much she jumped up from the chair and in the process throw the book into the air, causing it to land a short distance from the chair on which she had been sitting. Turning around to face the doorway she couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed a girl her age standing there, looking at her. Something in her was secretly glad that it hadn't been a professor of sorts, because even though Peyton didn't mind having some fun she wasn't feeling like already getting in trouble one of her first days in the castle. "Good one." She chuckled whilst looking at the girl in the doorway. "I mean did you see how high you got me to jump?!"​
<i>
</i>

Elizabeth got the giggles when she saw that the girl with the red hair jumped up from her chair and threw her book into the air. '' Hahahaha got ya!.'' Elizabeth walked into the abandoned classroom to get a closer look from the girl and the whole situation. She had a passion for pranks and jokes and when she saw an opportunity to scare someone with a prank she took it. The girl seemed to like it and that made Elizabeth happy. '' Yeah you almost went to the top, almost thrust your head.'' Elizabeth walked over to a table and went sitting on it. '' I'm Elizabeth by the way.'' The first impression for this girl was good and Elizabeth hoped she liked an adventure and the same things she liked. '' So what were you doing in here?'' Elizabeth saw that the girl was reading a book, but it didn't seemed that she was bother by Elizabeth interrupting her.

Peyton joined the other girl in laughing about how high she had jumped and how her plan to scare her had worked. It wasn't like that was such a difficult thing to do though as the eleven year old is often very easily startled. She could see someone walking straight at her and if they were to suddenly make a move or say something to scare her it would work. "Happy I didn't though, that would've hurt! But I have to admit it would also have been rather funny." Peyton chuckled as she got up to retrieve the book. Picking it up from the ground she brushed the dust of it, before sitting herself down on the chair once again. "I'm Peyton." She smiled at the girl she now knew was called Elizabeth. A very pretty name, in her opinion. She loved long names which were easy to shorten, they were great for coming up with nicknames! Looking at the book in her hands the first year Ravenclaw shrugged when she was asked what she had been doing in the room. "I was trying to read this book. Or well, more like trying to find something interesting in it but it's so dull and boring. I just wanted to learn a bit more about magic you know?"​
<i>
</i>

The red haired girl had a lovely smile. Elizabeth liked people that had a funny laugh. '' I'm happy too, I didn't want you to hurt yourself after all.'' Elizabeth said friendly to the girl. The girl was right it would be funny but also painfull. And with her pranks and jokes she didn't want people to get hurt, it always could happen ofcourse. But Elizabeth didn't want anyone deliberately to get hurt. '' Nice to meet you Peyton. Beautiful name.'' The girl seemend nice and had a cool name. Elizabeth was wondering which house the girl was in. Peyton explained what she was doing in this classroom all by herself. '' Books are very boring. You should experiance it all, is my opinion'' But Elizabeth was sure about learning more about magic. Her parents tought her some things but she never was able to do big spells or something special. And now was the time to learn that. '' So which house are you in?''

Peyton smiled at the other girl in front of her when she complimented her on her name. She had always been rather pleased with it, feeling like it would never annoy her and her parents had done a good job on choosing her name. When Elizabeth stated that books were boring the first year Ravenclaw couldn't help but agree, she had only ever liked a few books, but she was sure of the fact that there would be a couple of books written by wizards of witches that she would like. As long as it wasn't as dull and boring as the history book. "I guess so," She agreed with the other girl, "I just have zero experience up till now so I was trying to learn some more before classes would start." Peyton smiled, still hoping that perhaps the students with magical parents would only have a bit more experience with it than her, but then again they all shared the same lessons so everyone should be ablo to keep up. Even though some would require some more work than others. "I'm a Ravenclaw, what about you? You're most likely not a Ravenclaw, because I haven't seen you around, but then again I could've just missed you. No, I bet you're either a Hufflepuff or a Gryffindor, though I think the second might be the best option here." Peyton chuckled whilst observing the girl, she had a feeling she was going to like guessing what house people would be in because sometimes that could lead to an unexpected answer.​
<i>
</i>

