Closed Early Mornings With Kids

Abby smiled, walking along with Graeme. Flora was content in her arms for now. "So, Graeme." She looked up to him with a smile. "How are you enjoying being a daddy to two girls?" She asked him. "I love our boys, I just think that it's a whole different experience with girls. They aren't... well, as wild, as Zerrin was at their age." She chuckled. "I can only imagine how Fraser was." She walked close beside him, enjoying his company.

Graeme looked at his girls, and sure it was at times tiring, they were wild but it was good. This was all he had ever wanted in his life. He'd have been happy with just Abby and the boys but this. "Fraser came to my life when he was about three, and he was pretty subdued for a while," he replied softly. "This is perfect though, I love being a daddy to our girls, and they are going to be such spoiled girls," he said lightly.

Abby's heart throbbed as Graeme spoke. She paused, reaching out with the intent to put her hand on his arm. "Well, I've known from the day we met that you were a wonderful father. And I can't understand what could have prompted her to leave him, or you, but I'm thankful that we managed to find each other," She gave him a shy smile, hoping that he understood what she was trying to say. "We have two beautiful boys, and two sweet girls, and who knows, maybe we'll end up with a whole team of our own," She teased him.

Graeme gave a little smile, knowing that she meant what she said, and really how much it meant to him that she said it. He had always worried that he hadn't been a good father, that he was only now good because of the fact that he had Abby and her support. Graeme nodded in agreement. "You're an amazing mother," he told her though he knew that he didn't really need to. "A whole team?" he said laughing lightly. "Are you sure about that?" he knew that his role in that would be minimal until they were born.

Abby bumped her hip against his. "Perhaps. I say we just let the fates decide," She offered with a playful smile, tucking Flora's hair back out of her face. "Maybe we'll have more, maybe we won't. We'll just have to see how it goes." She hummed softly, bouncing their daughter on her hip and smiling as the girl giggled, hands woven in Abby's hair.

Graeme knew he'd be happy with as many kids as she and the universe decided they would have. And he would be very happy with the ones they had already. "Most would say that four kids is already a big enough family," he said, knowing that the boys weren't as around but still very much, family. He was pushing the pram and glad for how his life had turned out. He was glad that it had given him her, and this. Graeme was happier now than he had ever been in his life.

Abby smiled at her love. "Perhaps. But most don't have the money or the space to consider more. Maybe if we space them out a bit- wait a few more years- things might be easier," She offered. "What do you think? Your mother seems to love having more little ones around. And it's not like we can't hire nannies," She laughed lightly.

Graeme looked his young girls and then to his beautiful partner and nodded. "You are right, and it could be fun to have a whole quidditch team or two," he said, but she was right they could space it out, his mum would always help. "I can always retire too, start coaching, or something, so I can help out more, especially as you become the best selling author in all of the world."

Abby laughed lightly. "That's a lot of confidence," She teased him. "I haven't finished the second book yet," She countered, adjusting her daughter in her arms. "I mean, sure, I'm wrapping up the editing, but it'll be at least two more months before its ready to be sent to the publisher." She looked up to him with a smile. "Though I will admit, the image of you as a coach for like a little league Quidditch here in town is absolutely adorable."

Graeme had no doubts about how well Abby's books would do, that they would be the best books in the world. He was sure of it. "I have no doubts about it," he countered with a smile. "I wouldn't mind that either, and I'd spend more time with you and the kids at home," He knew he'd have to finish out his contract, but after that perhaps it was time to stop playing.

No

Abby giggled softly. “You’d be a great little league coach,” she mused. “And half of the kids on the teams would be yours,” She teased the man, sending him a playful wink. She really liked that idea, honestly. Seeing Graeme with a whole group of kids zooming around on little brooms. It would be adorable. She walked in a little closer, liking how warm he was. “I love you, Graeme,” she murmured, smiling up at him fondly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back