Did not expect that

Alois Eisler

Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alois Eisler felt abandoned on a Sunday afternoon when he was just on a break from his school...Usually, he had his friends to accompany him or if not, his little cousin, but he felt rather alone today. Sitting on the couch of the second-floor room in his uncle's home; Alois was unsure of what to do today. He could study, he should study, but he did not really feel like studying. In the end, He had just decided to just go out, explore the area, and probably, just have some little fun.

Wearing a casual white shirt and some faded jeans, Alois inspected his reflection the mirror before heading out to face the day ahead of him. Honestly, the place was huge, and that had made it more interesting for him to explore, after all, it's been quite a while since he had went into the said place. Going in and out of the various shops in the area, Alois had finally decided that he had had enough, he's tired, and he needed some rest though he wouldn't even admit it to himself. With a sigh, Alois went into the nearest park that he could see, at least, there was one in the area, he can have some sort of relaxation then. Entering the said park, Alois had had himself settled under a large tree, sitting there with his back against the sturdy trunk of the tree. Honestly, it was times like this that he would sometimes wished to be a normal boy, no worries about magic and such, just a normal boy enjoying a normal day, but he knew that that was too far from possible to happen then.

France was miles away from the modest city of London. If she were in France, the small witch would be studying in the most enchanting academy where most witches attended. Though it wasn't the case for Sierra Marie, no she decided differently today she would skip out on school and leave the studies behind. With the endurance and courage to leave school, she knew she be hearing it by Monday another lecture from her father , on how school was important and if she didn't take it serious she'd be pull away by the force of their authorities. Sierra never let her parents let her down, if anything it push her to keep acting out. She was bright, don't get her wrong she respected the 'whole school grades and learning magic". It was not in the bag for the young brunette, school for today became unimportant.

Not exactly the best solution, yet she merrily went on her way, flossing her freedom like it were her last day to have it. She went out randomly looking for a source of any entrainment, she figure whatever she got into won't be insane. Except she found herself wandering this park, where she knew not a soul in sight (Because she from France!), it didn't stop her a bit. Sierra pick up the pace, walking through a patch, where a bright orchard center the entire park, almost like a dinner piece, for all to see. She admire the bright orange leaves and the brown ones too. Strange they hadn't fallen yet, it got her thinking these trees were charm to stay in tack no matter the weather. Plucking a few at whim, she admire the very little details of the ones she held between painted fingers. "Now if I had company I will not regretting leaving France on a day like this.."

Alois' attention was caught by a girl which is pretty much around his age. Not that it was because of her appearance, but rather, because of how carefree she looked while strolling around the park, how she had seemed to be admiring all the natural works of art in there, honestly, for these days, no one had seemed to really pause for a while and appreciate the beauty of the park, most would just take it for granted, thinking about it and going over just because they needed some rest. But not this girl, though she wasn't that familiar with him, he figured that she wasn't from the area, for if she is, then probably she won't do what it was that she was currently doing at the moment.

Just watching her brought laughter into him, the way that she had plucked out some of the trees' leaves was seemingly an amusing sight in his opinion. "You know, you'll get reprimanded once an adult sees you doing that.." He said, loud enough for her to hear, of course, the adult population, or more so, those old people leaving in the area had seemed to be too protective of the said park, they had learned to love it, unlike those residents who had been influenced by the modern world where they were currently living in.

A boy about her age approach Sierra without any significant warnings. Instead he was telling her she would get in trouble for simply plucking a few flower petals. "Is this how you approach someone in this country? Without a formal greeting of how you do?" she said appall in her best French ever. Sierra wasn't from France, but she's been there for so long, that she pick up the language pretty well. She could curse, talk up a storm, practically anything in that language. Sierra could see she was confusing the boy, that was her intention in the first place. He may or may not know the French language, not many people get it. it was difficult to pronounce and curve your lips all the time like you had a croissant stuck wedge in your mouth.

"Let's try this again, hello stranger what's your name?" she said in her American accent. She reacted on purpose, just to laughing amusingly afterwards. "If you hadn't caught that right now, I'm not from around here so I'm not aware of the rules. It's just these flowers are so uniques and the leaves my favorite shade of orange. How can I not resist plucking a few to add to my scrap book, back at school? You won't tell on me? Will you?" she asked with great deep azure eyes, a charm of hers she use to bewitch anyone. Although she couldn't let herself stop blushing, the boy had unknown charm of his own. If she could tell and sense it well, she would say he's part veela like her best friend from school. she was going with gutsy feeling, it was strong so she say that he was.