Elizabeth smiled at the girl again. It was the truth what she spoke Peyton was a really nice name.'' I have learned some things from my parents, but I'm not capable of anything yet.'' Elizabeth didn't prepared herself by reading. She prepared by just, not be prepared. She was a person to live the moment itself. You could read about things, but when you really needed to do a spell you didn't had anything about the books. It was just you and your wand, and that was were Elizabeth looked forward too. Peyton said she was sorted into Ravenclaw and Elizabeth got a smile. It really didn't matter her which house people were in, she met Ivy and Espen who were in Slytherin. And from what people were saying Slytherin and Gryffindor were like water and fire totally different. But Elizabeth really liked both of them. But what she knew about Ravenclaw so far was that they loved reading, but Peyton seemed a bit different. She had more courage Elizabeth thought.

'' I'm a Gryffindor. I'm sure not a Ravenclaw yeah I could say now, no offence. It really didn't matter which house I would be sorted in.'' Elizabeth would sure be happy in Ravenclaw too. But she was just not the reading type and she didn't thought of herself as intelligent. She was proud of who she was and was happy about that. It was lovely that the girl was guessing in which house she would fit. Elizabeth also liked the game of guessing where somebody would fit in. But sometimes it was just hard. Elizabeth was still impressed by the sorting hat who could decided were you would belong. '' Is it nice in Ravenclaw? Have you made some friends yet?'' Elizabeth asked nicely to Peyton.

Peyton was glad that she had come to the realisation that not a lot of the first years had ever truly cast a spell. They might have a bit more inside in magic than she had, but she started to get more confident in the fact that if she worked hard enough everything would turn out to be just fine. She still wanted to have fun though, she wasn't one to be hidden behind a book all of the time, but she had told herself that when things wouldn't go well she would do anything she could to get it right. Even if that meant no fun for a while. "It must be nice though, having your parents tell you stuff about all of this." Peyton waved her arms around, motioning to everything around them. "My parents are both Muggles so they're as new to all of this as I am." The eleven year old smiled at the girl, hoping that perhaps she had made a new friend this day. She had made a few friends already, but she was hoping to make tons more as she loved to be surrounded by people. When Elizabeth mentioned that she was in fact a Gryffindor Peyton felt a slight sense of accomplishment, having guessed the right house. "Ravenclaw's amazing." The red haired girl told Elizabeth. "I wasn't sure if I was going to fit in though, I mean I'm not that smart. But you really do notice that there are more characteristics to the houses than just the stereotypes people have for them." Peyton smiled once again, before returning the question to the other girl. "What about you, do you enjoy Gryffindor?" Once Elizabeth asked her if she had made some friends yet Peyton's smile grew wider. "A few." She honestly stated, still smiling. "But I'm thrilled to get to know more people and make more friends. For some reason I seem to have made more friends in Gryffindor than in Ravenclaw up and till now. Not that I mind though, I find Gryffindors to be a lot of fun! What about you? Have you met a lot of people yet? Anyone worth meating?" She chuckled, perhaps they had met some of the same people. That would be so much fun!​
<i>
</i>

Elizabeth was really impressed when Peyton told her that she was raised by Muggle parents. She had nothing against Muggles she just thought of them as awesome. It was just a bit sad that they didn't had the gift of using magic, but they were just people like she was.
'' It was nice that my parents could tell me stuff about the magical world, but they left a huge part out because I wanted to try everything so they kept a lot for me.'' Elizabeth laughed at Peyton when she thought about her memory. '' It is not bad at all to be new, we are all new to this! Nobody already can do a spell that we learn this year. So don't worry about that. '' The Gryffindor said friendly to Peyton. Elizabeth didn't want to get Peyton the idea that she knew everything about Magic and that she didn't. So she wanted to relax her about that.

'' Glad to hear that you like Ravenclaw. And I agree with you on the stereotypes. In Gryffindor there are much talkers about being tough and all that but a few actually do what they promise.'' Elizabeth wanted to do everything that she said, she wasn't afraid for much so she did mostly reckless things to the displeasure of her mother. The girl started to like Peyton more but she saw also that people just were more than a first impression, she appreciated that from her.
'' I really enjoy Gryffindor! There are many nice people.'' For Elizabeth it didn't matter in which house people were in she just looked at the personality of the person. So to make friends from other houses was just fun, just like she was trying with Peyton now. '' I've met a few, your the second Ravenclaw that I speak. And also two people from Slytherin.'' Elizabeth was wondering if Peyton had met her brother already, she was dying for a partner in crime for her pranks, that would be so much fun! Because her brother wasn't always in the mood for that.

