Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had sent Ronald a note so they could meet up for lunch. He had heard that Ronald had joined the team, managing to be an alternate and thought it would be good to congratulate him on it. So he was waiting for him to turn up, pretty excited to see him, since things between them had been rather good. He was hopeful that they might date soon given how much time they’d been spending together and dancing around one another.

Ronald sees the notes on his desk when he wakes up and he prepared to meet up and take lunch with is currently dating a cute guy his ultimate crush "Lumio", Ronald did preparing himself and he going to the great hall at Gryffindor Table to date him (not sure) or take their lunch.

Ronald sees Lumio waiting and he taps his shoulder "is you waited for me so long"? and he listens to his reply.

Last edited:
Lumio smiled widely as he looked up at Ronald. ”Not long at all,” he assured him, and really it hadn’t been, ”I saw the noticeboard in Gryffindor tower, you made the team?!” he said with a wide smile. ”Congratulations!” he said. He had been minding his own business and half curious about who was perhaps on the team when he’d spotted Ronald’s name. He hadn’t been aware that Ronald had much of an interest in quidditch but now he was rather excited for the first game of the year to see him play.

Ronald surprise that Lumio congratulate him for being a part of the Quidditch team for this year, Ronald says "Thank you Lumio", Ronald explains that he cannot tell him that he like a Quidditch and secretly apply to becoming a squad for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, because he so shy to tell of he lose like last year he tries to try out but he fails, but this year it's all of the sudden that he is now a part of a team, He is an Alternate Keeper "Ronald tell Lumio that we have the 1st practice", Ronald invite him if he wants to watch our practice game and Ronald have a personal agenda that Lumio will be give him more confidence and strength for an upcoming practice game,

Lumio smiled at him, nodding eagerly. He knew what position he was in, and was quite keen to see him play. ”We’ll see about the practice, they might not let random folk watch it, but I’ll definitely be at the first game,” he told him. He thought it would be really cool to watch him play if he did play, but even to just say that he knew someone on the team. His brother had been on the ravenclaw team, but that was different from this would be different. Lumio smiled at him. ”I didn’t know you were interested in quidditch, what made you decide this was the year to try-out?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back