OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden entered the great hall hand in hand with Casper. this was their first actual event as a couple and after what had happened when they had told tara he was being extra wary making sure that he didn't let anything spook Cas. "Are you ready Buttercup?" he asked as they approached the door. if cas needed to they could leave now. spend the night together elsewhere but he didn't want to hide anymore. and there were so many couples at the dance he hoped that they would hardly get any notice. it wasn't like same-sex couples were uncommon at the school. he had been to the dances and other events with boys for years and no one had batted an eyelid. but this was Cas, Cas was special and he was already on edge.

Casper still had his doubts about this date, but he tried to push them aside. He was nervous, holding on a little harder than he probably needed to to Linden. "Yeah," he offered gently, trying to put on a brave face for his boyfriend. This was their last dance ever at the school, and Cas didn't want to ruin it for Linden. Personally he would almost rather be anywhere but here- he felt like everyone was staring, despite how his eyes hadn't raised higher than the floor. He drifted a little closer to Linden, trying to calm his nerves.

linden gave Caspers hand a reassuring squeeze. before letting go and instead of threading it around his waist holding his man closer. he nodded as cas said he was ready though he could tell by the tenseness in his body how uncertain he was. "you've got this I've got you, and I am not letting go. if anything goes wrong one word of you feeling uncomfortable and we can leave, but we are leaving together, okay" he said as they took a step into the ball his eyes casting around for anyone they knew any signs of trouble.

Cas sighed softly, leaning more into Linden. "Okay," he agreed softly, turning his head and brushing his nose against Lindens hair. It was easy to forget that Linden was technically shorter than him. Cas felt so small most of the time, it seemed to him sometimes that Linden should tower over him. He picked up his arm, lacing it gently around Lindens shoulders. He let out a slow breath, relaxing slightly. "You, um... You look really nice," he told the man softly.

Linden smiled enjoying as cas nuzzled against his hair. he knew cas was taller than him. but it sometimes surprised him to remember. as the difference wasn't that major and cas often slouched into himself so much. As cas put his arm around his shoulders hs free hand met it linking their fingers together again. he smiled as cas complimented him. despite how simple his outfit looked he had put a lot of thought into it. it wasn't a formal suit but the black turtleneck was smart and comfortable and something they had bought together in Germany. "you look even more stunning than normal. and that is a big ask" he said feeling casper relax as they progressed through the hall without any issues. he didn't think cas would be up to dancing just yet so he led them towards the drink table slowing down and considering diverting them as they neared it when he realised the problem with getting a drink was that he would somehow have to let go of cas.

Cas smiled softly. He may be a little taller, but Linden was older and more in charge of this relationship than Cas was. He blushed as Linden complimented him. He laughed almost shyly, letting Linden move them around the hall. "There's a table out of the way over there if you want to sit and just hang out for a bit," he offered, motioning to a partly hidden table a bit away.

Linden was just considering trying to cast a wand free levitating Cham on a couple of glasses to get them to follow them when cas pointed out a table. just hanging out sounds perfect he said leaning his head against cas. I love you he whispered before kissing his cheek. It was good being out in public and not caring who saw and not having to keep cas a secret.

Casper swallowed nervously, his heart racing as Linden showed affection. Cas wasn't used to this sort of public display. He managed a shaky laugh, turning to press a soft kiss to Lindens hair. "I love you too, snowflake," he countered, squeezing his arm a little tighter around Linden before reaching to the table and grabbing a couple of drinks. "Come on," he murmured, trying to nudge the man towards the table.

Linden could almost feel Casper tense when he kissed him. He squeezed his hand slightly. And smiled as cas kissed him back a blush rising in his cheeks. As much as he was sure with what they were doing and that he was glad he could love cas openly now it was still a big deal to him.
as cas picked up two goblets of lunch he reluctantly let go of his man’s hand on his shoulder and held it out. ”let me carry one it would be a shame if we managed to spill punk punch on your outfit” he said adding a few extra words in his mind that it was too soon and neither the time nor place for.
they reached the table spill free and sat down Not letting go of each other. how are you going? he asked hoping he wasn’t freaking out too much.

Cas didn't protest too much, letting Linden take the drink. Somehow they managed to get settled in without spilling the punch or without Cas getting his arm back. He leaned back in his chair, letting out a slow breath. "It's our last dance," he murmured, looking out over the hall. "The aesthetic is gorgeous," he spoke half to himself, a few ideas forming in his head.

Linden watched cas lean back on his chair. glad that he was actually starting to look relaxed. and shook his head at the comment. "No cas. it is our last dance at school. but it is actually only our first dance. I am hoping that we have many more to come, even if they are dancing to bad pop music in the living room" he said. resting his head on Casper's shoulder. and following his gaze out into the hall. he realised he had never really appreciated the decorations at the valentines dance before. often casting them off as too garish and pink. but cas was right. it wasn't his usual taste but it did look good. "I always preferred the ball decorations, the icy blues and snowy silver. but you are right. it is beautiful in here. the professors have outdone themselves."' he said shifting to look up at cas admiring how the soft light shone on his profile. "we will have to go for a walk in the rose garden later. did you see the rose I left in the dorm for you?" he asked.

Casper blushed a deep crimson as Linden spoke. "You're sweet," he murmured affectionately, pressing a kiss to Lindens hair. He smiled as Linden talked about the decorations, rubbing his thumb idly against the other mans shoulder. "The ball does usually have a better color scheme," He agreed, his eyes following a fairy. "I just can't get over these lights," He whispered. He looked over at Linden. Smiling a bit more gently, Cas reached over, brushing back the mans hair and tracing his fingers gently down his cheek. "It does... make you oddly more enchanting," He spoke softly, reaching for Lindens hand and bringing it up to press a light kiss to the back of his hand. "I didn't think that was possible." He smiled shyly.

