Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
DEFENCE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS YEARS 1 TO 4 CLASSROOM POLICIES

General Guidelines and Rules
  • Be respectful towards each other and the Professor
  • Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If your work is a 1-to-1 copy of that of someone else's (even older characters of yours), you will be given a T for the lesson you plagiarised, this goes for exams as well.
  • Board rules apply to this class
  • Missed a lesson? Don't worry, just post them in the Make-Up Section
  • The Make-Up Lessons section will be open until the exams start.
  • Feel free to contact (PM) me if you have any questions.

Grading, Attendance and Extra Credits
There is no minimum word count or length when replying to lessons. I will grade posts based on the amount of effort put into the post, and if it meets the posted requirements or not (those can usually be found at the very bottom of the lesson). Roleplay the lesson in its entirety and you will most likely receive an O for that lesson. Wish to have your grade lowered for a specific lesson or even the entire course? Feel free to PM me so that we can discuss it. Extra credits can be received for doing homework or answering questions. The credits/points received for homework will be 5 and the credits/points received for answering questions will be 2.

IC Class Interactions or Interactions with Professor Waldgrave
  • Want something specific to happen in class (think of pranks, fights and injuries), please PM me first so that we can discuss it.
  • There will be no talking during the Professor's lectures unless the Professor specifically tells you otherwise. You may whisper with others in your post but keep it to a minimum, you might just find yourself in detention if Professor Waldgrave finds you to be a nuisance.
  • Do not touch anything you are not allowed to touch.
  • If you would like to interact with Professor Waldgrave, please tag me in the post, I'll reply as soon as possible.
  • Want to meet with Professor Waldgrave after class? Feel free to drop by his office!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back