I'm sorry that it is so very very late!

Peyton curiously listened to the other girl when she told her about how her parents raised her with magic, yet didn't teach her everything, allowing her to explore it for herself. She figured it was a good way to raise a kid. "I guess you're right, thanks." She smiled, knowing on the inside that what Elizabeth was saying was completely true and thinking that perhaps it had in no way been necessary for her to stress about it as much as she did. However she just wanted to do good, make her parents proud, make herself proud.

As the Gryffindor started to tell her about her House and how she liked her Peyton fully understood what she was saying. There were always those kinds of people who act all big and tough, yet when it comes to it they're nothing but big sissies. All talk and no actions. "That's great, it'd be a shame if we didn't enjoy the houses we have to spend the next seven years in!" She exclaimed, being glad that they both enjoyed their house, she wouldn't really know what to say if she met someone who didn't like their house. "Which other Ravenclaw did you meet? Perhaps I know them! I haven't met a lot of Gryffindors yet, I mean I've come around a couple but I've only met like two I believe. Not as many as I'd like, I really need to get myself some more friends!" Peyton chuckled, wondering if perhaps she did know the other Ravenclaw Elizabeth had met, or if she hadn't if it was anyone worth meeting.
<i></i>

It was lovely to see Peyton react so sweet. Elizabeth really wanted to visit a muggle house sometimes and explore there. Maybe she would ask Peyton once, if they knew eachother a bit longer. '' You're welcome!'' she said friendly with a smile. The young Gryffindor looked around the classroom, she was wondering if here would be a lesson or that this was just a room that was always empty. She would love to check out this room, perhaps there was a secret box in there somewhere. When Peyton said something again she turned her face towards her direction. '' Yes indeed. I'm sure that I was happy in another house too, but to feel like you belong there is important.'' Elizabeth was sometimes wondering how it would be if she was sorted in another house. '' Uhm Kaia Rosemary is her name. I just talk to her once but she was nice.'' The way how Peyton talked about that she had to make more friends made Elizabeth laugh. She had something sarcastic that the Gryffindor liked. '' Haha, wel don't worry. I didn't met much others than Gryffindor students. And if you want I can be your friend, that is a start!'' The young Gryffindor wanted to go on adventure with Peyton. Perhaps she liked that too, she hoped so.

Peyton was glad that Elizabeth had came into the room when she did, she couldn't imagine herself still sitting there, face buried into a book she wasn't truly interested in yet which she had felt the need to read. Having a chat with someone was so much more fun. Plus it seemed like the other girl and her shared some similarities, which meant that perhaps she was someone the first year Ravenclaw could have some fun with! "Yeah, it's a good feeling to know you're in the right place." Peyton smiled, at this point in time she figured that she wouldn't have felt left out in another house, but she knew that within time she couldn't even imagine being anything other than a Ravenclaw. "I don't think I've met her yet, but I'm very bad at names so I might have." She chuckled, remembering names had never been one of her strengths, but she was getting better at it with time. "Totally!" Peyton exclaimed when Elizabeth mentioned that they could be friends. "I mean this dusty, old room is nice and all, but I have a feeling we should go have some fun, perhaps go on a little adventure."​
<i>
</i>

Elizabeth agreed about wat Peyton said, it was a good feeling to know that you were on the right place. It was just exactly what she felt right now. She still enjoyed every day on Hogwarts. '' I don't see her much, but she was nice. Do you know some Gryffindor students?'' She asked to the girl. When Peyton reacted enthusiastic about if they were friends the young Gryffindor smiled. She loved making friends and Peyton seemed like a very nice one. When she asked if they could go on a adventure Elizabeth nodded. '' Yes great idea! This room is now discovered, but we have a whole castle. So we could go anywhere. Have you got idea's?'' Elizabeth knew which parts she still wanted to go, but perhaps Peyton had a great idea. She wanted to give her a chance to decide where they would be going. Elizabeth didn't really mind everything was good, except for the Library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back