Linden smiled as Casper spoke about the lights the look of awe on his face and the golden light catching his hair and skin making him seem almost ethereal. He started to move forward to kiss him when cas took his hand and kissed that. There was something so sweet and Romantic and an intimacy about it he hadn’t expected. well Buttercup I might have to get you some of these fairy lights when you move into your apartment if you keep talking like that. Then I can see your face glow like it’s the golden hour every hour” he said leaning in and gently kissing the corner of Caspers mouth.

Casper chuckled lightly at the comment, smiling fondly. "I might have to take you up on that," he commented idly. He pouted when Linden kissed the edge of his lips. "Now you're just being mean," he countered, and caught Lindens chin with his hand, turning the mans face up to kiss him properly.

Linden smiled making a note that cas liked fairy lights and candles. That was certainly something he could track down. He took a sip of the punch it was almost teeth tingling sweet. He put the glass down wrinkling his nose slightly. I will be sure to remember. he said
he bit his lip slightly as cas called him mean im sorry. How can I make it up to you he said before leaning forward just as cas reached for him he kissed his boyfriend tenderly enjoying the punch sweet moment but being aware that there were others around.

Cas chuckled at the face Linden made. Merlin, Linden seemed... oddly more attractive. He'd admired Linden from afar for a long time, but he'd also made himself blind to how cute Linden could be. It was for his own sanity, sure. But the longer he was with Linden, it was like... waking up again. He kissed Linden back softly, pulling away after a moment and clearing his throat. He looked around the hall. "This place would make a great painting," He murmured, mostly just to change the subject.

Cas had a weird expression in his face. It was a deep thought but not bad thoughts. He wondered what he was thinking. He was distracted from that by their kiss.
he frowned slightly as cas pulled away. Looking at the hall as cas said it would make a good picture. He liked how cas really saw things he really appreciated things. Where as he saw them liked them but really didn’t take enough time to appreciate them. it would make a nice picture. he agreed. did you want to wander and have a bit more of a look around?” he asked taking caspers hand and holding it on his drainf a couple of random shapes on the palm before changing them to letters spelling out words on his hand.

Jordie was busy with his own boyfriend and didn't notice anything.

Cas took a breath, stowing the thought for later, and stood. "There's a rose garden over there. Do you want to explore it?" He asked, bringing Lindens hand up and pressing another kiss to the back of it. He wasn't sure what Lin was drawing on his hand, but it felt nice. Cas rubbed his cheek gently against the back of the other Puffs hand, shutting his eyes and savoring the touch.

Last edited:
Linden followed cas’ lead standing and taking his hand. Enjoying the feeling of caspers kiss and he let his fingers linger on his man’s cheek. you are remarkable” he said slowly starting towards the flowers. did you find the rose I left you? he asked thinking about the roses and notes he had left on his dorm mates beds. As even if rose giving was not officially on this year it was their last year and he had always liked sending them.

Cas gently withdrew his hand, but it was so he could lay his arm over Lins shoulder. He blushed, not answering immediately. Instead he slipped the red rose from his jacket pocket where it had been hiding, and reached over, slipping it behind Lindens ear. He straightened again, a bit lost for words, but he squeezed his arm lightly around his boyfriend. He was trying to be more open, but it was a bit harder for him.

Linden wondered what he had done this time to cause cas to pull away from him. He was starting to get all the huences of cas but there were still things that he knew would not be right. Like asking Tara who bet what about them and while things were easier in private cas was still shy in public. He guessed he couldn’t blame him. But when cas put his arm around his shoulder He leaned in his arms falling around Caspers waist.
he watched as cas withdrew a rose from his pocket and blushed as he put it behind his ear. He leaned up and kissed his man softly, not caring who was around and watching. He reached for his wand and conjuring up another red rose and some buttercups in one go. And tucked them into Caspers right breast pocket poking out Of the top.

Casper was surprised when Linden produced more flowers, but felt it was oddly sweet. He squeezed his arm gently around Linden as they got closer to the rose gardens. He sighed, worried that his uncertainty might ruin their last dance. "I'm sorry," he apologized softly to Linden. "I'm not very good at being public," He offered a nervous smile. "I swear, I am trying,"

Linden leaned against cas as they walked. It was so nice not having to hide. Not having to be a secret. He did t even realise how uncomfortable cas was until the man stopped and said something. He had forgotten that his past relationships had never been lived in the shade. It wasn’t like hem and Lucas or him and Alexis were overly Hands on but they hadn’t hidden. Cas on the other hand had always been someone’s secret. Someone other boys had not wanted to fully comity to.
Lin stopped and moved away from cas so they were standing face to face his hands holding him just below the shoulders casper. Oh cas. You don’t need to apologise for being you. Not ever. You are perfect just being you and we can go at whatever pace that you want. You don’t have to make yourself uncomfortable just to please me. We don’t have to do anything until you are completely ready to. he said looking him in the eye to let him know he was serious he was.

Casper was startled when Linden pulled away, and for a moment, he nearly panicked. Had he said something wrong? But Linden just stood in front of him, hands on his shoulders. Cas smiled shyly, blushing and looking down. "I... I just want you to be happy, Linden," He offered softly. "I'm not some cool older guy or some super talented seeker head boy club leader. I'm just... some nobody artist with more issues than paint." He laughed dryly and shook his head, peeking back up at Linden again. "I just... know you could do better."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back