Alois had had to smirk when he heard the girl spoke. She seemed to be quite oblivious of the fact that he did understand what was being said after all, for if she did know that, then probably, she wouldn't have uttered those words. "No, I just thought that it would be better to warn you first before someone else does, at least it wouldn't be as embarrassing as when another person, presumably older than you, had scolded you, right?" He said fas eloquently as possible, French was his second language, and it was actually a second nature for him to speak that way, he does that all the time at home after all, after all, his cousin staying with them was not as good in English as he is.

"Alois Eisler. ." He said, bowing his head slightly in a sign of respect and acknowledgement of hers, a small laughed escaped his lips as he did so, "Would that be polite enough, mademoiselle?" He then added, a smirk now crossing his flawless features, now that he had the time to properly observe the girl, he had noticed that she was actually quite good looking, pretty for someone who wouldn't have any veela blood in her, or so he thought, he's not quite sure though, maybe she was indeed a part-veela, he'll never know. "Don't worry, I won't. Just refrain from doing it again alright? If you do, then I wouldn't be able to cover up for you."

Seirra hid the her ruby blush with a smile, that spread evenly across her small face. She always end up speaking to someone who actually know French, it was a second language to so many in Europe. Curse you and your big mouth, she scowled. If she wasn't so confident about her well rounded nature, she would really would have look stupid staring right up a boy who's look can kill any girl at a heartbeat. "You know the language? nice! it's a pleasure to meet someone who actually does here" she battered her thick lashes and flashed her row of ivory floss teeth.

"My name is Sierra Marie, Alois. That is very much respectful enough. you know society today judge the younger generation all the time about how rude we are. Personally I don't care, but I like to know whom I'm speaking to Alois" she twiddle a loose string of short hair and pushed it aside. If she knew any better she was flirting with him, she can't help that she's flirting with this boy when his gorgeous eyes made her want to scream, merciful where you've been all my life sugar! "I won't tell if you won't tell"she wink than stored away the petals and leaves in her pocket book, that flung around her neck. "Otherwise watching pretty girls pick flowers, do you mind accompanying for a walk around the park?" she ask him sweetly for him not to reject her innocent offered.

Alois cannot help but to laugh at the girl's expression. No, he's not being rude at all, he just find her to be quite adorable like a little child as she battered her eye lashes. His cousin would do that most of the times, and no matter how many times he had seen such act already, he still find it to be amusing. "You're the first one who knows the language that I met actually, so it's really cool." He said, smiling at the girl as he ran a hand through his think main of jet black hair. The day might be interesting it seemed.

"A pleasure meeting you Sierra." Alois said, watching as she twiddled and played with her hair. It was sort of amusing to watch. Laughing softly to himself, he cannot help but to be reminded about his cousin, that is, when she's not being her usual protective self. "That's generation gap, we cannot really help it if they think that way." He added, talking about how those elderly had seemed to easily judge them at the present, they seemed to not understand how a young man's mind think, and the younger generation in return didn't seem to have enough patience to understand about the older's generation's way of thinking. "No, no, of course I wouldn't mind, it would be my honor to accompany you."

"You know that's true Alois, my father will have a field day with you and I thinking alike"she said laughing. Her parents were strict minded and forceful type of people. They rather agree with politics and those of authorities, rather than listen the truth from anybodies else. Mainly Sierra, with her on and off behavior, she couldn't blame them. She was the devil in disguise, not a hundred percent, but their was something about her and little horns that made her a bit more adorable than what she already was. She like living without knowing what tomorrow may bring, sometimes, not all the time. She wasn't all out of it, she still had command sense. And her command sense right now was telling her to enjoy the company of this young guy right next to her.

"What do the people here do for fun? You know, is their like parties that you guys have every weekend? Do you sneak out to get buzz? Or do you I don't know, just hang around?" she said gliding right next to Alois, still fascinated by the allure he carried. "And to ask, just to get this out of the way, what school do you attend? You know any special school?" she tilt her head in persuading him to share some details.

"You think so? That's great then, I wonder what your father and my father would talk about once they met." Alois said, smiling. His father was one who was strict and was very controlling, he was a one who has a one-track, often not listening to what the others had had to say. It's great that Alois' mother was on his side though, for out of all the people, it was only his mother that had had a say with his father, at least, his father could take the chance to sit and listen to his mother, and it was rather funny actually, how a very demanding and authoritative father would actually become tame when talking to his lovely wife.

