Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair and Hilda had planned to go to the Halloween feast together. They were a strong duo for anything they did and this time, they came up with ideas to dress up as goth fairies. Mini skirts, tops, gray wings, makeup, everything looked amazing all together and at some point, Blair really hoped to meet Branson there tho they hadn't arranged to meet up there, so Blair just considered that he was going to hang out with other people. And again, Blair also hoped to see Valerius there and even if she didn't, she still always had Hilda by her side. "Oh my God, why did we decide that mini skirts were a good idea? Bloody Hell, it's slipping up again," she complained, trying to get her skirt back in the place. "I think my boots are a little too small for me," she also admitted while correcting her things on arms.

" I'm pretty sure it was your idea ... or was it mine ? " she joked while pulling her skirt down " And don't worry i'm watching over your butt " she added whispering to her friend's ear before winking at her . "You can try mine if you want ? " Hilda knew her feet were a bit bigger than Blair's .

The Great Hall was already filled with students ,all in their prettiest(?) Halloween costumes, some pumpkins were flying above their head ."Do you see you prince charming ?" the witch she asked with a hint of jealousy in her voice as she scrutinized the room.

"That's a good question 'cause I'm pretty sure too that it was mine, yet, who came up with that idea?" Blair giggled as Hilda pulled down her skirt, Blair wasn't the one to laugh a lot yet honestly she just found it amusing how Hilda was touching her. "Yes, watch it! Not all the time tho, we don't want anyone to think that we're dating, right?" Hufflepuff bit her lip, trying to keep back from a wide smile, yet whispering it back at Hilda. "Yeah, and then you're going to struggle more than me. By the way, how does it come that I am taller and yet, you have a bigger foot? I'm not judging but it means that it's hard for us to swap clothes, tho, not impossible," she waved away Hilda's offer. Blair was going to stay in her boots.

They only managed to go into the Hall as Hilda tried to search for the prince charming. "My prince charming is only you, sweetheart," Blair winked at Hilda jokingly. "Tho, no, I'm seeing only a ninja over there," she fastly pointed at the place where Branson was talking with Indira, feeling a bit weird seeing them together again, tho she fastly took her mind off that. "You? Any prince or maybe princess? Except, for Lucas, he's a literal king," she noticed her team's seeker with a crown on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back