Alois stopped to think for a bit when asked what it was that they do for fun there, actually, nothing comes to mind. "I don't know if there was some sort of parties here every weekend, I do tend to just hang around actually, do whatever I want with no plan at all." He said, of course, he had never stayed at that place for long, he, after all, was still attending school, and of course, it was only during the holidays that he get to stay there. "Special school?" He asked, as if confirming what it was that he had heard, he didn't know whether this girl was actually a wizard just like him though, and so, he had this hesitation whether he should tell her or not. "I attend Durmstrang." He stated once he they were out of ear shot of those others around them, if this girl was a magical folk just like him, then the name would surely be familiar, but if not, then he could always make up a story saying that it was a school in another country.

"Probably how there should be more control in the life of young teens these days" she chuckle replying to his sort of question. "They just don't know that this generations a lot more different from the time they were growing up" she shrug caring less what they would discuss about. "It's like, why can't you just get hip with it" she said positioning her hand right onto her hip. To be honest, Sierra was an old school blues girls. She acted this way a lot but when she was around the blue house or even playing her trombone, she was a completely different girl. Her father love that side oof Sierra, his love for Jazz was heavily influence onto Sierra.

"Oh man, your such a loner" she poke fun of Alois. "Hanging is fun but with more than a few cats, you should really go to a club hosted just for us" she said fixing her curls away from her eyes, they were getting a little limp. She would have to retouch her hair, if she wanted to keep it curly. Later she will discover why muggels use gel and hairspray in their hair. "Ha! And now that I know your a wizard, you really should be doing something else than just hanging around" she hip bounce him, teasing the boy. Sierra would show him a good old fashion time, mix with a little of the new. She maybe all for the new generation, but what she couldn't help loving won't leave her heart ever. The Jazz was her soul mate, she just had too look for another who shared the same interest.

Alois had had to chuckle at the girl's reply, really, she was indeed funny just like what he had thought, even her statements were rather funny even though she was just stating a fact. "I know what you mean, they just can't help but to compare what was then, to what was now, right?" He said, smiling. It seemed like it would be really fun if he would continue this talk that he was having, after all, it was rather rare for him to talk to someone as carefree as her.

Another chuckle escaped his lips at the girl's comment, really, it was the first time that he had heard someone say such thing to him. He was usually surrounded by his so-called-friends at school, and he was fine with that though it could get pretty tiring at times. But now that he had actually thought about it, he could be quite a loner whenever he was out of his comfort zone, that was, the school. "I'm not a loner now am I? After all, I am just talking to you." A sly smile appeared on his face by then, he was rather bored before he had gotten to talk to her, but then, that boredom was slowly slipping away. He was rather surprised when the girl had just 'hip bounced' him without any other word being said, he just didn't expect that at all that he cannot help but to just stare at her for a second or two.

"Well you giving me this vibe that you never live a little? You know party or have fun like riding a horse, or ummm let me think" she said, grinning at the same time. She at least was making the boy laugh, he seem to like her company. She was glad, she didn't come off as a bored than. Unlike her friends back in school, referred her as to hyper and energetic to much for her own good. "Tell me what was the last craziest thing you ever done? If you say anything that's unusual than I can rate you from loner to the man of the crowds" she said expressing her excitement by clasping her hand together.

Sierra giggled when she hip bounce him and he gave her that weird look. "Oh come on, you never dance that way or ever dance at all?" she took his hands wit hers, and where there were a few pair of eyes, Sierra glide around in circle almost to a bounce so she almost look like she was playing ring around the rosy. "I can't help but notice all of you Brits don't have much as fun as us American" she let go of his hands, twirl around in place than look up right at him. "Course that's just me assuming, prove me wrong British boy? That's if your not afraid" she wink, she couldn't help it she was like a lit fire works, she went on with her emotions and let it go haywire. She love living on the edge, at the same time careful about things. Her parents concern voices will never leave her alone, she could be daring but still played it safe at the same time.

Alois put a finger on his chin as he thought about the last craziest thing that he had ever done, honestly, he couldn't think of anything. Was he that weird then, he had never realized that he was living such a boring life compared to hers if that was the case. "That's odd.." He muttered softly, not really intending to say his thoughts out loud, it was just as if he had forgotten that sierra was actually there with him. Furrowing his eyebrows in deep thought as he tried to actually come up with any answer to her question, Alois had unconsciously closed his eyes. As if hit by a sudden idea, he had abruptly open them up once again and smiled at the girl with glee. "Oh, I think I had one, run from a group of girl? would that pass as a crazy act or something?" He said, his answer was pretty lame, but that was the only one that he could think of by then.

The girl was really full of crazy ideas, or rather, she was a pocketful of sunshine. She' was just too energetic in his opinion, but that was fine, it was a change from his usual crowd. "You just caught me off guard." He then flicked her as he said the said statement. A laugh escaped his lips once more as the girl glided around in circles, she really acts like a child, which was pretty amusing in his opinion. "How can I prove you wrong madam?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back